Print Thread
#399496 08/01/10 08:43 PM
S
Sunic Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
So I went though the cave thats under the chapel and come up through the doorway to save the highwaymen that the captain of Broken Valleys brigade asked me to too gain his favor and find out where their camp is. Well I talked to the guy, now we're just standing in his cell. What do I do? Am I glitched? or is there a certain rock on the wall I need to pick? or what?! I can't talk to the guy, and I can't talk to the guard outside of the room, and theirs an invisible wall keeping me in the room. HELP PLEASE

S
Sunic Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
the quest is called In to the Bandit Den

How do I get into that locked cellar door at the side of the Chapel?

old hand
old hand
When you enter the bandit prison cell through the underground passage, an auto cut scene will be triggered. Then all you need to do is just get back down to the underground passage and get out from it, together with the bandit.

And if that didn't happen, as I guess doesn't judging by Sunic his post, it has to be a bug.

https://www.xboxworld.nl/news - The best Dutch Xbox 360 webstite and community!
https://www.xboxworld.nl/article/933/review-divinity-2-ego-draconis/ - My Xboxworld.nl review
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Chrol

Someone answer this guy, its driving me nuts! After the bandit quest, this is still locked!

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon
Originally Posted by Chrol

Someone answer this guy, its driving me nuts! After the bandit quest, this is still locked!

If you are referring to the chapel entrance, it wont be available anymore once you rescue the bandit. You can use only the other exit, which is near jackson farm

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard