Larian Studios
Where exactly is the chest that corresponds with the key found at the goblin campsite in the arena? It's been bugging me as to where it IS.
Screenshot?
Originally Posted by Kein
Screenshot?

Impossible, seeing as I'm playing the 360 version.

The chest I'm speaking of is mentioned when mind-reading the guy at the gate in Farglow; he mentions how Sonja is so curious about what's in his chest, but how she doesn't know that he hid the key near the fire in her goblin campsite (the one with the training goblins).
When you first cross the bridge in farglow, there a man sitting in front of a house. The chest is located in bushes by the back of the house.
Originally Posted by ACSS
When you first cross the bridge in farglow, there a man sitting in front of a house. The chest is located in bushes by the back of the house.

Ah, that would explain why I could never find it. Thank you so much! Darn, elusive thing. smile

I've gone over the goblin camp with a fine tooth comb and I can not find the key. Even standing on the supposed location (from a map gottne from gamepressure) I see no key. What am I missing.

Bob
Originally Posted by bobwalt
I've gone over the goblin camp with a fine tooth comb and I can not find the key. Even standing on the supposed location (from a map gottne from gamepressure) I see no key. What am I missing.

Bob

Have you mind read the guy that provide you info on the hidden key? The key is by the camp fire, in the goblin training ground in farglow
Is that Tom? He does not give me the chance to mind read him. He answers without any dialog choices.

Bob
Originally Posted by bobwalt
Is that Tom? He does not give me the chance to mind read him. He answers without any dialog choices.

Bob

You have to mind read the guy at the entrance of farglow, the 1 who greet you once you reach the town.
I will definitely give this a try, getting bored of my evel 31 stuck at the arena smirk
© Larian Studios forums