Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kaynos Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
I was playing the game on PC and enjoying it. A few days ago i was shopping and saw the Xbox 360 version of the game at bargain price so i bought it, i generally prefers playing game on the 360.

However trying to play the game on the 360 is an exercise of frustration and patience. The loading time is insanely long. I tried copying the DVD to my Xbox drive but there is no noteable loading time difference.

I just started a new character i'm in the beginers village in Broken Valley and just exiting any building there takes on average 40 seconds. With so many NPC' indoors, this is intolerable. 40 seconds loading time each time i exit a building, now come on.

On the PC loading time is barely noticeable, 5-6 seconds at most. How can the same game on the Xbox takes so long to load ?

veteran
veteran
Yeah, the loading times are long ... and to be honest, it was annoying me a little bit in the beginning, but now I make use of the loading time to do other things like drink or eat something or do other things at home ... or just "think" about what to do next in the game ... mostly if I do that, the loading times are to short :hihi: !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard