Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Jump to new posts Re: I'm a bit confused about the ending... by jimnms @ Today at 06:31 PM

All of that happened except giving us the choice to forge the sisters. During the dialog, the only option was "Click to continue." After the dialog, the cut-scene played showing the sisters being forged, then we did get the choice to brin
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Strength based dual dagger rogue by Stabbey @ Today at 06:05 PM

You are remembering it wrong. What they probably said was "invest into Warfare, not Scoundrel", because Warfare boosts your physical damage and is therefore better to max than Scoundrel. Since daggers damage scales based on Finesse, using
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Door to Black House and Line of Anguish Wont Open by jandersson @ Today at 05:49 PM

Somewhere along the line my game has become bugged. The door to the Black House, for finishing Lohses side quest does not respond or do anything when clicked on. Same deal with the main quest line in the Line of Anguish. The door at the end does not
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Game will not load by Tinkerer @ Today at 11:17 AM

Please send a mail to support@larian.com about this. This forum is about help with modding the game, not for issues with the game itself.
Jump to new posts Main character does not move with group by cheesehead @ Today at 09:36 AM

After a battle one of my main characters no longer moves with the group. The other 3 will fall into formation and move but Roderick just stands there and will not join with the group. During the battle he was hit with a charm, but that wore off aft
Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Summoning Quetzacellona by Darkhencman @ Today at 09:31 AM

Maybe I've found the solution! I have the same problem, and like Godlike said, I had a Wisdom Rune in my inventory. I had all the component, and nothing happened. Then I droped the old Wisdom from my inventory, and that's it! This worked for me!
Chat (Anything)
Jump to new posts PS4 Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition help! by Astraea @ Today at 09:10 AM

Hi all, I just bought Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition, and the packing is in German. Just wondering if anybody knows if the language or subtitles can be changed to English, or if the game is in English already? As it's a gift for my friend, I
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Jump to new posts Re: *SPOILERS* Final Boss Fight Question by Fish123 @ Today at 08:21 AM

Okay, just making sure I used this strategy the first time only to have lohsas demon kill me in the end. After going and finishing lohsas quest line and coming back to the fight I failed to kill Braccus with mortal blow and the Kraken very much surp
Jump to new posts Re: The game does not start by MEGA3L @ Today at 06:59 AM

Ok, np. I found the problem, in the event viewer is apparently the audio, do you need to send the Crash Dump? Details EoCApp.exe 3.0.226.993 5af9be97 XAudio2_7.dll 9.29.1962.0 4c0643cc c0000005 00000000000613fd 15
Jump to new posts Re: Changes coming with definitive edition by YOGZULA @ Today at 05:28 AM

I don't think source skills should be OP. Warfare and scoundrel got it right, all of the massive AoE shit like blood storm, grasp of starved, pyroclastic, meteor shower, thunderstorm etc is just broken and makes late game too easy
This is a known issue, which will be fixed in a future update. Currently, only act 1 is available on console (Xbox One Game Preview). The gameplay on youtube was on PC, just using the controller UI.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Game Master
Jump to new posts Leveling up party by TazX14 @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Hi, couple questions: We were doing a GM campaign and I gave my players a level up, which increased their health but did not provide them with points to increase any of their other stats. Is there a way to allot them points to spend in their characte
Jump to new posts Re: Watch four friends noob it up playing DOS2! by Nubboi @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/syrvotech We are live! An extra early start today, and we'll probably be playing for 5+ hours. Come hang out with us!
General
Jump to new posts [Request] Mod to fix a stealth bug. by songslinger @ Yesterday at 07:44 AM

Currently if a party member is stealthed, an allied character summoning a totem will break stealth if the hidden character is in the totem's view cone. I have 0 experience with modding ( though at this point I may start learning).
Jump to new posts Re: Mac version possible? by Stauff1138 @ Yesterday at 05:04 AM

It's not more difficult than PS4 and Xbox versions. Metal is fine - believe in Larian and everything will be fine.
Jump to new posts Re: Game locks at 30fps while targetting by Raze @ Yesterday at 04:50 AM

I checked with the programmers, and this is a CPU issue, so changing settings will not help (not sure of the details; I don't have this problem on an older system: i5 3570K, ATI HD7870, 16GB RAM). There have been optimizations done for this for the
Jump to new posts Re: Crash on start up. by Raze @ Yesterday at 03:15 AM

According to DirectX there are no screens attached to the PC. Do you have a non-standard setup (SLI, multiple monitors, etc), or are you playing in a VM?
Jump to new posts GM Mode Bug: Cannot edit level on equipment by Reaper SHB @ Yesterday at 12:01 AM

I have been having this issue since last Friday. In GM mode I cannot edit the level parameter on equipment existing or new. I tested this with all mods turned off and have the same result. Right now if I try to click the arrows to make the level gr
Divinity - Original Sin - Technical Issues
You can enter through the front door, by tossing a teleporter pyramid through the force field. Be careful of traps, though. The crystal is only required to get the portal working from the cellar to the main floor (the other way works fine; leave a c
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Jump to new posts Re: Finding this game so confusing by Raze @ 05/24/18 11:46 PM

Rather than try to follow specific quests in a linear manner, if there are no clues given or obvious next steps, try just exploring. Ishmashell is only involved in that dialog; your character just have to decide what to do (throw him back in the oc
Jump to new posts Re: Crashes every 10 minutes in Fort Joy by Raze @ 05/24/18 10:48 PM

Does this also happen if you start a single player game to test? Try lowering the graphics settings and resolution, and switching to Windowed or Fake Fullscreen display mode, to see if that will make a difference. If you check the Event Viewer, th
Jump to new posts Re: crash after killing adrahamalik by Raze @ 05/24/18 10:48 PM

Did you try it in single player? Please email your save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this topic). Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin
Jump to new posts Re: Help, game keeps closing to desktop by Raze @ 05/24/18 10:48 PM

Did you make any system changes, etc, around when this started? Have you tried any other, similarly demanding games recently? Try switching to Windowed or Fake Fullscreen display mode, to see if that will make a difference, or lower the resolution
Jump to new posts Re: I can't level my Characters Attributes by Raze @ 05/24/18 10:35 PM

Try verifying local files: in the Steam library, right click on the game and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button. With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, se
Jump to new posts (Bug?)Friendly totems vision cones break stealth. by songslinger @ 05/24/18 07:54 PM

If I'm stealthed and my brother summons a totem, I will get knocked out of stealth if I enter the totems viewcone. Is this a bug?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >