Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: [Guide] 5 Ways to escape Fort Joy by tee @ 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Kalrakh Also your Nr 1 is totally wrong: You don't need Withermore for the boat, you just need to save the kid Han from those two magister, who want to knidnap him. aah , you got me wrong. I was mentioning that quest would unl
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Fist chance at playing... disaster by vometia @ 15 minutes 50 seconds ago

I understand the devs have acknowledged that they bumped up the difficulty a little too much in the last revision, so this should be addressed next time round. And as Mr 07 says, Withermoore isn't a potential companion: I don't think we'll see the u
Jump to new posts Re: [Guide] 2 Ways to remove Source Collars by vometia @ 18 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KalrakhThere is a side note for way 1: If the magister see you without collar, they will throw you into a cell. I'm still unclear as to whether it's a bug or intentional, but repeated incarcerations seem to cost some random inv
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Jump to new posts Re: Is it just me, or is the release plan very unclear by Babymech @ 35 minutes 59 seconds ago

Ok, that confirms that it's not just me, I guess. I have no problem with waiting for the game to get polished, but since the initial (very unlikely) release date was set for December 2016 and all the activity now seems to be directed at the EA I felt
Jump to new posts Re: Finished a solo run as Archer + Feedbacks by Stabbey @ Today at 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: lx07To get one man army you have to not take any talent point apart from what you start with. You do bring up a fair point, and a "One Man Army" game mode sounds like it might be interesting (player is buffed a lot, b
Jump to new posts Re: My D:OS 2 Review by lx07 @ Today at 03:03 PM

OK you got your hit. If I didn't have to listen to all the Google adverts but I did. There is a learning curve I guess. Quote: autosave is on a timer Bollocks. Everyone knows it is when something will happen. Every time you go to a dodgy area
Rubbish. There has to be a default. At the moment it is Sybille. If another player joins in multi-player their default is the Red Prince and Sybille is not available as she has been taken. If you are saying that the default should be to ignore al
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts game crashes with no error on startup by flakkyboo :3 @ Today at 01:04 PM

recently i bought the early access for this game, the game worked fine after i installed the "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll" the game was missing the first time around. and ever since then the game has been crashing without any error c
Jump to new posts Re: What is telekinesis for? by lx07 @ Today at 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: MalustrazaTBH at least for the moment there seems to be very little to no use since you can go through the Alpha Island just fine without ever putting points on to it.You can go through the Island without putting points into any
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Latest News
Yes, the GOG version is also updated, generally within a day of the Steam update (Steam allows developers direct access; GOG has an extra step involved), with Galaxy usually being faster than the downloadable patch installers (the patches are smalle
Chat (German)
Jump to new posts Re: Gute Nacht, Amerika...... by Ddraigfyre @ Today at 05:35 AM

Wenn Trump bspw. massiv gegen die Verfassung verstößt, können da auch seine Unterstützer nichts mehr schönlügen. Abgesehen davon gibt es bei den Republikanern auch viele, die ihn lieber heute als morgen weg haben möchten und stattdessen seine
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestion about companions by Kalrakh @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

There is no real fire/earth-mage and no real support/heal mage. We have a witch, who is pretty useless at start with her skills, if I remember correctly. A warrior, a ranger and a scoundrel. The warrior is a race, who would fit more as a mage as liz
Jump to new posts Re: Initial feedback by Kalrakh @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: HiverInvestment in a specific skill should also increase skill slots, instead of the Memory, which can still serve as a maximum skill slot limiter, like Con limits maximum APs. Intelligence should additionally slowly reduce pen
Divinity Original Sin - Mods
Jump to new posts Old Ingredients Still Dropping by Ameranth @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Yet another problem with Epic Encounters. I've noticed that I still have the "normal" essences and tormented souls dropping, even though I overrode their root templates to use my own stats (since it's not possible to change existing recipes
Jump to new posts Re: D:OS 2 - Early Access - Bug & Issues by Kalrakh @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: lx07Originally Posted By: KalrakhBracchus boots are cursed with permanent cripple. But because of armor says no, it will be denied every few seconds.Unless you take Glass Cannon trait which stops armour protecting you from statu
Jump to new posts Re: Connectivity issues by GrumpyMcGrump @ Yesterday at 10:13 AM

It worked! Resetting the network adapter actually did the trick. Now the game is running as slick as oil. thanks Raze, much appreciated!
Jump to new posts Re: Publishing a Mod by Abraxas* @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Quote: How can I provide even translated versions for people then? One would assume that the string contents are not considered so, even if I had only German text and it was called german.xml, it would still switch to the English language. You would
Jump to new posts The screen paneling needs to be fixed IMO. by iSlingPoo @ Yesterday at 03:29 AM

So I just bought this game two days ago. I love it and I love the Original. However I'm kind of annoyed with the screen paneling. Whenever I go to hover over a skill or click it, or pretty much do anything near the edge of the screen the screen move
Jump to new posts Re: Crash when slipping on Ice by FrauBlake @ 01/17/17 06:04 PM

This is interesting. I found out that in Osiris 'event' are queued, never immediately executed but it looks like 'events' in char (and item) scripts work differently, more like function calls. (I have a hard time to believe that they work like inter
Jump to new posts Re: Improvements NEEDED by Stabbey @ 01/17/17 03:59 PM

10. Telekinesis should be usable for more things Right now you can pick up heavy objects and move them or put them in your inventory, and pick up things from a distance away. That's fine, but it's not exactly thrilling given how rarely Civil Points a
Jump to new posts Re: How to reach level 4? by Malustraza @ 01/17/17 03:43 PM

Couple really kind and beautiful ways to get early XP boost... Number 1.) Kill the 2 magisters that you meet at the beach. They are level 4 though so you better be prepared. Killing them does not seem to effect anything and with good luck you may
Jump to new posts Re: Half breed character creation by Stabbey @ 01/17/17 03:36 PM

Not happening. There's an infinite amount of things which can "improve player experience". However, there is NOT an infinite amount of money and time available to do them. Larian determined that they could only have four races, and a 5th w
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Jump to new posts Re: Updated Character Planner / Skill Calculator by Malustraza @ 01/17/17 12:43 PM

Another small update: - Fixed critical damage & chance calculations for x-bows & 2-handers. - Fixed 2-hander skills texting from dual wield to have correct texts. - Did some polishing so printing to PDF with selected area does not include gh
Jump to new posts Re: Ping! by Stabbey @ 01/17/17 12:38 PM

Good idea.
Jump to new posts Re: Chatbot NPC by Thapelo @ 01/17/17 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Johnny_DevoYou know... I really do think I'd like to play the first RPG that tries it. That said, I don't think this should be the first RPG that tries it. Who better to build this than Larian, i mean Tyranny came out last ye
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >