Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity Original Sin - Mods
Jump to new posts Re: Removing items from walk path - AI Prototype by Ameranth @ 10 minutes 33 seconds ago

Cool, good to know
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Jump to new posts Re: Inquisitor Kit - Seems really weak by Bullethose @ 21 minutes 3 seconds ago

not go to off topic but what are the "viable" ones atm im too busy with roleplaying 1 type to care.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Unit targetable skills basically freezing my game by Madscientist @ 36 minutes 12 seconds ago

It happened several times that the game froze when casting a spell. Most often it happened to the spells teleport and bless. The game does not react to pushing any button, but I can scroll and zoom the screen and make screenshots. The task manager is
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Jump to new posts Re: The Source Temple by viseo @ 40 minutes 51 seconds ago

Hi Raze, Thanks a lot for your explanation. So I used my blood stones. Now I have 12 inert stones. 7 rooms are unlocked in homestead. 1 room ice, 1 room fire and 1 room earth. I thing the door let me enter when the last room wind will be available.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Constitution rework? by Bullethose @ Today at 08:44 PM

There is already piercing available for physical damage dealers at least why not create a system for magical piercing?IF such a thing was in place i would also allow some cc's to pass through it this doesn't gut the system currently in place which i
Jump to new posts Re: Hotfix 3.0.33.118 - Economy now suck by Baardvark @ Today at 08:40 PM

So hopefully this is one more thing that easy modding can help. There is a modifiable piece of code: key "GlobalGoldValueMultiplier","0.5" This changes the global prices of items. I'm not sure if this effects how much gold you f
Jump to new posts Re: D:OS 2-Early Access-Bug & Issues [SPOILERS] by Madscientist @ Today at 08:37 PM

3.0.33: In the cave with Trompdoy, there is the statue where you learn bless. When the statue teleported my main char (red prince) to the cave, a massage appeared saying "you learned bless" (not sure about the exact words). I looked to the
Jump to new posts Re: Are we getting back the stylized hair in EE? by Bullethose @ Today at 08:17 PM

^ agreed all the roleplay
It's the competitive gameplay. Those quest are single character quests so it kind of makes sense.
Jump to new posts Re: Zombie by Kalrakh @ Today at 08:12 AM

That with the Healing spells seems to be kind of an issue with the AI. The AI healed my team aswell and I had no zombie.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: how does the riddle of the statue work? by Mangoken @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

If you have pet pal talent, the mice will tell you how to solve the problem. In fact, most of the animal exists for a reason.
Originally Posted By: MadscientistWhen looking at the screenshot for some time, I realized that Gerath has the same black frame around his portrait as my party members.I think how it works is when they are neutral the border around the character is y
Chat (German)
Jump to new posts Re: Gute Nacht, Amerika...... by bigclaw6 @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Aber Ddraiggy kann man doch nicht mit Trump verwechseln? Oder?
Jump to new posts Re: Rage rework? by Kalrakh @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Just remembers my of my fight with the Magister who want to kidnap Han. Being only 2/3 with hardly any armor: knockdown, knockdown, death, knockdown, death. (Battle Stomp, Charge, Tremor Grenade) At the start you can get easily overwhelmed with hardl
Jump to new posts Re: Fire! Everywhere! by snap @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

Just play elves and bleed all over the fire. :^) Jokes aside, there should honestly be more way to either clear or prevent environmental effects. I like being able to control the battlefield with ground effects, but they can be as debilitating to me
Jump to new posts Thievery suggestions by Alanta @ Yesterday at 03:23 AM

There's currently an exploit that allows to steal multiple times from one NPC by just moving gear and without investing a single point in thievery. To fix it I suggest the stealing requirement for each NPC to only take into account points invested i
Jump to new posts Re: teleport spell on enemies by Baardvark @ Yesterday at 01:10 AM

I'd rather have more skills piercing through armor, at least partially, than fewer ones. Could be kind of cool if you couldn't teleport an enemy nearly as far with physical armor. Teleport really ought to be a 2 AP skill though. Could slightly incre
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for Random Item Names by Bullethose @ Yesterday at 01:07 AM

Please Larian i want at least shadowbite and divorce ring in the random names though are the best. Also my 2 cents a club called wife beater though that may be a bit crude.
Jump to new posts Re: Guerilla + attack vs flurry for rogue? by Baardvark @ Yesterday at 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: gGeoOriginally Posted By: Baardvarkabout that weapon on-hit effects didn't work (as you said in another thread). They work fine on regular attacks (at least in the EE). Well, it is a some time but ... . Weapon has a chance like
Jump to new posts Re: Protect quest items, gadget 4 stones by Bullethose @ 02/20/17 10:49 PM

I agree to a certain extent... It should be made apparent it is a quest item even in your inventory 50% of the game through later but allow the freedom to use it for resources.
Jump to new posts Re: Rage needs to be nerfed by graarh @ 02/20/17 03:34 PM

Two-handed enraged fighter is op only cause of aoe skills. Silenced until enraged looks like the solution.
Jump to new posts Font and camera - help by Sunbeach @ 02/20/17 02:19 PM

Hello :) I play game in 1440k resolution with 144Hz and fonts is little blurry.. where it can be a problem and if you can do something about it would be more clearly? In the movies from youtube those who play such a resolution and refresh see that th
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Quick question about (potion) crafting by Psyrus @ 02/20/17 01:20 AM

Some potions don't combine for whatever reason even if they are the same type. For instance the potion you craft from the female dwarf doc by the cave might not combine with a minor healing that you got any other way. You can see this if the potions
Jump to new posts Re: suggestion: merchants: invest, not exploit by Madscientist @ 02/19/17 08:29 PM

I thought about it a bit: I think I am against the way it is now because it feels quite immersion breaking to me. In real life you can: - Go to a shop to buy or sell items - Go to a shop and steal everything you find in this shop (or as much as you c
Jump to new posts Re: Updated Character Planner / Skill Calculator by JinPhi @ 02/19/17 07:48 PM

Thanks for all the work on your epic calculator. Beyond it empowering me to do much better planning, it also helped A TON, with me understanding the game. Ive had the enhanced version on my laptop forever, I really enjoy deep RPG's, but man, this one
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >