Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILERS!!!, no seriously by Erathan @ 4 minutes 55 seconds ago

I have finished the game already and it seems that Damian is dead, like completely. DOS2 likely takes place after the return of Lucian from his imprisonment in another dimension after which he led the assault on Damian and finished him. It's describe
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck in 'Bound by Pain' Demonic Possession by Try2Handing @ 11 minutes 28 seconds ago

Yeah as far as this fight is concerned... The fast and furious way of doing it is to just kill the member who is possessed, then resurrect them. IIRC, the demon takes damage every time it is forced out like that. So just have a bunch of resurrection
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: FileSystem error by Larian_JB @ 18 minutes 28 seconds ago

Hi monzua, this bug will be patched soon
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: All in the Family - Quest-line Bug by Thanatos2k @ 35 minutes 59 seconds ago

Larian needs to seriously fix this broken quest. In my game before I even got to the graveyard Tarquin is already back on the ship, nowhere to be found near the graveyard, and not giving this quest.
Jump to new posts Custom music for story mode(not Gm mode) by Count Calorie @ 40 minutes 11 seconds ago

hi I think I read somewhere that the upcoming patch having something to do with Gm mode music. What if you wanted to replace tracks from the story mode with your own?Example:replacing Symphony of the Void with an mp3 file of your choosing. What steps
General
Jump to new posts Re: Building and Testing Encounters by monzua @ 43 minutes 3 seconds ago

yep agree with Windemere , for my standalone balancing is basically a pain - ReCon helps a bit i agree. You should have a look.
General
Jump to new posts Re: How to make AI use custom spell by monzua @ 45 minutes 38 seconds ago

did you try it your own - does it work if you cast it manually with this NPC? is it a debuff or buff ordomething maybe the AI doesnt see any benefit from casting lol for me it always worked to put it into skill sof character - althrougth i used pre
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Projects In Progress
Jump to new posts Re: Castle on a mountaintop by the sea. by Redunzgofasta @ 49 minutes 30 seconds ago

Looking good and I totally like you got inspiration from (and posted a picture of) a real castle
Jump to new posts Re: Castle City by Redunzgofasta @ 52 minutes 21 seconds ago

Love it!
Jump to new posts Re: A Thieves Tale [Standalone Adventure] by Redunzgofasta @ 53 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: monzua-> Live the life or a ordinary human - no special powers and certainly no godwoken I like that a lot! Screenies look awesome to!
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Game Master
Jump to new posts Re: Saving campaign in progress and adding stuff. by Redunzgofasta @ 56 minutes 14 seconds ago

Players can only continue from where they left by playing the "save game", so you will have to add stuff to the save. If you add stuff in prepare mode the players will have to start over or recreate their characters.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on how to fix Thievery by Try2Handing @ Today at 01:46 AM

Here's my thoughts, while trying to be as objective as I can. My question after reading your suggestions is: are you trying to make thievery more "realistic", or simply more of a hassle just for the sake of it? Because, if "realism&quo
Jump to new posts Re: Collector's edition arriving date? by xyamuchax @ Today at 01:09 AM

Still waiting on my copy to arrive. The last update was on October 12th where it says my package is on it's way to my home town. Has anyone from the west coast got theirs yet?
Jump to new posts Re: I'm hearing about a nerf to Lone Wolf? by teksuo @ Today at 01:07 AM

i'm thinking warfare is the culprit and not lonewolf ; just a thought. *my lonewolves mages aren't noticing as much OPness compared to my dual knights lonewolves. Playing knights really felt cheesy as hell. ultimate cheese: -dual lonewolves knight
Jump to new posts Re: Theoretical - Strongest DPT Build by Bukkfrig @ Today at 01:05 AM

I really don't know much about this, but I thought everyone was saying that Warfare was too strong because it is NOT like the other skills....?
Jump to new posts Re: Villain tag? by teksuo @ Today at 12:48 AM

perhaps getting the HERO tag restricts you from getting VILLAIN? reuniting migo with yarrow gave me HERO tag (and i killed them both after too) i never got villain tag even though i savagely murdered all of fortjoy and driftwood merchants. (hence w
Jump to new posts 3D editor block found? by Maarku @ Today at 12:45 AM

Pardon my ignorance of the technical term for this but, i found this floating around on the Nameless Isle, flooded temple area. It appears to be a block used during the 3d model/scenery creation. Dev's, might want to delete this, or could it be a gli
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: source point by vometia @ Today at 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: AlexstraszaThat's a great idea. Bedroll resting restoring SP sounds wonderful. That wasn't quite what I had in mind! But not having to manoeuvre your various characters around the source vat up to a dozen times to replenish t
Jump to new posts Re: Console Commands DosII by teksuo @ Today at 12:18 AM

sounds lazy ;) i could give my lonewolf mages a few str points so they could actually open heavy coffins without carrying a "coffin opening gear swap" ; but how would i live with myself then ?
Jump to new posts Re: Polygon's mixed review of the game by teksuo @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

to be fair; reviewer isn't totally wrong. My playthrough got ruined in act 3 because suddenly ghosts decided to ignore everyone. (i can use source vampirism on them but not talk with them ; the chat bubble cursor wouldn't even appear when i hovered
Jump to new posts Re: reactive shot by IronMarshall66 @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

I think it works as it should, just the description is woefully inadequate. Why would you waste 2 AP on casting a spell that might or might not hit depending whether someone walks into it's AOE ?? Why don't you just go and cast Ricochet or something
Jump to new posts Re: Game doesn't fully use first core of processor? by HunterK10 @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

*Sigh* I decided to do a fresh install of Windows 10 build 1607 and test out my issue with the processor. The same thing happens. I start the game and it only uses 10-20 percent of the first processor. I minimize, change the affinity 4 to 1 and b
Jump to new posts Re: D:OS 2-Early Access-Bug & Issues [SPOILERS] by sfzrx @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Possibly another bug, sometimes when a single enemy is rooted and blinded in combat, combat automatically ends, and the enemy begins regenerating health and armor.
Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Drox and Garth are hostile!?!? by caninelegion @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

I'm not sure if this will help but it sounds similar: http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=602912#Post602912
Jump to new posts Re: Tarquin not on boat when trying to depart by revitz @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

So should I just stop my play through until this is fixed? Such a bummer.
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >