Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Finished Projects
Jump to new posts Re: [GM Addon] RED Port Splat by Redunzgofasta @ 9 minutes 44 seconds ago

Thanks a lot @JB. I wanted to do them all, but.... well.... Maybe someday.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Projects In Progress
Jump to new posts [GM Addon] RED Ghosts by Redunzgofasta @ 11 minutes 23 seconds ago

I finally figured it out and will be releasing a mod with multiple fully functional ghosts that can be saved and used in any scene soon. If you have a request for a (specific) type of ghost to be included please post it here and I may be able to incl
General
Jump to new posts Animations through Spells by Melgrimm @ 28 minutes 47 seconds ago

Sorry if this topic has been breached before, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add in character animations by creating dummy spells. I noticed that you could select the animation that plays when performing a spell, so I wondered if I re
General
Jump to new posts Re: Strange "walkmesh" problem. by Redunzgofasta @ 56 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LarIlyaIs you chandelier set to be walk on by any chance? Nope. They are set to "walk through" and "click through", and "walk on" is unchecked.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Warfare/Polymancer/Geomancer by miaasma @ Today at 01:48 PM

doesn't seem like you read my post correctly if you think armor restoration and heal is the primary reason for putting 1 (one) point into a non-dps school, but i'm not sure you really came here to discuss anything anyway
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: A Taste of Freedom quest insifficient info by miaasma @ Today at 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: 123xzcs Originally Posted By: miaasmawell, i mean, there are only so many places he could have gone - your first (and to be fair, only) hint is the dead magisters on the west part of driftwood (provided you hadn't already killed
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
this is actually the only example in which it is literally impossible to succeed a persuasion check with a character for certain characters, it makes sense that certain persuasion check options would not work. for example, attempting to intimidate
General
Jump to new posts Re: Dear Larian: Any Word on Importing Audio Assets? by Cryptic_Demon @ Today at 01:04 PM

I would also like a response to this. The level of depth that can be added to a package, even a simple skill mod or scripted story interaction, can be greatly improved by quality **custom** sound design that we don't have access to.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: [Bug] Mirror - Bonus Attributes Academy by camarsh @ Today at 12:41 PM

Yea, respecing breaks the stat boosts. Pretty sure this happens because the game goes to a different instance when you enter the respec mirror and when the game makes the stat changes, they were stored as instance variables instead of setting them in
Jump to new posts Re: 'Could not connect to global chat server' by Fluke @ Today at 12:20 PM

BUMP having this issue.
Jump to new posts Re: Connection to the server timeout by Fluke @ Today at 12:15 PM

having this issue upon installing GM campaigns.
Guides
Jump to new posts Using custom models in a Wall Construction by Bugsby Bearkeley @ Today at 11:53 AM

Here's what I've found out about Wall Constructions so far. Wall Constructions consist of a tileset of individual models (visual resources) with the following naming convention: (Width)_(Tileset name)_(Height)_(Walltype)_(Length)_(Variant) Wa
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Jump to new posts Looking for coop buddy by Fluke @ Today at 11:38 AM

Hi Community! I'm looking for a coop buddy. I typically play 1h on weekdays and 2h on weekends, usually somewhere in the evening in timezone GMT+1. Open to suggestions, but prefer tactician or honour mode dual lone wolf (or duo NON-LW). Prefer to
Jump to new posts Re: Solo frustration by Grey Gamer @ Today at 11:05 AM

BigTerJ - I think I am doing all your suggestions - focus on one kill at a time, flesh sacrifice/Adrenaline for extra action, not using enrage (will look at this), understand battlefield before fight, using teleport to move enemies around or cloak an
Jump to new posts Re: A quick note to new forum members by vometia @ Today at 10:19 AM

Name an impressively smelly cheese and I'll do it. :p Actually I did it anyway as I currently have an over-ripe Époisses in the fridge.
Jump to new posts Re: GOG Divine Ascension Upgrade - Missing New Items? by The Centaur @ Today at 10:10 AM

Yeah, you're right, I got the High Res books too, now. So all is good.
Jump to new posts Re: Question about "Companion Attitude" stat... by BigTerj @ Today at 09:14 AM

Originally Posted By: DenverRalphySo I've been playing for nearly a full day. Enjoying the game so far. But I have a question who's answer doesn't seem to be entirely obvious. And it entails your Companion's attitudes toward your main... From what I
Troubleshooting
It looks like I may have missed a few steps in here that I did not see in a third-party guide. I'll give this a go step-by-step this evening. Thank you LarIlya.
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: [Questio] How to make a restoration potion by Module 003 @ Today at 08:19 AM

On of the ways would be to apply Status_Healing, with your heal values and "OnTurn" entry in the "HealingEvent" tab.
Jump to new posts Re: Tanks and melee's seem absolutely pointless by BigTerj @ Today at 08:16 AM

Originally Posted By: DeathHouseIncYeah I completely agree. It's very obvious resists + shield hamper magic's especially in beginning. I don't recommend magic for the first play through as it is far more tactical. I am currently rolling my fourth pla
Jump to new posts Re: editor preformace by Detect @ Today at 07:49 AM

FIXED!! Latest Java Update ( last night ). She is now working like a dream!!
Jump to new posts Re: Act 1 Guide Up To The End of Fort Joy by DeathHouseInc @ Today at 07:05 AM

Just wanted to bump this guide since it is so awesome for a new person to get the hang of the game. I recommend your first and second play through's to use no guide but do as you please of course.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Game Master
Jump to new posts Re: - D:OS2 GM Mode - Ideas! by WMC51 @ Today at 06:59 AM

A lot of us thought this would be a vtt replacement but there are just to many things it is lacking to replace roll 20 or others. It doesn't seem like they are interested in crossing that market and instead as you stated you can basically run your ow
Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis
Jump to new posts Re: Quick Question on the Director's Cut by Raze @ Today at 04:45 AM

DKS is a remastered version of D2:ED plus the add-on Flames of Vengeance; the Developer's Cut adds an optional 'Developer Mode' cheat window. If you start a new D2:ED character in DKS/D2:DC, there will be a seamless transition from the end of the D2
Technical problems
Jump to new posts Re: Call me the bug finder by Raze @ Today at 04:44 AM

For the dialog, try skipping through the options quickly, rather than letting it end on its own. A few people had problems with the cutscene there (of Arthur Gremory running off), which that could help with.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >