Larian Studios
Posted By: Endymion Can not enter hall of Echoes - 09/08/09 07:47 PM
How can I enter Hall of Echoes?
I have done all four "things" (sigil, shield, patriarch...) and now I have a quest to go there. So I go to the entrance (under the tree), but nothing happens. There is a glow wall, I go through it, but there is a stone wall and nothing happens.
Posted By: Arianaris Re: Can not enter hall of Echoes - 09/08/09 07:50 PM
Use the scroll with Maxos spell on it.
Posted By: Tommy Wood Re: Can not enter hall of Echoes - 20/09/09 12:35 AM
... not even a thank you. Thanks ArianariS=?
Posted By: onlyFLY Re: Can not enter hall of Echoes - 05/12/09 01:53 PM
Hm i dont have scroll?

And on map i have quest mark there, but I cant pass trought glowing wall?

What to do?
Posted By: Willlem Re: Can not enter hall of Echoes - 06/12/09 09:11 PM
You are at the correct place. There's an item in your inventory, it isn't called Hall of Echeos spell or anything. Just browse through your inventory and you should find it. wink
Posted By: Eternal Re: Can not enter hall of Echoes - 20/02/10 03:55 PM
hmm, I have this exact problem and I dont seem to see a scroll within my inventory. it seems a real pain, I'm beaneath the tree in the dragon burial ground area across from the goblin fortress type thing. and it just seems asif I pass the stone arch type object and get to a ice-like doorway that dosnt want to open for me, any ideas on where you got the scroll incase I missed it? I seem to have all I need, sheild, Sigil and spoken to the dragon. though I cant seem to make my way through. and to be honest it's a real pain in the... well yeah any help would be great.
Posted By: ps666ps Re: Can not enter hall of Echoes - 20/02/10 11:05 PM
same issue, i dont seem to have maxos scroll..... where the heck is it
Posted By: ps666ps Re: Can not enter hall of Echoes - 20/02/10 11:12 PM
figured it out!! so you go into the throne room and there will be a scroll on your map, on a pedestal is a note from maxos (maxos scroll!) so ya that should be it
Posted By: KorVet Re: Can not enter hall of Echoes - 28/02/10 03:46 AM
The scroll might be in your quest items not your inventory
© Larian Studios forums