Divinity Banner
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Bugs & Technical Problems
Yesterday at 03:38 PM
Now I am confused.

I have noticed that this bug also affects our game:
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=613221
(One main character, Lohse in our case, does have no audio for her lines in the party dialogue events)

I recreated the dialogue event that led to a crash yesterday, but now it worked without crashing the game (only skipped audio for Lohse).

But could anyone tell me if the two main characters should be able to talk to each other at all times (which I assumed), or if they can only talk to each other during certain "yellow exclamation mark" events? If so, then my alleged bug is not a bug, but a feature, and we are affected by another bug (skipped audio lines for Lohse).
1 27 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Yesterday at 02:10 PM
Hi everybody, I'm not new to Old School Rpgs, have played lots of 'em. I'm about to start this game, and then move on the the following, chapter 2. Now... I know I must create 2 pcs but, apart from the fact that I'll do a man and a woman, I know nothing of which classes to play. I'd like to build two classes that complement each other, and that will work well with two of the henchmen I will find along the way. Don't have a preference about melee or ranged, or about caster or puncher, I just want to be effective and to maximise the "role" aspect of the game. Anyone of you has had positive experiences in the game and would like to share? The more unconventional the pcs are, the better it is for me.
Thanks for your time!
0 16 Read More
Yesterday at 11:43 AM
Hi guys.
PS4 (regular, not pro version).

Here's the deal:
- bought & downloaded the definitive version of the game to play co-op with a friend. On first load, get an error to the effect of "game corrupted, please delete and reinstall from your game library" and it crashes. (this is on opening screen with loading bar)

- deleted the game. Decided to take a precautionary measure, so i rebuilt the database on my PS4 before downloading.
- download finished. Same problem I noticed a graphical glitch on the 'nvidia gameworks' loading screen.

- deleted it for a second time. Completely reinstalled the PS4 operating system. Downloaded again. Same issue.
- deleted it for a third time. Completely reinstalled the OS again, rebuilt the database for good measure. At this point I also checked my network settings and decided to set up a wired connection, using the Google DNS. all the correct ports are forwarded to the console.
- same issue. Deleted the game for a fourth time. At this point I purchased a new HDD for my console. I installed the new HDD and did a fresh install of the PS4 operating system. Downloaded the game. Even switched the console off and on after the download finished. Same issue

- deleted game for a fifth time. Rebuilt database. Went through every network setting I could, to see if there was an issue. Downloaded it for a sixth time
Same issue.

So I'm in a bind. I've spent quite a bit of money and a lot of time trying to get the game to work, all my network and console settings seem to be OK. Every time I download the game it has the same error it seems, so is the error coming from the server side where I'm getting the file from?

Any help would be appreciated
Cheers
0 12 Read More
17/11/18 11:27 PM
Just to give you an ease of mind: You are not alone.
We are having a very similar problem: Our two main characters can't interact with each other anymore. The yellow exclamation marks kept vanishing quickly and now, as we finally managed to click on the character during the yellow exclamation mark phase, the game just crashed. It's frustrating.
2 133 Read More
17/11/18 12:46 PM
Ok, thats what i can add after observation.

Strangely tearing seems to happen more often the longer you play.
For example:
Reload my savegame and walk over the marketplace in fort joy. No tearing. At first i thought you ironed out the problem.
But later i went back there via waypoint portal suddenly the performance suffered heavily. Heavy tearing and framedrops instantly kicked in.

Certain effects seem to cause it as well.
For example:
Im in a fight. No tearing at start.
When i choose a teleportation spell and move the camera to find my target screen tearing kicks in.
Many effects in a fight seem to be a problem as well.

Is there no possibility to add vsync or something?

The game gets better and better. The Atmosphere is phenomenal. But this screen tearing pulls me out everytime...
1 43 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
17/11/18 04:26 AM
Does this game allow 4-player co-op on Xbox where two people play on one Xbox and two people play on a different Xbox?

Basically, I'm wondering if the game works like Diablo 3. My wife and I played the D3 campaign together along with my sister and her husband, who live in a different city. We really enjoy that kind of co-op.

Thanks!
0 26 Read More
17/11/18 04:17 AM
Hey guys, we are four friends playing the Definitive Edition for the first time. Come hang out with us! smile

https://www.twitch.tv/syrvotech
0 26 Read More
17/11/18 03:25 AM
Can confirm: Same problem and solution on the PS4. This did help thanks!

Party members: Custom main, Beast, , Sebille, and Ifan. Everything else was about exact to what happened to me, but it was Ifan that died.
1 75 Read More
16/11/18 10:37 PM
The had two the past week or so. No clue which problem you are having or when they will fix it if it hasn't been fixed. I will say they didn't fix any of the quest issues i've been having but they did fix technical issue that didn't impact myself but did impact others.
1 69 Read More
16/11/18 09:37 PM
what if lone wolf functioned the same as the old one with 1 party member, the new version with 2 party members, and did nothing with 3 or more?

It's fun to be op and play the game solo, and the new version is cool for split screen with a friend.

just a thought.
0 35 Read More
16/11/18 06:49 PM
In nameless isle you meet the possed girl. If you convince the demon to possed you and then use taunt on the possed player the bloody thing breaks. You stay possed but combat ends and well whatever. So many bugs.
0 29 Read More
16/11/18 02:38 PM
Update 3.6.32.4166 not fixed this bug. Still cant play the game. Two more crash reports was send.
4 114 Read More
16/11/18 12:08 PM
Thank you for your efforts but even my main character(s) (I had started another playthrough to see if it would do it again with other chars) get an abnormally high amount of XP for this frown ... Hopefully it gets fixed one of these day or maybe I'll look for a mod to block my XP earnings at 2400 just for this quest.
13 763 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Latest News
16/11/18 08:14 AM
Don't know offhand, I'm afraid. Some people are asking the same question on the Steam discussion but it hasn't been answered yet.
2 131 Read More
General
15/11/18 09:51 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, sounds good!

Incase anyone found this thread with the same questions, I got some discord responses as well.... here's the gist

Most people do tend to make GM mode levels, and "one-shot" type stories. Big worlds are ambitious.

When the editor starts lagging for you is when the file is getting too large. Use tricks like caves, between act boat rides, portals, etc to split up a large open worldspaces

No patches have broken DE mods yet. No reason to believe they will in the future.
3 49 Read More
15/11/18 06:37 PM
I run in 4K with graphics options at maximum on an i7-4790K at 4.2Ghz, 16Gb RAM and Geforce GTX970 4GB. It runs OK with the very occasional stuttering however the framerate is noticeably lower than 1080p and leads to some jerkyness when panning the camera. It not enough to bother me though.

Edit: What does help is installing the game to a SSD. Hardly any stuttering when panning the camera.
3 116 Read More
15/11/18 12:51 PM
Same here
1 95 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
15/11/18 07:14 AM
Here is what support answered :

Press the Cmd key at game startup, and under Advanced, enable the black screen workaround. A few people have reported this problem in Mojave, a couple of whom said that eliminated the crashing (one fixed it by enabling all the workarounds; not sure if they tried narrowing it down).

I enable the black screen workaround, and it's working fine now!

Thanks!
9 223 Read More
14/11/18 11:37 PM
Reload 53 was the charm......chugged through the spell...and got the last achievement.....all-in-all your last game was much better than this one.....here's hoping Microsoft makes you an offer so you can move your good ideas away from PC/ Kickstarter budgets.

PS. Just because I had the insane patience to keep reloading through your crashes, FIX THE DANG ISSUE!!!
2 42 Read More
14/11/18 09:48 PM

Hi all,

i already bought a new 32" 4k Monitor.

What are the System Requirements for D:OS2 Definitive Edition to play in 3840x2160?

I want to play with Best Quality Settings and at least 40 FPS
4 201 Read More
RPG Chat(English)
14/11/18 03:49 PM
Well, the game has met it's funding goal and unlocked the first stretch goal. Still about 30 hours left to go for additional stretch goals including hiring more writers (who have previously worked on Battle Brothers and Age of Decadence), additional music tracks, and an additional base class (monk).
2 212 Read More
14/11/18 02:46 PM
It opens as far as the 'Starting Services' Portion of the loading against the dwarvish warrior and human wizard backdrop and then promptly crashes. I have tried re-installing it, manually deleting the folders each time, and after each I get another chance to path to the data folder, I have tried both manual and browser and with and without the slash at the end. Also no crash message.

Event Viewer Stuff:
[HIDDEN SPOILER CONTENT]

Both came through a second after each other each crash.

Thanks in advance.

0 45 Read More
14/11/18 07:02 AM
Think I found a workaround !
Instead of buying the resurrection item, try to barter it instead. It worked twice for me smile
Hope it helps !
6 214 Read More
14/11/18 12:53 AM
Originally Posted by WINoodles
the bug may not show itself if you are running "Fullscreen" with 2+ monitors.

I am running fullscreen with 2 monitors (game only on one) and I get this bug regardless if both are enabled.
9 232 Read More
13/11/18 07:42 PM
[img]https://pp.userapi.com/c851132/v851132603/4434b/-toz7WW3m-I.jpg[/img]
0 27 Read More
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7