Next Thread
Print Thread
#412867 17/05/10 07:36 PM
L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
I see these Thunderlizards sitting on top of the mountians. How do I get to them in order to fight and kill them? There is also mutated giant spiders sitting on top of the mountains as well. Are they just there for decoration?

Also, what does purple potion do?
I don't know what the exlier potion does.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I think that you have to climb some hidden stairs, or they are just there for decoration, but you could probably kill them with magic. And the elixer potion boosts all resistances. I think minor is ten, normal is twenty, and super is thirty. Not sure though. Oh, and what does(exact names) grey and purple potion do?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
Maax #412874 17/05/10 08:38 PM
Support
Support

You can use Flash Attack (or a bow) to get to the few opponents up on the mountains (you will either need to leave an opponent on the ground to Flash Attack back, or use the teleporter stones to get down).

You may also be able to toss a teleporter stone up onto the mountains and use them to move around (except for a couple areas that have stair access, the mountains are not part of the normal play area, and your character will probably not be able to walk there).
For example, see a way out, if you're Stuck in the Easter Egg Area (broken links are fixed in a reply).

Alchemy Spoiler Thread

Raze #412924 18/05/10 07:06 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
ok, i have some questions.
That elven chick you want to sleep with, where is her necklace?

And what is this sword of the gods and where do you find it?

Where is the Royal Court or whatever it is called?

And why is the last boss so easy? First time through the game at a level thirty-nine mage, I managed to defeat him in less than six seconds.(I LOVE hotkeys)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
Maax #412926 18/05/10 07:30 PM
Support
Support

The most knowledgeable NPC in the game when it comes to jewelry would be the dwarven jeweler in the Dwarven Halls...
The actual necklace or its location can not be found in the game; the quest is solved by having a copy made.

The Sword of the Gods (potentially the best one handed sword in the game) is in the wastelands, in one of the houses in the abandoned village (in a group of 3 houses on the outskirts of what would be considered the town, IIRC in the southern house).

I'm not sure what you mean by royal court.

The game does tend to get easier as it progresses.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard