Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Scripting
Jump to new posts Re: Osiris Wiki by DerCapac @ Today at 04:47 PM

Great, with the legal issues out of the way I decided to publish my extension for VS Code. In case you are interested in what I've done to the Wiki, you may find it both on GitHub (https://github.com/sebastian-lenz/divinity-vscode) as well as on the
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Endgame Malady Bug by Damashi @ Today at 03:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEWBWc3sAg8 Seems sneaking breaks the Malady section as you enter the crpt. Is this fixed in the Definitive Edition?
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Read the entire post you linked and you make a lot of good points there. Looks like I need to buy and play the first DOS.. that attribute system difference is crazy.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Weapon Damage Info by Zeth fox @ Today at 01:52 PM

Oh i was using d&d as an example that easier to understand than the actual stats im messing with in the Divinity engine 2... In the games engine damage in the weaponstat is treated exactly as i described with the dice... A very easy way for you
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Arena
Jump to new posts Re: D:OS2 - Arena Early Access Feedback by Sakuraba @ Today at 12:13 PM

So no character creation for the arena mode in the Definitive Edition? Just a bunch of new preset characters and an updated lobby? That's really disappointing and so much wasted potential...
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestion: crowdfund DLC by Darkmist @ Today at 11:35 AM

The tunnels in pillars was kinda like that. It had so many levels with the big bad final boss (dragon). Perhaps he meant something like that. It would be an interesting area. If they are not going to do DLC, I don't see why crowd funding for it
Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Combat Style by Zeth fox @ Today at 10:54 AM

Going to be hard to get them to do nontactics games considering how massively successful the original sin series is compared to thier hack and slash divinity. Its like they did alright with hack and slash, then original sin happened and put them lea
Jump to new posts Re: idea for bless change by Darkmist @ Today at 10:39 AM

I think bless shouldn't take a memory slot. It seems some of those sp powers should auto equiped.
Jump to new posts Re: idea for farsight buff by Darkmist @ Today at 10:36 AM

+1
Jump to new posts Re: Any chance console pre-orders get early access? by Darkmist @ Today at 10:35 AM

Isn't that just the preview that was free? I did play the preview (which is how i paid to pre-order) but it stops after act 1. I'm more thinking of them opening up the rest of the game early.
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Party Build Advice (tweaking) by Jason999 @ Today at 08:46 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I've found the Mosquito Swarm and Infect skills are really powerful. You mentioned freezing enemies. What's a reliable combo, or skills to use for trying to freeze? On my main Warfare/Hydro character, I've used Rain+G
General
Jump to new posts Re: Source Infused Skills - Requirements and Memory by Zeth fox @ Today at 06:50 AM

A no memory skill shows up as innate ability useless its granted by another ability or polymorph. you can create a source infusion buff to make whatever you cast next better but im not seeing a way to specifically alter a skill when you have the buff
Jump to new posts Armor sketches and concepts by Romkar @ Today at 05:53 AM

I really like armor in D:OS2 and Dragon knight saga Where can i find sketches or concepts (Those which were in D:OS2 credits, for example) ? There are only few of them in Art book.
Jump to new posts Re: Question re PS4 version by Raze @ Today at 03:08 AM

Yes. No; some differences are mentioned in the last Kickstarter update, and there will presumably be a changelist around release.
Jump to new posts magic mirror portraits by cindy hulu @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

please make an option to keep companion portraits the same when using the magic mirror
Jump to new posts bedroll by cindy hulu @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

i think using the bedroll should reset cooldowns or something like that because it would make the platforming sections like in the nameless isle less tedious
Jump to new posts Re: Help on a few issues I've noticed by miaasma @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

IIRC, knockdown gives a -100 dodging penalty dodging in this game seems to work through values like that, so a person who is knocked down will almost never dodge anything, but add something like evasive aura on top of other dodging/miss values and y
Jump to new posts Re: someone already played the edition (PC) by miaasma @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

almost certainly i wish they'd do it ahead of the release but i imagine it'll be the day of considering how close it is
General
Jump to new posts Re: Purple Skeletons as Character Dummies in Engine by Dima01 @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Thank you, sir. I was just hoping the character creation script didn't bug out my mod with this. I added a generic origins GUID to the list of DB_Origins(somethinorother) and that seemed to totally get rid of the purple guys (for now). Maybe I just g
General
Jump to new posts Re: [All Modders] Feature requests by Zeth fox @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

The ability to change the change the name of main attributes in the editor and adding custom attributes. The same for skill school and talents. So i can add holy and shadow schools for example and player can add points to my custom schools or talents
General
Jump to new posts Dos2 Definitive Edition editor? by Zeth fox @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

We've heard the wonderful changes coming to the game itself, I'm wondering if the dos2de editor got any new tools, bug fixes, qol changes, ect? Sorry if its posted somewhere, i cant seem to find it if it is.
General
Jump to new posts Re: Help me by Zeth fox @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

He means like mind control npcs i think. Someone made a companion mod that allows you to turn anyone into a companion
General
Jump to new posts Re: A way to lock terrains? by Zeth fox @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

Thank you a million times!!!!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: We're reading it all! by Stabbey @ Yesterday at 06:51 AM

Well, fair enough. I can understand wanting more summons if you don't like the existing ones or feel they're not great.
Jump to new posts Re: Strange problem. by Lostsheep @ Yesterday at 05:15 AM

Thanks again, Raze, that's a bit technical for me but I'll get my son on it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >