Next Thread
Print Thread
#394247 02/12/09 12:31 AM
Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Hello,

since I can't get any respons on other fora about D II : ED - questions (on Dutch language),
I prefer to go put my question only in this famuleus forum hereafter wink
Since I came here, friendly people give me good help! Thanks a lot! smile

I have first a few of general questions :
1) can I figure out via Skill or whatever, what the weaknesses and forces of an enemy are? In DD there was the skill "Know Creature". But now something like that I see not in D II ... I think I must figure out myself biggrin ?

2) Are there enough good equipmentitems and weapons in the world of D II to find? Or is it (also) a good think to invest gold in better equipment by trading with ... ?

3) Are there many "charms" to find? Or is het better to buy a few?

4) I have question about the skill "Packed and Ready": worthwile to invest 1 or 2 points in it or better skip it? I will skip it, but in that case I must find a strategy how I can play on a way so that I have not all the time again problems with "My Backpack is full ..." smirk
How do You deal with this? (And now I know that I get that "Battle Chest" later on in D II, after Brocken Valley is not so savety anymore!!)

When I have more question ... you read it in this topic biggrin

PS: I'm very joyful to play Divinity II. There are things I find better in DD, but yeah ... but also I find something much better in D II (compared with DD) !
Stats and Logbook are very handy in use and very good system by changing from an equipmentitem: you can immediately SEE in only 1 window what that change do with your Stats! up

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Joram
Hello,
1) can I figure out via Skill or whatever, what the weaknesses and forces of an enemy are? In DD there was the skill "Know Creature". But now something like that I see not in D II ... I think I must figure out myself biggrin ?

No, AFAIK.

2) Are there enough good equipmentitems and weapons in the world of D II to find? Or is it (also) a good think to invest gold in better equipment by trading with ... ?

The only thing I bought was bows. All good armors and swords I've found in chests (lockpick lvl5 ftw).

3) Are there many "charms" to find? Or is het better to buy a few?

You can buy, you can find. What the question?
*shrugs*

4) I have question about the skill "Packed and Ready": worthwile to invest 1 or 2 points in it or better skip it? I will skip it, but in that case I must find a strategy how I can play on a way so that I have not all the time again problems with "My Backpack is full ..." smirk
How do You deal with this? (And now I know that I get that "Battle Chest" later on in D II, after Brocken Valley is not so savety anymore!!)

Answer is here.

Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Thanks wink

Today I play for the second time all over again (my fisrt avator I put away in 1 or 2 davegames, maybe for later on I try other things with it).
I'm now Level 6 warrior and have done many quests! On this moment I go to the tower of Lovis.

I haven't buy hitherto nothing, except healingpotions. And I have found enough weapons and armour smile Now my goldpocket is much better grin

And I'm hitherto not put any point in the skill "Packed and Ready"! I prefer to put better these skillpoints in "Lockpick" in that case. Ihave now 3 points in Lockpick. Most chests now I can open.

The charms I find (I buy hitherto nothing of these charms) I will put them in equipment "I think" I should wearing it for a long time.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Someone bought a 'word of the day' calendar wink

veteran
veteran
Lol.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard