Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
The last I heard (3 weeks ago), the plan was to try organizing it for July. Since you have not been contacted yet, that would imply mid to late July, or there is still some uncertainty about when it should be held.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Game Master
Oh I see. Well, happy to see happy customers
Jump to new posts Stupid question by neurotic @ Today at 12:44 AM

Hello all.. Quick question! Given that this game is still in alpha, and not yet finished. My question is, will there be more skills per class in the finished game? Or is 8 skills per class all there is? Thanks! P.S.. Is there also plans for a
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Quality Of Life Suggestions by Shaunzy Bombzy @ Today at 12:27 AM

So I LOVE D:OS. Just recently got into it. But there are a few things that really frustrated me. I don't think it's a stretch to say that a lot of people who have come to play D:OS came from Infinity games, and I recognise that Larian wants to keep
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Tomb under the maze too heavy by AssFat @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

And?... how?... is it still?... got it. but hell man. i had red jerk all buffed up with strength and now he wont talk to me. i had to buff another char just to open this. BS!
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Game Master
Jump to new posts Re: Alternate Campaign Settings by MAHak @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Spoiler Content And I've updated the world map and the map of Dothnia (where the campaign takes place), with some names so it should be easier to locate the different nations. Keep in mind that both maps aren't finished yet. Dothnia World Ma
Jump to new posts (Spoilers) completed alpha with 2 player LAN by Izzachar @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

My son and I recently completed the adventure. We played using Lhose and Ifan, and also used Sebile and Red as our henchmen. We also played using the explorer mode option, because the story and puzzles were more interesting to us than grinding thro
Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga
Jump to new posts Re: 30FPS CAP limit. by Kein @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Yeah, it is unfortunate but it is unlikely any chances will be made at this point,
Divinity Original Sin - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie with questions... by Raze @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Hit the correct switch, the Spoiler Content which is Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Re: (spoilers) Bug? Murdered companions resurrected by vometia @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Draco359Can't wait to read your justifications for how each survived after being slain in combat. "She turned me into a newt! ... I got better."
Jump to new posts Re: Can we get an option of fullshared exp multiplayer by Baardvark @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

+1 to full-shared XP option. It's annoying that I feel like we have to stay as a group in a game that promotes freedom to split up, even if we're 100% cooperative. If a full-shared XP option is hard to implement, something like an option for every c
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: D:OS 2-Early Access-Bug & Issues [SPOILERS] by 300Potatoes @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

When a purging wand is equipped by itself without a shield or another weapon, sucker punch shares the same number of charges as the number of charges on the wand and using sucker punch will deduct from the amount of charges left on the wand. When the
Jump to new posts Re: Corpse eater body parts locations by Raze @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

The coordinates are shown at the bottom of the mini-map.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Latest News
Jump to new posts Re: Patch v3.0.76.796 - New regions! A release date! by DeathArchangel @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

I don´t know if someone pointed it out but, when you recruit Ifan, if you you don´t follow the automatic class and change him into another class ( I tested with ranger) he automaticly gains a pet talk talent, Maybe it´s not correct, cause he comes
Jump to new posts Re: Local/split screen multiplayer by Linio @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Since the game has now a release date, is it at least possible to indulge us with a "it will be before/after release". No need to state again that some of us did only kickstart the game for this......
Jump to new posts Laurels to Larian by Sintas @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Holy, that last patch got my hyped up for September! You guys are doing a great job and Original Sin 2 is such an great example of Early Access. As with the last one I was kickstarting and I'm happy to see a company staying in touch with their comm
Divinity - Original Sin - Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Is there still a crash issue with the MESA drivers by NemoNessuno @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Yes, the bug still persists and none of the proposed fixes works for me. I for one am massively disappointed as I am using the latest Mesa drivers and not only spend money but also about 2 hours of my life trying to fix this mess.
Jump to new posts Re: Taunting? Threat mechanics? Anything? by Ravensky @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

This might sound bad but the AI goes for the easy target.It would be stupid if they all hit the meat shield if they have the option to hit the easier to kill ranger/rogue/mage whatever. Yes this makes it harder etc etc but i'm not sure you really wan
Jump to new posts Re: Is 1 The Source Point Limit? by Raze @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

The limit is 1 in act 1; later in the game that limit can be increased.
Jump to new posts Re: Red Prince Wont Talk by AssFat @ Yesterday at 07:14 AM

he hates everyone still. even tho i helped gareth. screw him
Jump to new posts Re: First Impressions and Feedback/Suggestions by LokiGoC @ Yesterday at 03:47 AM

So since playing more I have realised the slot allocation is not too hard to deal with, considering the amount of attribute points you get and if you are really desperate you can take the Mnemonic talent too. My new issue with this is it has felt alm
Jump to new posts Verdas by Pringlez @ Yesterday at 02:25 AM

Does anyone know what to do with this guy? He happens to be related to the quest "Blood Memories" that you get from Atusa when you eat her flesh as an elf. Talking to him won't progress the quest.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Malady Bugged by Raze @ 06/26/17 11:55 PM

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' fo
Jump to new posts Chain/Unchain Button by AssFat @ 06/26/17 11:42 PM

a chain/unchain button or key would be a great thing for people like me that chain/unchain full team a lot. the drag drop thing is ok if ur an occasional user i guess. for me, no. or maybe there is a way and i just dont know it?
Jump to new posts Re: Blessing and cursing by TraceChaos @ 06/26/17 10:41 PM

Personally I feel like the current setup is good. It's chaotic. Yes, you can in theory bless anything,b ut the moment it's cursed it neutralizes, then likely gets bumped all the way to full cursed a moment later And thent here's wheny ouh ave to bles
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >