Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Isbeil Fight Problems [SPOILERS] by Try2Handing @ 10 minutes 58 seconds ago

There is almost no such thing as "make sure someone attacks a specific someone." Without certain conditions, such as someone is one basic attack away from death and it's most certainly that they will be targeted, or a melee character is roo
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Characters don't learn bless in Hall of Echoes by DuchessOfKvetch @ 29 minutes 24 seconds ago

I am seeing this happen to companions who were not in my party when I "learned" this spell. The 3 folks who were with me have it available now, but the ones hanging out at the Seeker HQ are out of luck.
Divinity - Original Sin - Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Reproducible Kernel Panic on macOS Mojave by Camelthief @ Today at 10:21 PM

I also have this problem. MacOS updated to Mohave 10.14 today. Now any time I try to save, the game goes to black screen and the computer reboots. Tried renaming DOS EE folder to have Steam recreate it, in case it was corrupt locally. No differen
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Issue with SoundBanks by Fitil_san @ Today at 05:56 PM

Hi everybody! I'm trying to add new SoundBank into the editor resources but getting an error: \Divinity Original Sin 2\Data\Editor\Mods\Test_dc31a89a-4f3d-489f-bdea-fc36e8bbe9c6\Assets\Sounds\Sound_Banks/MyMusic_Theme.txt' seems to be corrupt, please
Jump to new posts Re: Forum has been compromised by DuchessOfKvetch @ Today at 05:19 PM

Larian, pay your forum admin so they can update UBB software to remove the XSS vulnerabilities, plz. AND MAYBE BUY A DAMNED HTTPS CERTIFICATE. It's 2018, no one should be running an insecure website, least of all a major software company.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Jump to new posts Re: Online build planner - may I? by Riovir @ Today at 03:44 PM

The latest version now supports dismissing / reinviting party members by clicking on their portraits. This way you can prepare a full team of 4 while still seeing Lone Wolf bonuses. For example like so.
Jump to new posts Re: PS4 Pro Full Release Screen Tearing by vkbest @ Today at 02:27 PM

The game have no tearing more because last patch, but now the game is stuttering on all places, even places where the game was good before Come on guys, let us play at 1080p like preorder, I don’t care 4K and can’t enjoy this
Divinity Original Sin - Mods
Jump to new posts El reino de eldor "españoles" by Rubysini @ Today at 01:45 PM

mañana lanzamos a las 11 de la noche partida
General
Jump to new posts Re: Stop quests closing when moving to a new level? by Tinkerer @ Today at 12:48 PM

I've asked our main level designer, and these are the requirements: 1) if you can place your level template somewhere in existing but unused AI-grid (e.g. some part of the sea), a local generate works 2) if you make the AI-grid bigger (by placing you
Jump to new posts Re: lucky charm does not work on some quests ? by Isolin @ Today at 12:42 PM

I have PC v3.6.31.2130 playing offline only. Any way to force those quests where "find hidden items" is needed ?
Jump to new posts [BUG] Yellow exclamation times out when in convo by DuchessOfKvetch @ Today at 12:36 PM

See the original discussion: https://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/3335371283883422648/?tscn=1539768431 This behavior is observed when playing Sebille, with regard to unique conversations that trigger for Ifan. IE, the ones where you
Jump to new posts Re: [PC-BUG] Sir Lora by DuchessOfKvetch @ Today at 12:31 PM

I've noticed in general, that pet companions have a hard time relocating when you climb vines. There's no animation for this, and their respawning is inconsistent.
RPG Chat(English)
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon redirect at Larian? by DuchessOfKvetch @ Today at 12:29 PM

I got this too! Another user in one of the support forums thinks it might be an infected image, since this forum lets people link to any url for their profile avatar, which seems like a really bad idea. For the record, I am using Chrome. Time to cl
Jump to new posts Re: DE Version: Item Descriptions Cuts Off by DuchessOfKvetch @ Today at 12:27 PM

Can affirm I'm still seeing this too, but not consistently. Can anyone confirm if it was improved in the latest patch? I sell items too quickly to keep a list of what was affected.
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Exclamation Dialogue Local Coop bug by DuchessOfKvetch @ Today at 12:22 PM

This may be tied to the other bug I've observed where even in single player, some custom conversations time out if you're busy talking to an NPC when they trigger.
Divinity Original Sin - Mods
Jump to new posts Re: EE pak extractor by alecblah @ Today at 11:38 AM

[quote=sluxie]Hello, Thank you for creating the editor. When trying to convert globals on lsx/lsb tab for DOS2DE I get the following error: https://imgur.com/a/QFTY8wu Any ideas? Thanks a lot! [/quote] Same issue as above poster. Save generated b
Jump to new posts Re: Do I need to delete Original Sin by ginty @ Today at 11:11 AM

Thank you, most grateful.
Jump to new posts The element arrow skills BUG by meilulu9527 @ Today at 06:21 AM

Melee can be triggered
RPG Chat(English)
Jump to new posts Re: New FB Group by samui12 @ Today at 01:25 AM

thanks for sharing
RPG Chat(English)
Jump to new posts Re: where are you from by caninelegion @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Aleroth
Jump to new posts Re: [DE PS4] Bug on Lady Lady Vengeance in honour mode by Sopetran @ Yesterday at 07:26 PM

Yeah, it is working.
Jump to new posts Re: Can you fail a romance? by Try2Handing @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Far as I can tell, the game *really* wants you to have a happily ever after ending in romantic pursuits, so it's pretty hard to completely fail. As long as that person's Attitude is high enough, you should be able to progress it, maybe when you reach
Jump to new posts Fort Joy Arena Bug by Solomon1476 @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

I was playing couch coop and I tried to go in with all of us. Ended up being just me and my companion, we got wrecked and lost. Went to try again and they said there will be no more fighting today. I was like ok so I come back after 24 hours game tim
Jump to new posts Have Original Sin on pc by ginty @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

I have Original Sin on my pc and want to download Original Sin 2...will I be able to do so and play it without deleting Original Sin?
Jump to new posts Re: Pet Pal stops working by Shuyintego @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

No, this happened without any notice or without doing any quests. As soon as I entered driftwood I noticed I could no longer talk to animals. The talent is still active and I am unable to use it any more. I also don't know if my other talents stopped
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >