Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#638896 13/12/17 02:05 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hi everyone,

While our previous patch fixed a few critical issues, we wanted to get some important fixes out to you while we work on our next larger patch.

We are still actively looking into other issues, but solutions for these will take a bit more time. If you do still have problems that stop you from enjoying Rivellon, please continue sending them in to supportdos2@larian.com, so we can find and fix them as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for spending so much time with us in the world of Divinity:Original Sin 2 so far!
Happy Holidays!
  • Fixed stackable items reappearing after saving and loading
  • Fixed a crash on the host side related to players not having a character assigned in certain game modes
  • Fixed a crash in the multiplayer lobby when clients reconnect a second time
  • Fixed not being able to reselect certain starting skills in the character creation screen

stranger
stranger
1. GREAT WORK, best game i ever played - congrats

Question - i red from others with same issue, MOUSE CURSOR is way to small - especially in fights its a bigger problem to find the cursor location?
I set "very large" in mouse options - works fine everywhere, but when starting DOS 2, its size is about 1/10 of "normal use" in Win10 (64Bit)
Think hardware cannot be the problem, yust bought new lenovo ideapad Y72015IKB (i7 7700, 16GB, GTX1060 6GB.....512GB SSD)
Looking forward ANY help for this issue, as for sure also other "DOS 2 LOVERS"
bg
Marcus

Last edited by vometia; 31/01/18 02:41 PM. Reason: removed email address

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard