Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I know it's my own stupid fault, but I seem to forget to pick up my transporter stone again upon re entering then area I started from.

I have a stone at George's shop that I leave there. So I carry another stone with me. When I want to return to Georges, I use the "drop and use" stone command. After I am finished with my business at George's place, I click the stone that I keep at George's to return to the original area I started in. But many times I forget to immediately pick up the stone upon returning to the original area. Then I go off and do something else and totally forget where I left it. Am I doing it wrong? Is there a smarter way? Thanks

veteran
veteran
I think not there is a smarter way as NOT forget your Teleporterstone(s). wink

But maybe you can make a "note"?
I've had this problem also some years ago starting with my first characters ...
Now I mostly write down the exact place where I place a Teleporterstone, so if I drop and use the other stone somewhere and later on discover I've NO Teleporterstone with me ... my "note" I maked can help me to find at least 1 of the 2 stones so I can fast travel and put the forgotten stone back in my inventory smile .
If I "think" to know where I forgot one of my stones, I travel to that place and run around while I press the ALT key so all usable items lying around are lighten up whole the time smile !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard