Divinity Banner
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Mods
Jump to new posts Re: Hi Everyone by Redunzgofasta @ 31 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: vometia I tend to add shoes to games. Other people may say that's unimportant but I may shout vulgarities at them. Shoes? Omg, my wife is so gonna force me to have that as our first mod to use.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - General
Jump to new posts Re: Did this game meet all of it's kickstarter goals? by Shapeshifter777 @ Today at 06:11 AM

Yes and it exceeded them.
Jump to new posts Re: On spears by Neonivek @ Today at 05:29 AM

Polymorph doesn't scale with STR One Polymorph skill is Strength, the other scales with whatever your weapon uses.
General
Jump to new posts Suggestions of a Sort by caninelegion @ Today at 02:55 AM

A little late for suggestions on this game and this is far from in depth so, "General". I've played three games in the series so far (OS Classic, DD, BD) and this one, while still a fine game, is on the bottom. I have these suggestions re
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Backstab vs abilities by Sotnik @ Today at 02:33 AM

I suppose you mean Sawtooth Knife. I don't remember my own experience with this skill, but if it does not backstab, it could be explained either by the fact that it does not scale with weapon or it has a specific damage type (piercing). Whirlwind st
Divinity - Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Jump to new posts Re: Enhanced Edition Crash by Raze @ Today at 01:23 AM

I meant generic controllers, which could have installed generic drivers, or just the Windows basic drivers, that the Xbox controller could have been using before the Windows reinstall. Some controllers only require specialized drivers for rumble su
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: [Bug] Can't save Dain in Fort Joy by Raze @ Today at 01:22 AM

The doctor is still in a conversation when you heal Dain, so has not had a chance to give him the alcohol.
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Technical Problems
Jump to new posts Re: keyboard remapping keeps reverting by Raze @ Today at 01:22 AM

Don't clear the binding; change it to something you wouldn't otherwise use (some Ctrl / Shift / Alt combination, etc). When the game starts, any 'missing' hotkeys are 'fixed'. The permanent wet status on companions is a known issue (which will be
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Suggestions and Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Tyrant Armor set. by tee @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

That's the problem with most unique stuffs right now. Except for Jewelry, most unique equipments tend to be weaker than epic and sometimes even weaker than Rare in stats. And they only lasts for one level, once you level up, even a Unique weapon ca
Jump to new posts Re: New gameplay videos from today's twitch reveal by Shapeshifter777 @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

I'm really loving the new art they have for both blood and fire.
Jump to new posts Re: HARDCORE MOD - Polymorphing God 3.0.77.309 by Yuhnis @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Updated!! Added new race called Blood Elf & Bloodmorph Class with  7 skills unique skills...
Jump to new posts Re: Bard class? by Baardvark @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

You can remove most of the other balancing changes by deleting certain files (instructions in the mod readme). But I'll definitely be releasing a bard class only mod with the official release, or ideally a mod installer that lets you pick and choose
Jump to new posts Re: Character Creation Wish List Suggestions by Sotnik @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Thanks. Then it is not so bad. I have just watched a twitch where "authority", "seduction" and other such terms were replaced by stat names.
Jump to new posts Re: Corpse Eater is way better than +1 civil skill by Sotnik @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

It is not overpowered. It is just as it should be. The thing is that the other races' bonuses are underpowered or, at least, boring.
Jump to new posts A.I 3.0 vs Sealth by Damashi @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Would it be possible to make A.I 3.0 use water balloons or rain in the last known location of a character, if it can't find any players, but is still in combat?
Jump to new posts Option to turn off lighting glow on selected char? by Shapeshifter777 @ Yesterday at 06:46 AM

I noticed when I am in a dark area and I have a character selected, he or she has a funky glow indicating they are selected. It washes out their facial features and details of their armors, not to mention makes it so I can't see how cool the environ
Jump to new posts Re: Can we get an option of fullshared exp multiplayer by JokersWild @ Yesterday at 03:35 AM

This is really the only system that absolutely grinds my gears. /signed
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Arena
Jump to new posts Re: D:OS2 - Arena Early Access Feedback by LostSoul @ Yesterday at 02:45 AM

Yes. Customised characters . Online competition would be great Anyone want to play? Us vs AI? 2 vs 2 etc
Divinity Original Sin - Help/Tips/Tricks
Jump to new posts Re: Source Temple, can't get to the Air Gate Key by Scorptilezero @ Yesterday at 01:14 AM

OMG I feel so stupid lol hahahahha thanks men! :P I taught my game had a bug! :P
Jump to new posts Re: Pickpoket cheat ruins the game by HombreFelipe @ 08/21/17 10:29 PM

Might be intended to be that way, since you are replacing the items stolen the trader might not realize something is missing (let's say they have everything in their pockets and if you replace an item their pockets still feel full).
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Arena
Would it be possible to create/customise our characters in arena like in singleplayer without the use of mods?
Jump to new posts Re: Detailed editing of companions. by Concarne @ 08/21/17 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: rman88I have to bring this up. As i wish to be able to edit your companions like you could with your own character. Instead of just picking what class you wish them to play. You can actually. It is a bit of a pain in the ass.
Jump to new posts Re: So apparently I beat Dallis at lvl 2. by Concarne @ 08/21/17 07:53 PM

You can do this with Rain and Contamination. It just takes a reeeeaaaaalllly long time.
Originally Posted By: ZachariahRight; I'm not interested in anyone going to any trouble for something that's comparatively minor, but if it were as simple as removing some "particle effects layer" from the overall animation, that would be a
Jump to new posts Re: Coop questions by snoozler @ 08/21/17 01:56 PM

Cool, thanks for the explanations.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >