Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Kill Witch Radeka no discussion between char? by AngeliusMefyrx @ 6 minutes 19 seconds ago

Felt empty after the battle. No discussion. No stash to loot either. Feels like this would be a place to make one of those little group discussion that I haven't seen for a while now.
Jump to new posts Re: [Suggestion] Couple More Hairstyle Options by stobe @ Today at 12:06 AM

I'd like to see more hair colors on the human characters. Would be great if I could do the same light pink hair that for a female human like I did in the last game.
Jump to new posts Re: Character Creation suggestion by stobe @ Today at 12:05 AM

I'd like to see more hair colors on the human characters. Would be great if I could do the same light pink hair that for a female human like I did in the last game.
Jump to new posts Re: CC/Armor/General Balancing by sam381 @ Today at 12:02 AM

In DOS1 you could literally one shot enemies (like rain+ice shard on firedudes or stealth+backstab), and CC them at will in many instances (this is cheesy but hard to resist). With DOS2's new armor system, that is less of a problem (kudos to Larian f
Jump to new posts Log window overlapping by Vanguelor @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Hiya! I don't know if that's a common issue but my log window overlaps with the action bar in a way I'm not able to click neither on the slow scroll down arrow icon nor on the "quick to bottom" icon.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Zombie instead Bracchus Castle tortur room by AngeliusMefyrx @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Playing with the Well creature asking me money Able to remove the fact that equipment I was wearing, questions choice sequence and character's position in the party, I was able to conclude that when offering money to that creature in the Well, the i
Jump to new posts Book shelf looting Bracchus castle secret library by AngeliusMefyrx @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

I'd rather have the entire shelf being highlighted than just the top books stacks as it is feels unfamiliar... people might just put their cursor on the shelf and feel there is nothing to loot... I'd also point out at the time that through the game
Jump to new posts Freeing Soul Jar Necromancer Gwick, Tasmyn, Rask by AngeliusMefyrx @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

When you talk with all 3 necromancers in Bracchus Castle, we conclude in a deal that I would to free their souls I already had in my possession, their soul jar. Soon I've realized that only the person which did the bargain could destroy their soul
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Jump to new posts Making Inquisitor - magical weapons specialization by Draco359 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

So I wanted to play with a Inquisitor type character,but am strugling to find good skill trees to invest in. Do you guys think that Aerothurge+Geomancy is a better combo than Aerothurge+Pyrokinetics? I was thinking something along the lines of Peac
Jump to new posts Re: FeedBack for v3.0.52:weak Magic users by Luuin @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

I can only hope the dev team can figure something out to give mage classes some love in the damage department. I prefer to build my mages as Blasters, not CC bots. Can only imagine how the people feel who actually like having their mages CC everyon
Jump to new posts Visual effect, specific place to fix. by AngeliusMefyrx @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Bracchus castle, south west shore. You climb down a vine from the Castle Entrance. There is a huge rock where the sea is ending to the shore around it. The water ends up "square" with the sand which is an visible imperfection compare to t
Jump to new posts Re: Some Balance Ideas by AngeliusMefyrx @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Well I might come back on my comments about the looting of nails in the castle, because I can see an awe full lot of locked gate in Bracchus castle....might need those lock picks after all...
Jump to new posts Bracchus castle - teleported to the entrance?! by AngeliusMefyrx @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

From the shore near the entrance of the illusion cave, you can teleport yourself in the courtyard upstairs. Then a gargoyle greats you where you can show him the Bracchus ring. Welcoming you back, you get teleport to the entrance of the castle....a
Jump to new posts Ideea for more followers by Draco359 @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

I don't know if Larian has a set target regarding how many origin characters they were going to make, but I believe not having a dwarven origin character is a waste in such a vibrant world. Dwarfs from what I gathered in my brief playthrough are the
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestion for weapon switching. Main, secondary. by Draco359 @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

.....guys we can just bind weapons on hotkeys Originally Posted By: StabbeyPrimary and secondary weapons you can switch between for 0/1 AP sounds like an okay idea, it would help with Ranger and Rogue builds. It might also work for Inquisitors, if
Jump to new posts Re: DOS2 Team builder ( Yet another one!) by Kelsier @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Really nice, man! Definitely gonna use this.
Jump to new posts Re: Collateral damage should prevent allied NPC bs you by Kelsier @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Oh yeah. I fought the thugs at the entrance to the concentration camp, cast Rain, Lohse + several villagers nearby thought it prudent to kill me for getting their clothes wet.
Jump to new posts Re: Skillbar/Action bar/Quick bar by Stabbey @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

That might be nice, yes, even though so far I never let my hotbar get so busy that I need a second.
Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis
Jump to new posts Re: Divinity 2 Ego Draconis save compatibility by Raze @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Unfortunately, there is no way to import your character from D2:ED into DKS or the Developer's Cut release. The original D2:ED saves are not compatible with either, just the separate release of FoV (which, as you found, is not available any more) i
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to understand the role of the Inquisitor by Draco359 @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Stabbey Well, the idea I had for Inquisitor is the High AP Inquisitor - taking the Warlord Talent and loading up on skills which grant extra AP. Starting Combat Abilities are Warfare and Pyrokinetic, starting Skills are Batter
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for someone to play with! by Jehan @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Hey man you ready for some DOSII? Im bout to pick it up pretty well expereinced as well.
Divinity - Original Sin - Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: The game has become unplayable and crash by Wisegranda @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Problem solved with the update, thanks Larian studios!
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Jump to new posts So how hard is Tactician mode really now? by Moriendor @ Yesterday at 07:35 AM

So, I'm finally ready to get into my first full playthrough of D:OS and I want to play on Tactician difficulty. How hard is this mode actually? I read a lot online about guides for tactician and honor mode, power builds etc. which might lead one to
Jump to new posts Re: Mona's disease by vometia @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Yeah, she seems to like her disease. Maybe it makes the magisters stay away from her...
Jump to new posts Re: Few inconsistencies by Hiver @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

I dont have a list with issues developers know or not. So i call em as i see em. Devs can look over issues i discovered and disregard ones they already know about. I cant remember if other skeletons bleed right now, but they shouldnt in any case.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >