Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Originally Posted By: KalrakhIf you already have 30 STR, 2 STR more won't do much, so even in midgame they turn quite pointless? Presumably the attribute system will end up less inflated (particularly from loot) in the final game so each point wil
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Leadership by Baardvark @ Today at 03:10 AM

I did some testing modifying the leadership range with the game files and even 8m felt a lot more usable than 5m. I think having a short-ish range makes it more strategic and interesting, though 5m is way too limiting. Also it would be nice to know e
Jump to new posts Ping on map/screen to teammate by parad0xchild @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

How do we still not have the ability to "ping" on the screen/map to a team mate to point out what we are talking about quickly? Any top-down/overhead coop game should have this to enable easy coop and communication. It's even more importan
Jump to new posts Re: Combat - Weapon Switching by parad0xchild @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Even with the "dumbing down" of combat and damages, there is definitely the ability to have useful weapon sets to switch between basic play styles (ranged or close, defensive or offensive, magic or physical).
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Attributes by parad0xchild @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

I do agree that right now skills lean heavily towards INT, which maybe should be balanced more. It should also perhaps be more clear what things scale off of, as many Warfare (or all?) spells scale with your weapon alignment (str, fin, or int). Rig
Jump to new posts Re: About races and balance by Kalrakh @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

At current state CON ist just to meaningless to feel anything either way.
Jump to new posts Re: Act 1 spells/environment too powerful by parad0xchild @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

I agree that for DOS 1 there was a lot more of indirect control (smoke and such). I do think a bit of this is hard to judge given early access Act 1. - We don't know if this is truly what will be in Act 1, some spells might not be available, but n
Divinity Original Sin - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie with questions... by Raze @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

The mortician (house behind the King Crab) sells nine inch nails, and merchant inventories reset every hour or when characters level. Soap and needles can be found or bought randomly. Walk in Shadows can help with stealing. Whether an NPC can be s
Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: End Game Iona by Raze @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

You can still use (or drop and use) a pyramid in the Black Ring dungeon if the other is on the ground in the wastelands. You would have to use the survivor's Curse skill (possibly multiple times) to drop Josephine's spiritual resistance in order fo
Jump to new posts Re: Rock, paper and scissor works for 4 player by gGeo @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: StabbeyI thought most people hated rock paper scissors in the first game, why would they bring it back? And I REALLY don't think that making it a round robin taking up 4 times the time needed would make people like it more. And
Divinity - Original Sin - General
Jump to new posts Re: Jake's Murder *spoilier* by Solanales @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: NeveroddorevenI have quite a few quests on my log, should I complete them before getting spirited away? I guess I could use the treasure and experience before starting a new area... No need. The area you go to is a really sho
Jump to new posts Re: Third-person dialogues by Stabbey @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: SotnikI cannot imagine a single situation where this would be an issue. Nor do I remember a single good rpg where first-person dialogues are harmful for immersion. Maybe, some Medieval simulator in Japanese where you should use
I generally like voices: I suppose for me it's not so much the difference between watching telly or reading a book, but watching a silent movie or a "talkie". Older isn't always better. Voice acting can make or break a game, so it's a gam
Jump to new posts Re: What is behind elf design? by Amrael @ Yesterday at 04:10 AM

What's wrong with the Elf design exactly ? I find their design to be perfect to how an Elf should look like.
Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis
Jump to new posts Re: Divinity II Developer's Cut Question... by Raze @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Yes. They will generally be addressed in-game by the title 'Slayer', though. If you have multiple playthroughs on the go, different character names will help identify which saves are which (named saves list the map area, character name and level, th
Jump to new posts Re: Character calculator DOS2 (Work in progress) by Nikshes @ 03/26/17 10:54 PM

Update: -fix minor bugs -fix style for different resolutions -added full reset button -fix buttons in firefox browser
Jump to new posts Re: Which is Which? by caninelegion @ 03/26/17 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Kalrakhhttp://divinity.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline Great! Looks like OS-II is next followed by Beyond Divinity.
Originally Posted By: Bullethosesounds painful to balance but it should be a case where its one positive and a negative e.g. -2 strength but + 2 finesse on plate armor I agree for having both of positive and negatives "stats" but -2 stren
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Some bugs i find...hope it helps by Kalrakh @ 03/26/17 04:52 PM

1) There is subforum for bug reports, just as a remark. 2) If one char get stuck, saving and reloading should be a problem solver for the moment. 3) For small spaces above stairs better order each member seperatly. Not sure if this is a bug or jus
Jump to new posts Re: (Impossible) Difficulty Level for D:OS2! by gGeo @ 03/26/17 03:07 AM

Originally Posted By: KreskyImpossible Mode - they remove the accept button. Originally Posted By: john carmackWhat "accept button"?? That one on char creation. You see, straight forward impossible to finish a game.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Sahelia PERMANENT_BLIND_DisplayName by ralively @ 03/25/17 03:52 PM

Three minor issues: [*]Hovering over Sahelia shows that she has PERMANENT_BLIND_DisplayName as a property. [*]In a chest near Migo there is a GM_ARM_Leather_UpperBody_Bandit item [*]I dropped a barrel onto a crate, and the barrel disappeared into
Jump to new posts Re: Solo mode by vivalafai @ 03/25/17 01:59 AM

Just got to lvl 6 with a dwarf that has 5 Pain Reflection, 19 Str, 17 Con, 1 War, 1 Scoundrel xD. Everything is viable.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for friends to play Multiplayer with! by Mathieu @ 03/24/17 10:02 PM

Hi there! I played dos EE with a friend and the two of us started playing dos 2 recently. It would be a pleasure to play and beat these monster as a 3 team players ;) Hope you're having fun, and maybe see ya soon, Lich
Jump to new posts Source Abilities by saidoka @ 03/24/17 07:19 PM

I have to start by saying that I love the game so far. I am really looking forward to further updates and patches. My only concern at this point is the source point system. When I first read about this game, I thought our character would have been
Jump to new posts Re: surface effects not intuitive and too common by vivalafai @ 03/24/17 05:24 PM

At level 6, with Glass Cannon (6 AP), Guerrilla (+25% in sneak), Ranged 5 (+25%), Finesse 20 (+50%), Huntsman 1 (+5% high ground), Flesh Sacrifice (+20%), and Snipe(+100% in sneak) I do roughly 150 physical damage to Alexandar outside of combat. Once
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >