Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#438515 10/02/11 10:14 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
when you go into the temple in the bandit camp, after Jagon, you'll go through the poison area. then you will chase him into the second area, here you'll kill all the skeletons. over on the left, there is an iron gate with a chest behind it.....it is locked. there is another gate on the lower level, which is locked as well. I have been unable to open it. I also saw another chest on a ledge, in the fire area. I have never gone after it......just don't feel like becoming a crispy critter. is there anything good in it? it's probably random anyways.

Support
Support

If you mindread Ragnar before entering the temple of doom, the key for the top door in that room can be found on the left horn of the dragon statue (walk forward until you get to the first wooden plank, turn right and look down). There is not much in there, though, just Jagon's diary and some lowish level random loot.

In the area with the lava I tried for the first chest a few times, but the best thing I got was a healing potion, which I needed to use to make it back out alive. The chest at the far end is easier to get to, and I found a half decent formula with a couple attempts.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard