Larian Studios
Posted By: Mixxer5 Single arrow - 03/02/12 07:59 PM
Hm... I've found sometnig quite strange- single arrow on the east of Aleroth. Arrow itself would't bo so strange as I'm not the only one who've found it. But- my hero can use this arrow as weapon! It appears in his hand as short sword/dagger and doesn't have any stats (damage as fists). It isn't shown on the equipment screen as ordinary weapon- arrow is on the left edge of this "sword" (which isn't covered as it happen when normal weapon is in hand). Is it bug or it was added in remastered version? (I've just bought it- still great game :P)

EDIT: My hero also starts whirling, when he holds arrow, while not moving (something like warriors special move).
Posted By: Raze Re: Single arrow - 03/02/12 09:07 PM

I don't know if being able to equip the arrow is a bug, or if they just didn't include artwork for the equipped arrow, thinking nobody would actually use it as a weapon. The effect when the arrow is equipped may be a result of the missing artwork.

It was reported some time ago (in the disk version) that a mage character would appear to be jumping if they stopped moving with the arrow equipped (due to quickly alternating sitting and standing graphics - arrow).
Posted By: Mixxer5 Re: Single arrow - 03/02/12 10:04 PM
Hm... Thanks for answer. Still- interesting bug wink
© Larian Studios forums