Divinity Banner
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General
1 hour ago
/push
1 86 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Projects In Progress
2 hours ago
Thank you, Vonrich. A bit of encouragement goes a long way! smile Rest assured, it's still well underway.
87 36,668 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Bugs & Technical Problems
13 hours ago
Been playing through the game (it is _freakin amazing_ so far) and found a few very small discrepancies where the audio subtitle strings don't quite match the actual words the voice actors spoke. I've taken screenshots of these occurrences along the way. Playing on PC (though I imagine other platforms use the same strings)

I'll write them out as a full sentence so it's easy to search the text in your strings db or whatever ;)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1623543318
Current text: Braccus Rex discovered a way
Should be: Braccus Rex discovered the way

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1623543910
Current text: To die down here would be a terrible
Should be: To die down here would be terrible

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1624575229
Current text: and coming up with a spell to shield Rivellon from its doom
Should be: and come up with a spell to shield Rivellon from its doom

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1624575485
Current text: Now, you have that power for yourself
Should be: Now, you have the power for yourself

Hope this is helpful/useful. I will surely find more as I go along, and can happily post them here if it would be useful. :)
0 11 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
14 hours ago
Originally Posted by Core One
Maybe swap the stat buff between Dinner and Dwarven Stew:

Dinner +1 Strength, Recover 20% HP per round
Dwarven Stew +2 Strength, Recover 20% HP per round

Then it would be fine.

I end up creating a mod to change this. Just need a few minutes on updating with the stat editor.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/changelog/1621250187
3 247 Read More
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Hi BlueFeuer! I checked out your spreadsheet and I think what you're doing here is very exciting! If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out.
51 8,193 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Yesterday at 05:33 PM
He should be somewhere in front of Kemm's mansion, where there are several vendors and a bard.
2 698 Read More
Yesterday at 07:28 AM
Game usually crashes when reloading at some point during the session. Once it happens it does it non stop. I feel like it happens around the fifth or sixth reload. (I reload a lot, playing on tactician.) I'm playing on Windows 7. It's making the game incredibly tedious.

Edit: tried verify integrity of game cache and it hasn't happened again yet, but I'll need to play longer to say for sure.

Edit 2: Nah definitely still bugged.
0 27 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
14/01/19 02:12 PM
Shields are OP ?

I red quite the contrary...
I never really tried them, except on my mage, but with a shield you loose DPS for more survivability, in a game where dealing damage as fast as you can is more important than tanking.
So yea I know there is a shield bash skill that is super powerfull, but it has cooldown, and I'm not sure it is worth it to make such a character just for one skill.

Anyhow, I'm not trying to say you wrong by saying shield > 2H, quite the contray as someone who only played 2H, I want to know if I was not mistaken and if shield isn't in fact better.

What I fnd weird, is that shields might benefit more from classes like mages, who are really not the traditonnal bearers.
Don't forget the grenades, there is a talent that lower their AP cost if you are playing a one handed character, and 2H are strangely considered one handed for that talent.
So also consider that for 2H, it makes them even better.
But then again, rogues should be the natural users for nades, and they obviously aren't in this game...
2 326 Read More
14/01/19 11:32 AM
Also having this issue... Started a GM Mode game... 1 friend joined instantly no problem when I was hosting, then another friend, kept trying to load patch2.pak into the mods folder.. long install time.

So I had that friend try to host a GM mode game and I tried to Join and I also had the long load time and install of the patch2.pak. These issues only happen in GM mode.. in story mode we can join games no problem... So whats going on?? Have Larian just stopped supporting this game... This thread has been going for a month and not a single reply from Larian? are they working on it?
18 1,882 Read More
14/01/19 07:49 AM
Some players like it that way because it harks back to a "golden age" that never was. Apologies for the snark, I also hate the removal of QoL stuff like that.
4 2,558 Read More
Troubleshooting
14/01/19 03:08 AM
I'm also getting version mismatch errors whenever I tried to load certain things.. :\

EDIT:

Code: [ls::Module::Load] filename "K:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Divinity Original Sin 2/Data/Mods/DivinityOrigins_1301db3d-1f54-4e98-9be5-5094030916e4/meta.lsx" does not exist, can't load mod!
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:04:04:441
Code: The resource file is newer (version: 3.6.2.0) than your code version (version: 3.6.1.0).
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:09:58:314
Code: The resource file is newer (version: 3.6.1.2) than your code version (version: 3.6.1.0).
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:09:58:341
Code: File 'K:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Divinity Original Sin 2/DefEd/Data/Public/Shared/Localization/ItemCombinations.lsb' has version 3.6.1.2, which is too new for serializer with version 3.6.1.0!
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:09:59:088
Code: Unable to instantiate visual set with resourceId 240888b5-01e1-458b-8b13-d1e1581efe75: visual set resource doesn't exist
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:10:00:733
Code: Trying to instantiate visual set with invalid resourceId '240888b5-01e1-458b-8b13-d1e1581efe75' on character template "Animals_Crab_A_Giant_Black<9c135fc3-d853-4ca0-b59a-6e5efeb3907f>"!
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:10:00:733
Editor: 15 resources found whose SourceFile path is not relative to the loaded module's data folder! You can fix this by going into the Resource Manager panel, expanding the tools menu and clicking the "Fix resource source paths..." option!

Code: File 'C:/Users/JohnFrancais/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition/PlayerProfiles/JohnFrancais/InventorySettings.lsb' has version 3.6.2.0, which is too new for serializer with version 3.6.1.0!
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:10:17:155
Code: Trying to open file for read 'C:/Users/JohnFrancais/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition/PlayerProfiles/JohnFrancais/Savegames/Story/test/meta.lsf' while it doesn't exist!
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:10:17:866
Code: Failed to open file 'C:/Users/JohnFrancais/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition/PlayerProfiles/JohnFrancais/Savegames/Story/test/meta.lsf'!
Timestamp: 14-01-2019 17:10:17:867
Code: File 'C:/Users/JohnFrancais/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition/PlayerProfiles/JohnFrancais/Savegames/Story/test/meta.lsf' is too small to be a LSF file!
1 121 Read More
13/01/19 08:03 PM
Something weird happened and my characters lost all their skills. I progressed anyway but I'm realizing I NEED Bless for certain parts of the game. I've been unable to find a mod that can add it back, is there any way I can get it back?
0 31 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Latest News
13/01/19 01:23 AM
are they ever going fix multiplayer? can't even join a friend or can he join me. bought the game thinking we could play together but im disappointed. all it says is that im already in the party but really im not. they need to fix this bug on the ps4. I've read other posts and this tracks back to when the game launches and still not fixed.
6 1,532 Read More
12/01/19 10:33 PM
I abandoned this a year ago, but still have the files. I don't even know if it works with DE, but if anyone wants to take charge of this let me know.
10 1,735 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
12/01/19 12:51 PM
Hey People,

I Remember I had seen a fiery heart somewhere in my playthrough of D:OS enhanced edition, but for the love of mine I cannot find it. I`ve read that some vendors are supposed to stock that item but i visited them, especially the ingredient vendors in cyseal and silverglen, but they never stocked them in my last levels (I am level 20 now), maybe that was in the non-enhanced edition

Can anyone help me ? Is there a fixed location for the fiery heart in the Enhanced edition ?

Thanks in advance,
T.
0 42 Read More
12/01/19 12:28 PM
Resolved. Tried this with the latest version of the game (3.6.33.5509 on Jan 12, 2019). Initially I was loading old save files from the Nameless Isle and the issue was still present.
Did several hours of testing identical to the one described above to no avail. Then, even though I was not feeling like continuing to play without the achievement, I still decided to load a later save from Arx. And to my greatest surprise the achievement popped up.
On the one hand, I am grateful and relieved. But on the other, I'm also perplexed why the fix does not apply to save files where the player is on the island itself, let's say after all altars but before the temple.
Anyway, I hope this information helps others who, like me, keep trying only with Nameless Isle saves.
1 225 Read More
General
12/01/19 12:20 PM
Hello everyone, listen. I recently voiced the video intro at the very beginning of the game Divinity 2, extracted and processed the sound and replaced it with the Russian version. Can I publish such a mod on the web and distribute it for free? After all, there is a video from the developer! But now they speak Russian in it, will I break any agreements? Can I do this?
4 226 Read More
General
12/01/19 03:05 AM
A lot of us would have liked that, or the opportunity to do such things, but UI elements are largely inaccessible for modding frown
1 30 Read More
11/01/19 07:24 PM
So since 2 or 3 days ago, the definitive edition I bought at GOG stooped working
I followed some forum posts and got to the event viewer- I see the following error
I run version 3.6.33.5509
Please help me swiftly as I was about to kick the forts boss guys ass and it doesnt start since then,
feels like he got me.
If you need any further info, please let me know,
THANKS!

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>
<Level>4</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-01-11T17:49:33.107903100Z" />
<EventRecordID>18004</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Home-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
- <EventData>
<Data />
<Data>0</Data>
<Data>CLR20r3</Data>
<Data>לא זמין</Data>
<Data>0</Data>
<Data>SupportTool.exe</Data>
<Data>1.0.0.0</Data>
<Data>5bc49462</Data>
<Data>System.Xml</Data>
<Data>4.7.3056.0</Data>
<Data>5a8e5a09</Data>
<Data>b85</Data>
<Data>27</Data>
<Data>System.Xml.XmlException</Data>
<Data />
<Data>\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERAD9C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml</Data>
<Data>C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_SupportTool.exe_8f3362b263ebbe6ea14063f4e925b128bf220_a7cc65f7_04df5a9a</Data>
<Data />
<Data>0</Data>
<Data>65c547df-3581-46a2-8ed5-55df515b2275</Data>
<Data>100</Data>
<Data />
<Data>0</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>
0 67 Read More
11/01/19 07:20 PM
Hey guys, actually it is not difficult to fix the Backlash and Blitz Attack problem, i tried to create a mod and just need to have minor changes.

For your info, the mod is in here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1621250187
7 398 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin - Technical Issues
11/01/19 01:19 PM
Hello there,

I know this is a common question since I have found several threads about it, but none has solved my problem.
I bought DOS Collector Edition just before Christmas on Steam, but I haven't been able to find the second copy yet. I know it should be in my Steam inventory but there is nothing here. I thought it would come after a while but it has been 3 weeks now, I have logged out and in, installed the game, played the game a bit, and yet there is no second copy in my inventory.

What can I do ?

Thanks in advance for you help.
0 51 Read More
Troubleshooting
11/01/19 11:00 AM
Somebody can export bullet physics from Maya, using for this larian plugin?
If Yes, tell me how. Please. =)
5 305 Read More
Troubleshooting
11/01/19 05:08 AM
I am on the latest Windows 10 patch running the most recent version of nvidia drivers. It crashes to desktop exactly like what was described here. I've tried for several hours running in admin, disable fullscreen enhancements, compat mode for Windows 8 and Windows 7. Still not working. I've even rolled back nvidia drivers as far as 4 months. Still no go. I adjusted the nvidia control panel to force override the game's settings. No go. I've adjusted the resolution down from 2K @144Hz to 1K @60Hz. No go.
13 1,144 Read More
General
11/01/19 04:51 AM
So in the video what you see is actually the player walking on a rock bridge that I placed below the terrain (just slightly) and made it walkable. The AI grid shows that the whole terrain is perfectly green and is rendered correctly. In the engine, everything works as intended. The player walks on the terrain as intended. When you get in the game, however, the terrain and AI are not functioning as they do in the engine. Someone suggested that I change the Material ID. I'm going to try that next.

EDIT:

Tried changing material. Negative
Tried deleting rendered AI (from the file) and re-rendering it completely. Negative
Tried to clone the terrain. Negative
Tried to place a template of my terrain. Didn't even show up, or any template for that matter.
Tried painting walkable surface. Negative

I'm tellin ya. This is something really odd. Something the devs absolutely should look into because this might happen to everyone.
4 118 Read More
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
10/01/19 10:50 PM
Does look a bit like it, plus the way it has its chest ripped open like that, as tended to happen to the afflicted...
1 70 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6