Where is this Toshan people are talking about? Is he in the same room with Carlin the skeleton? Do you have to trigger him somehow? And can you go back in and find him if you've already left?

NEVER MIND - I appear to be ridiculously forgetful - looked in my dialog and there he was, mindread him for the point and everything. It appears he was not what you would call a very memorable guy...

And exactly how are you supposed to get the fourth parchment (the one near lovis's citadel) - I've tried and it seems kind of impossible.
This I still need help with though!

(I left the Toshan stuff in in case people would get confused about the original title)

Never mind I found the parchment too after searching and actually having something come up. I swear yesterday I typed in "parchment" twice, yes, spelled correctly, yes, in the right forum, yes replies going back a year and had absolutely no hits. At all. I have some hit and miss searches in the past too. And usually pages and pages of them to get through. At least once, because I couldn't find an answer in the forum I googled my question and it LED ME TO THE CORRECT POST ON THE FORUM. The search function seems more than a little bit buggy (unless it's me that's buggy) so I apologize if I post stuff that has already been answered.

Last edited by Cyrion; 04/12/10 05:35 AM.

Conan stood paralyzed in the disruption of the faculties which demoralizes anyone who is confronted by an impossible negation of sanity.