Larian Studios
Posted By: dtp Betty Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 08:55 AM
Patch 1.03 brings new features for Divinity II: Ego Draconis and fixes some bugs in the German, French, English, Italian and Spanish version. It also brings all language versions on the same patch level.

To deliver the smallest patch possible per language we seperated the patch exes into three versions:

German Patch 1.03:
http://www.divinity2.com/downloads/...aconis/Divinity_II_Patch_1.03_GERMAN.exe (1,87 GB)

French (plus US) Patch 1.03:
http://www.divinity2.com/downloads/...aconis/Divinity_II_Patch_1.03_FRENCH.exe (876 MB)

English, Italian, Spanish (plus US) Patch 1.03:
http://www.divinity2.com/downloads/patch/Divinity_II_-_Ego_Draconis/Divinity_II_Patch_1.03_EIS.exe (406 MB)

If you already have a Divinity II patch installed on your PC just click on "Search online for updates" in your start menu and you've got it.

New features:

- Added a crosshair option for better targeting/item interaction
- Physics improvement. Easier to walk forward when running into objects.
- Melee attacks now hit multiple targets in a cone
- Greatly improved both sword and bow targeting
- Turned down homing of enemy projectiles on lower difficulties
- Added waypoint shrines to map
- Shorter animations for certain skills

Notes:

- This patch also fixes a lot of bugs, it doesn't just introduce new features. For instance, if you have a never-ending loading screen after starting a new game (after the "ladybug and zeppelin" movie), patch 1.03 will fix this.
- Patch 1.03 contains Patch 1.01 and Patch 1.02
- To make all changes shall work properly you should start a new game
- This Patch only works with all DVD versions of the game, online retailers will deliver their patch in addition.
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 09:58 AM
Can't download it just now, but for anyone who already tested it, does ir remove stuttering graphics and the black loading screens/freezes?

Posted By: Galnospoke Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 10:03 AM
Where is Polish patch???
Posted By: dtp Betty Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 10:05 AM
And it's definitely not your PC causing this graphic problems?
We could check your dxdiag in an extra thread.
Posted By: Jaspericus Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 10:19 AM
Hi Betty,

Can you say when the patch is going to be released for the Steam Versions?
Originally Posted by KnightPT
Can't download it just now, but for anyone who already tested it, does ir remove stuttering graphics and the black loading screens/freezes?

Yea I'm also wondering about that, dont have a black loading screens tho.

for the Moderator above me : is there a DXDIAG thread? how do I run that ? :o
Posted By: dtp Betty Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 10:38 AM
Just post your dxdiag in an extra new thread and describe your problems there.
Then we can try to solve them. smile
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by dtp Betty
And it's definitely not your PC causing this graphic problems?
We could check your dxdiag in an extra thread.

Dear betty, i hope you are joking. If any of the larian staff reads this boards ( and i'm sure you do), you would have known the massive amount of people with stuttering graphics, where the game engine renders too much frames ahead of the game, and people with high-end systems have a lot of sttutering ?

One way to understand it better is a similar effect with v-sync turned off and 100+ FPS in most games, except in D2 even if you enable v-sync you still have a lot of sttutering and things out of sync in the frames.

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=394438&an=

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=400812&an=

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=401140#Post401140

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=394638#Post394638

You can't possibly say you never heard of the "stuttering problems", there's even youtube videos of it lolol...

I'll try and remain calm until i test the patch, but telling people that "it might be your machine" is in fact a little... well, i wont say.

Posted By: dtp Betty Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 11:25 AM
Yes, I read of these...
But it's always good to check a system anyways.
Posted By: Jaspericus Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 11:28 AM
Hi Betty,

Before this thread descends into yet another stuttering graphics one (yes I get it too but just waiting to see what the patch does), can you give a hint roughly on when the Uber patch is going to be released on Steam (so I can tell everyone to stay off the net for 24 hours whilst it downloads)
Posted By: dtp Betty Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 11:34 AM
The online retailers already recieved the patch and will provide it asap.
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 11:37 AM
Yes, I read of these...
But it's always good to check a system anyways.

Yes, i understand your point also and i apologize, but after installing win xp, win vista 32, win7 64, win7 32, all catalyst drivers since 8 series even changing graphics card to Nvidia just to try the game out, changing priority settings in windows, doing every single thing your forum representatives sugested, checking hundreds of forums just for a possible fix and seeing hundreds of other people saying they have stuttering, its just hard to hear anything else from larian than "yes, stutering is finaly fixed!".

smile

Posted By: Jaspericus Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 11:41 AM
Thanks Betty
Posted By: Galnospoke Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 02:47 PM
I ask again: where Polish patch?
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Galnospoke

If you run the aplication on the D2 folder, to automaticaly search for a patch, does it find anything or say "no update found" ?

When will this patch be released on the Xbox 360?

Are there any differences in the patch on PC and Xbox 360?
Posted By: Donice Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 03:48 PM
Very nice on realising this patch.

However didnt fix any of my problems still get the stuck loading screen when starting a new game and cant use teleporters.

Game runs great on my laptop but get the above mentioned problems on my desktop.
Yes it seems my desktop is having problems with this game but how come? Should run fine on my desktop too only mayor difference is that laptop has a dual-core processor. any ideas?
Did try the solutions mentioned on the forum that actually make sence in being able to do so.

Donice
Posted By: Gimmy Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 03:49 PM
woooow wink download now !! Thanks
Any Updates on 360 Patch.
All I want to known is If its been sent to Microsoft.
Surely it can't be that hard to tell us smile
You've said about the Save Bug one but I'm not interested in that.
I'm talking about the 1.03 Equivalent for Xbox 360 EU Versions.
Posted By: Galnospoke Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Galnospoke

If you run the aplication on the D2 folder, to automaticaly search for a patch, does it find anything or say "no update found" ?

Polish version dont has autoupdate. Polish "1.03" I download 2-3 weeks ago from polish reseller site and IF this is the same patch it is BIG JOKE. This patch dont fix most important problems, dont fix most irritating bugs, dont fix 3D engine etc.

Conclusion - I first and last buy anything from Larian company. That is it.
Posted By: Ellusive Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 04:45 PM
WEll ..seems like we finnaly have a patch.
ty very much for this...very helpful
for the people with the infinite loading screen ..i had the same problem when i tried to play the game from the netcafe pc where i work..and didn`t wanna load ..even after i used saved game..but i tried something else..I changed the pc ..with another pc ..a better one and guess what..works just fine.
no problems ..not even graphics stuttering or infinite loading screen
the problem is not from the game or the "patch" or whatewa u may think of ..the problem is from you`re pc.
how to fix the problem ? no ideea ..... i`m just glad i can finnaly enjoy the damn game.
Posted By: Ryu Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 04:47 PM
D2 Forums: Forver Loading

This indeed does not fix the never ending screen, I've posted a work around for it that works just fine untill the relese a better patch.
Originally Posted by DivineGamer

Trying to get information on the XBox 360 version is like trying to get blood out of a stone around here, lol.
Posted By: Rodalpho Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 05:09 PM
Correct, it merely brings the other versions up to date with the newest enUS (and apparently polish) versions, which are still broken, just in new and fascinatingly different ways. For example, once you update I suggest you don't overwrite your save games.
Originally Posted by Unreal Warfare
Originally Posted by DivineGamer

Trying to get information on the XBox 360 version is like trying to get blood out of a stone around here, lol.

Yep sadly.
I was glad they we're supporting 360 with a Demo and Patch.
Now it seems that support is drifting away.
All we want is an update on the 1.03 Equavilant for Xbox DTP laugh
Patch doesn't work for me. I keep getting the error "Couldn't identify the installed version of Divinity II - Ego Draconis. Debug: "f2339b7ff24edc24d9b194d255bc9d09".

I've tried installing it in every folder that there is and I've used the auto updater which downloaded the patch but gave me a similar error after it downloaded. I currently have the English version 1.0.13.67.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Complete indifference?

Thanks in advance laugh
Posted By: Donice Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 09:41 PM
had the same problem a fresh install did the trick for me i know this is not a ideal and not even close to a good fix but it worked none the less. just uninstall install and right away run the auto-updater should work.

as for my previous post about the never ending loading screen and teleporters not working. i read someone (sorry didnt remember name) saying it was my computer the results of everything made me believe that too however i did find a work around that works in a other thread regarding the never ending loading screen.

this workaround suggest to use a german no cd-crack to start the game get passed the hick up and continue playing with the orginal .exe and cd. this actually worked for me dont know about other people. finding this out makes me thing the problem is in the .exe file somehow.

hope this bit of information helps somebody.

and to stay just a bit on topic the new patch is nice and hoping to see that promised uber patch soon to fix those narly bugs.

keep up the good work larian.

Donice
Has the screen resolution problem been fixed...??
Posted By: Ineluke Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 15/01/10 10:03 PM
I can honestly say i have not had a problem,seriously i have it turned up to Extreme and i play music in the background,plus do many other things. I do understand that many people do have problems but i have not. laugh

Originally Posted by Ellusive
WEll ..seems like we finnaly have a patch.
ty very much for this...very helpful
for the people with the infinite loading screen ..i had the same problem when i tried to play the game from the netcafe pc where i work..and didn`t wanna load ..even after i used saved game..but i tried something else..I changed the pc ..with another pc ..a better one and guess what..works just fine.
no problems ..not even graphics stuttering or infinite loading screen
the problem is not from the game or the "patch" or whatewa u may think of ..the problem is from you`re pc.
how to fix the problem ? no ideea ..... i`m just glad i can finnaly enjoy the damn game.

It look like a 10 years old kid posting after geting happy because dad bought a new PC only to play Larian games. I alread did it when I was that age, it's common and no problem if you just a kid. Do what? Being too much happy and start to acting aggressive and say thing without thinking of someone else feelings. You can't do that if you are an adult.

You just got a new pc that don't triger the bugs... thats all. Lots of other people alread said here in the forum that got new PCs and the bugs still continues. Lots of other peoples also said that had old PCs that also don't triger the bugs.

Sorry to say that, but you said, what you said, in an aggressive way and i felt offended. If you just a kid no problem, but if you is older you need to come back here and say sorry for everyone that alread changed their PCs just to run that game and it still don't run, like me.

Don't you have read the tread about the infinite load? I said in that post that i have changed the binary code of one no-dvd crack (i tried with the original file, but secorum don't let me change the code of the executable and shows an error) and it made the crack work for some people. Larian should had studied the code i changed in that crack because that 407MB patch don't fix my infine load screen.

As a programmer i know that bugs are hard to find and some times the developers are unable to fix it because they just can't reproduce it.... The developers said that they are going to buy one pc that alread has that bug... what is the problem? Don't found one? I have 2 here, i can sell one for then. ok?

Sorry, but this is the truth. I develop softwares that runs in electronic systems, like security systems and other automated things, for computer i develop small softwares that monitor energy distribution systens and automatically calculates the prices that customers will pay... Do you imagine what would happen if my software is buged? Good that no one is goind punish Larian by making buged software.
I was a fan, that game was not released in my country when i bought it, i bought it with international shipping (and here in Brazil, even if it was released, we never get money back). I'm not going buy anything else from Lariam, like i'm doing with Activision, because i bought one game from then and it won't work here... and no patchs, and no apologys, apparently they forgot we can easily download everthing they release...

Anyway... I alread finished the game using my "changed no-dvd crack" long time ago, and it was very enjoyable.

Excuse me if my english fail. Goodbye.
The OP said we might have to start a new game. Has anyone installed and kept playing their current game?
Alright, for reference, after applying the new patch (the 406 mb one), my version is now 1.3.13.100. I loaded my save game and played a little and saved normally, never had any overwrite problems in the first place, but everything seems alright.
Posted By: poc Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 04:26 AM
I have a problem when I use autoupdate or download the patch 1.03 manually, when I run it it says it does not recognise the installed version the debug code "f2339b7ff24edc24d9b194d255bc9d09". I bought the game via Gameplay U.K.

Posted By: Sirfrog0 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 04:44 AM

Notes:

- This Patch only works with all DVD versions of the game, online retailers will deliver their patch in addition.

So the only way to make sure the patch has an effect is to restart? I'm about half way through the game on easy mode which is more like hard on this particular game so what would be the point? The only things I've noticed that need to be fixed is the fact that nearly every PC user has to run the game at 1280x800 or below to even see the game regardless of their computer's abilities and that despite the game's some what low requirements it causes horrible lag on the best computers if the graphics are set above medium.. and when I turn HDR lighting off everything becomes see-through
I have the same problem. frown Hope someone figures out how to fix it.
Posted By: ACSS Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 06:01 AM
Originally Posted by Sirfrog0

Notes:

So the only way to make sure the patch has an effect is to restart? I'm about half way through the game on easy mode which is more like hard on this particular game so what would be the point? The only things I've noticed that need to be fixed is the fact that nearly every PC user has to run the game at 1280x800 or below to even see the game regardless of their computer's abilities and that despite the game's some what low requirements it causes horrible lag on the best computers if the graphics are set above medium.. and when I turn HDR lighting off everything becomes see-through

Well the game runs smoothly on my close to 3 year machine at 1680x1050 with majority in game graphic settings to max before any patches. I only feel stutter or lag when I try run the game at 1920x1200.
Posted By: Openedge1 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 06:26 AM
[quote=dtp Betty]
The only things I've noticed that need to be fixed is the fact that nearly every PC user has to run the game at 1280x800 or below to even see the game regardless of their computer's abilities and that despite the game's some what low requirements it causes horrible lag on the best computers if the graphics are set above medium.. and when I turn HDR lighting off everything becomes see-through

Playing at 1920x1080 (Hi Def, 42" TV)
No major lag (slight stutter when lighted objects are nearby, but hardly noticeable)
All settings at MAX...
HDR on or off... doesn't matter, as it works fine.

Try not to make it sound like EVERYONE has these issues. they do not. The game is not perfect, but far from any of the problems you state (as a matter of fact, I have NONE of these)

If you wish to see how it is working on my PC, check my profile on Xfire, as I have some videos there. Looks good, and runs great actually.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/openedge1/videos/

Sorry for your issues. Hope you figure it out!
Posted By: Sirfrog0 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 09:53 AM
Sorry I made it seem like a major epidemic.. it's just frustrating that I built a pc good enough to play Crysis 2 with ease yet this game makes it seem like junk. I know there are people with these issues since I see them flaming youtube trailers and making tons of threads in tech issues. I really want to see this game at its full potential but its being held back by some sort of annoying error.
Just incase my PC is in question:

Manufacturer: System manufacturer
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3328MB RAM
Hard Drive: 320 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)
Posted By: KraczyKruk Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 10:57 AM
So, there is no patch for Polish version???
Posted By: MMA_FAN Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 12:24 PM
I get the exact same error as you and tried both the auto-updater and manually downloading the patch. Nothing works I have the English version of the game. Someone please help and fix this for us. Uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game don't work.

Thanks....
Posted By: MMA_FAN Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 12:29 PM
Hello and good morning everybody. I have the English version of the game and it won't let me install the update patch 1.03. I get an error:

Couldn't identify the installed version of Divinity II - Ego Draconis.
Debug: "02c95b6e64caa93a6c0a432b7fd03628"

Please help me out with my problem.

Thank You

smile

PS: I tried to run both the auto-updater and manually download the patch and I kept getting the same error. Also uninstalling and reinstalling the game don't work to fix the problem either....
Posted By: Ineluke Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by MMA_FAN
Hello and good morning everybody. I have the English version of the game and it won't let me install the update patch 1.03. I get an error:

Thank You

smile

PS: I tried to run both the auto-updater and manually download the patch and I kept getting the same error. Also uninstalling and reinstalling the game don't work to fix the problem either....

I know you didn't want to hear this but i have the English version and i downloaded the patch and their everything was,crosshare and all,i didn't even start a new game.

I don't think it's anything to do with the patch.

I guess some people are okay and others not,that makes it kind of hard to find the problem.
Posted By: ACSS Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 02:31 PM
Sorry I made it seem like a major epidemic.. it's just frustrating that I built a pc good enough to play Crysis 2 with ease yet this game makes it seem like junk. I know there are people with these issues since I see them flaming youtube trailers and making tons of threads in tech issues. I really want to see this game at its full potential but its being held back by some sort of annoying error.
Just incase my PC is in question:

Manufacturer: System manufacturer
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3328MB RAM
Hard Drive: 320 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)

Well I had an older setup compare to yours with e6600@3.4ghz, 3gb ram and 8800 ultra. The game can run without any problem at 1920x1200, at where some areas in game I feel bit choppy and laggish. Once I set resolution down to 1680x1050, it run pretty smoothly. All my in game settings are max with only shadow quality set at medium. Lowest fps I get now is 30+ fps, where it usually range from 40+ to 60fps. Sometimes it might not be the game itself, but might be drivers or softwares you previously installed causing all those problems you are facing now.

Originally Posted by MMA FAN

Thank You

For those which had the error couldnt identify the installed version of divinity 2, I guessing you guys are using cracked exe. You need the original or default game exe file to ensure the patch update successfully.
Posted By: JCDoe Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 06:06 PM
Honestly, I'm seeing no performance improvement from the patch.

This is extremely aggravating. If you're going to charge premium prices for a game ($50 for a new pc game), you need to deliver a premium product. This is completely bush-league, Larian should be ashamed of the technical failures of this product.

For those who have gotten this to work well, congratulations, but I don't really care to know about it. PM the Larian tech support dept. with that kind of garbage so they can try and isolate the game freeze/ stuttering problems.
Posted By: purgatori Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 06:35 PM
What about the Xbox version?
Yep.
Seems like we're getting ignored now smirk
Posted By: MMA_FAN Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 08:16 PM
I am not using a "cracked" version of the game. I purchased it legitimately online from Gameplanet (UK). I don't use illegitimate software on my computer as I am against software piracy. So can someone in the Tech Support Department please address my issue? I am not the only one having this issue.

Thank You

smile
Posted By: ACSS Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 08:23 PM
Is your copy a dvd version? So far the patch are for dvd version only. Its been mentioned in the 1st post of the thread. If you still having problems with it, guess you better contact the support personally.
Posted By: Bob76 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by MMA_FAN

Thank You

smile

I am having the same problem and assume its because my game version is not the correct one (1.0.13 I think), but having said that, I tried using the auto-updater to confirm this, and it tells me my version is up to date, which is obviously incorrect, seeing as there is a 1.0.2 patch out there, which I cannot find in the english version. Having the version number the patch is for included in the patch info would be a simple and quick way to avoid all this hassle for owners of the game. It still needs explaining as to why we are getting that error message, and a link to the english version of patch 1.0.2 would be much appreciated smile Thanks for any/all replies. Oh, an afterthought, I downloaded the 1.0.3 patch (obviously, because it doesn't work smile ) but the download size was only 12mb, why is the version on this site 460mb? Even with 3 languages included, that should only be around 36mb. Thanks again. Dvd version of the game btw.
Posted By: ACSS Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 08:57 PM
Well the 12mb version is meant for NA version from what I know, as it already come with the 1.03 patch together with the game. That patches just augment some minor fixes I guess.

I was on english version 1.0.13 too and successfully patch it with the 460mb patch. I try using the auto update features and it allows me to update, but the download speed is pretty slow, so I just down load the patch file which show having the same file size with the auto updater and patch it manually.
Posted By: Dhruin Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 09:00 PM
There is no 1.02 patch for English versions.

The 12Mb patch is only for US DVD versions - international versions (UK, AU, Gogamer imports and so on)require the 460Mb. I would suggest you've downloaded the wrong one.

The file file size difference is because the US release was more up to date, and the patch only contains a small fix. The international versions are/were well behind and needed a larger patch.
Posted By: Bob76 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 16/01/10 09:17 PM
Many thanks for the quick reply gents smile You have certainly cleared that up for me; I will download the big version of 1.0.3 and see if that allows me to patch the game and get up to date.
Posted By: Shocker Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 12:35 AM
I downloaded the patchand tried to install it, get a error that it cannot identify the installed version if Divinity II, I even copied the patch in to the root of the Div2 game folder, is it possible that the patch is bugged???
Posted By: mrDisc0 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 01:32 AM
Purchased Digital Copy from GamersGate - UK edition back in Decemeber, downloaded the patch via the update program and also downloaded standalone 400+ meg file of 1.03. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well, clearing all traces of the software.

Both give me when trying to apply the patch.

Debug: "6af5909be2b07d65dbd64dc8284c62ff"

I wonder how long I'll wait for a fix. sad
Posted By: Silolater Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 01:32 AM
Patch does NOT fix the stuttering issue suffered by everyone with a high-end PC.

That you managed to release a game that is unplayable and then not fix it in 3 seperate patches is absolutely unbelievable.

I have removed Divinity: Ego Draconis from the shelves of my store and will never again sell another Larian product.

You should have done the right thing and issued a refund for every copy sold, as you are obviously incapable of fixing the issue many months after release.

Shame on you.
Posted By: JCDoe Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 02:41 AM
@Silolater:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only non-Divinity sycophant here. Its absurd that my dual core, windows 7 pc with at GTS 250 (1 gig vid ram) and 6 gigs main ram cannot run this on any setting without stuttering. I even run my games on a separate, SATA II harddrive from my OS so that OS functions will not slow down my HDDs ability to read game data.

No, my harddrive is not fragmented. I know how to maintain a pc. No, I don't run other programs during gaming sessions (not that it should matter, given how much ram I have). No, I'm not going to alt-tab out to task manager and set the game priority on 'high' in order to have a playable experience. No other game, including Oblivion and Fallout 3 (which use the same engine as Div II) require me to take such absurd steps. Oh, and I run Fallout 3 at maxxed settings.

So either A: Every other game out there, including Batman (with GPU physx on), Fallout 3, Oblivion, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia, D&D Online (which uses full DX10 shaders and shadows, btw), and Borderlands are somehow "cheating" to perform as well as they do on my hardware, or B: The people at Larian don't know how to program worth a crap.

FIX YOUR DAMN GAME.
Posted By: ACSS Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 08:50 AM
I dont know why so many having stuttering issues, as I had no such problem since I got the game installed on my close to 3 year old machine. I start the game with 1920x1200 and find bit lagish in some areas and once I lower it to 1680x1050, it runs smoothly with fps around 30+ to 60+, with all graphic settings max beside shadow set to medium. There are some minor glitches throughout the game but not serious enough to make the game unplayable.

mrDisc0: The 1st post indicate that the released patches are meant for dvd version. Digital downloaded ones might not work with the patches

Notes:

Posted By: KraczyKruk Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 09:40 AM
I have Polish version of Div2 (there IS a patch for my copy??) and pretty good gaming rig: Q9550, 4 GIGs Ram, Radeon HD4850 and despite different game settings I have only 25-40 FPS! But when I try German or English demo, game runs at full perfect 60 FPS. So I just don't know what the problem is...
Posted By: Raze Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 10:25 AM

I believe the Polish publisher released the 1.03 patch a couple weeks ago.
Posted By: stubbie Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by KraczyKruk
I have Polish version of Div2 (there IS a patch for my copy??) and pretty good gaming rig: Q9550, 4 GIGs Ram, Radeon HD4850 and despite different game settings I have only 25-40 FPS! But when I try German or English demo, game runs at full perfect 60 FPS. So I just don't know what the problem is...

Demo's are not always a good indication of what to expect your pc performance to be like compared to the retail version.
Many demos for instance have a lot of graphical options omitted. I have not played the demo of DD2 so I am only assuming.
While your rig is good it is not fantastic KraczyKruk. You should get better framerates if you try lowering your graphic settings a little bit lower.
I have a intel E8500, 4gig RAM, Radeon HD4870 and I get around 40fps. So your frame rates are reasonable.

As for the stuttering graphics that other people are complaining about.
I have only just started reading about this problem but is it only particular to nVidia based pc's?
I do not have the problem and as I mentioned I have an ATI card.
Perhaps its a driver issue rather than a game coding problem?
I apologise if this has been suggested before.

Finally to try and keep on topic...
The patch installed fine with my game. I had to download the full 400+meg patch though.
The smaller patch gave me the same error that has already been mentioned.
I would like to know if it is really necessary to completely restart the game to get the full benefits of the patch though.
I have played for over 40 hours and I am still to finish. I really don't feel like having to start all over again. frown
Posted By: ACSS Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 10:57 AM
Well I using an old 8800 ultra and had no stuttering issues with the game.

Since you mentioned you had successfully installed the patch, I think you should had already notice those major improvement. Whether there are any more changes and improvements than those which had already been listed out, I had yet to discover them. Those might really need a new fresh start character to full experience the difference. I am too lazy to restart as my 2nd run through had already reach sentinel island when I apply the patch.
Posted By: Donice Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by JCDoe
@Silolater:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only non-Divinity sycophant here. Its absurd that my dual core, windows 7 pc with at GTS 250 (1 gig vid ram) and 6 gigs main ram cannot run this on any setting without stuttering. I even run my games on a separate, SATA II harddrive from my OS so that OS functions will not slow down my HDDs ability to read game data.

No, my harddrive is not fragmented. I know how to maintain a pc. No, I don't run other programs during gaming sessions (not that it should matter, given how much ram I have). No, I'm not going to alt-tab out to task manager and set the game priority on 'high' in order to have a playable experience. No other game, including Oblivion and Fallout 3 (which use the same engine as Div II) require me to take such absurd steps. Oh, and I run Fallout 3 at maxxed settings.

So either A: Every other game out there, including Batman (with GPU physx on), Fallout 3, Oblivion, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia, D&D Online (which uses full DX10 shaders and shadows, btw), and Borderlands are somehow "cheating" to perform as well as they do on my hardware, or B: The people at Larian don't know how to program worth a crap.

FIX YOUR DAMN GAME.

I can understand your frustaration seeing how you have a high end computer altho this might becaused by something else then just the game.
Compared to you i have a quite low end computer but a rather high end laptop.
specs for both to show you.

a Asus a32n8 sli-deluxe running a 3500+ socket 939 2.2 GHZ processor
2 gigs of ram ddr400
2 Nvidea 7900gtx in sli mode both 256 mb
and 250 gig sata HDD.
Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit alltho not needed yet.
rest is not of any mather.

game runs on a seperate partition. and guess what it runs fine for my computer only problem is neverending loading screen at start and not being able to teleport.
besides from that smooth as can be.

laptop.

2.52 GHZ Dualcore processor
4 gigs of ram ddr2.
and a ati mobility 3500 512 mb. alltho not sure on the model of the card excuse me please for that.
320 gig sata hdd.
and windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

Running the game with no problems at all at high settings. everything works fine no problems what so ever.

soo altho this game is buggy its still worth it for me its great and besides those problems mentioned above i can play just fine. some parts take a bit of extra time cause of the work around but still.

Now for a example when running mirrors edge on my laptop mentioned above. i cant play that damn game for shit sutters like hell when the in chase scenes. now comes the weird part Desktop runs this game great no matter what happens. Weird huh? prob can write it off the the nvidea Physics or so but still.

so again i can understand your frustration with this game with having such a high end computer and problems. it might how bad this sounds to you be something else besides the game. or maybe just the game i dont know. Tried installing directx 9? just throwing this out there no offense intended what so ever.

i think you should await the uber patch (cause am hoping this wasnt that one) and wait for that.
you have every reason to be mad at larian for releasing a game with obviously some narly bugs. But give them some slack mate there working there asses of to solve every problem and cant say that from every game studio that releases a buggy game.

Just my two cents do with it what you want.

Donice
4 gigs of ram
Posted By: Nyrox Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 03:14 PM
After getting an error message each time I tried to apply the patch via the "Search online for updates" function, I downloaded it from the link on the first page (last one, as I have the English version). However, the same error message appears when trying to run the .exe file:

Debug "02c95b6e64caa93a6c0a432b7fd03628"

I got my digital copy from gamesplanet, and my current version is 1.0.13.67. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve this issue, or if it is to be expected - as I understand there are millions (:p) of different versions, so maybe the update for mine isn't available yet.

Thanks in advance smile
Posted By: ACSS Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Nyrox
After getting an error message each time I tried to apply the patch via the "Search online for updates" function, I downloaded it from the link on the first page (last one, as I have the English version). However, the same error message appears when trying to run the .exe file:

I got my digital copy from gamesplanet, and my current version is 1.0.13.67. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve this issue, or if it is to be expected - as I understand there are millions (:p) of different versions, so maybe the update for mine isn't available yet.

Thanks in advance smile

Please read the 1st post and you should get your answer.
Posted By: JCDoe Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 07:19 PM
"Well I using an old 8800 ultra and had no stuttering issues with the game."

Well bully for you. Why would you think your sharing this somehow helps people who are experiencing problems?

You Larian fanbots need to understand, I don't care that the game was made by a smallish dev team. I am aware that the game is nowhere as large as other games of its type (Oblivion, Fallout, GTA, etc). Its a 'niche' game, just like the first Divinity and its addon were. A smaller, but more targeted gaming experience is totally cool.

But the game must *work*! If half of your player experience inexplicable performance issues, then you need to get your software engineers working on that *immediately* instead of adding crosshairs and improving physics. For all I know, the best experience of my gaming life is sitting on my harddrive. But I'll never know unless Larian *fixes the damn bugs!*

I hope Larian earns the same reputation for producing crapware that JoWood (Gothic 3--ugh) and Reality Pump (Two Worlds--double ugh) have. That way no one winds up losing $50 to this kind of broken product again.
Posted By: fijau Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 17/01/10 10:41 PM
Hi,
I'm playing Polish version of the game and are wondering how's Polish patch 1.03 related to other language versions patches. Relying on the fact that I have a crosshair I assume both bring the same/similar changes. The thing is, Polish patch was released a month ago and is 250 MB big (why do all the versions have so different size?). Also a lot of people complain it didn't fix the choppy graphics problem. I've been playing for two days by now and found three problems so far:
- Choppy graphics, but only in the inventory and skills menu
- Couldn't enter Maxos temple though having the key from Lovis in my inventory
- While selling/buying goods in quantities bigger than one smile In this case usually a small window pops up where you specify the number you want to sell/buy. I have to try at least several times before clicking OK actually moves items to/from my inventory. Most often when I click OK I get same effect as I'd clicked Cancel. This one is pretty annoying... though not as much as choppy graphics you guys have.
Posted By: poc Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 18/01/10 09:26 AM
from what i have read in this forum we should all purchase a 3 year old machine and then it will run, all of you who have an up to date machine should sell them because it will not run this game.....lol
Posted By: Galnospoke Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 18/01/10 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by fijau
Hi,
nd three problems so far:
- Choppy graphics, but only in the inventory and skills menu

Working solution: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=402275
Posted By: Boaz Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 18/01/10 11:48 AM
sounds great!wow _:_
Posted By: S0ulr34ver Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 18/01/10 12:29 PM
AMD 4800+ 2.4 dual
ATI HD4850
2 GB RAM

Bought the game 1 month ago (italian version)

No infinite loading screen, no stuttering when I play (the only 5 min at a time it lets me play)... The game just hangs or freezes. No solution till now... Neither the patch solved something, but I expected it... Larian stated that this patch would have bringed all the language to the same version.

Yes, I'm frustrated and really disappointed because I waited for a game like this for years. I'd rather have one of the other problem because maybe it will be fixed, seeing how many buyers experienced it... I don't pretend an almost bugfree game like Blizzard ones (at least from my experience)... I don't pretend stunning graphics effects, I lower details to play better...Neither I pretend a smooth control system, I "force" myself to learn it... I'd like to have (and live) a nice story, but in the end, I pretend to play!

So, what can I do? One month and 10 minutes of play. Wait for the next patch? Sell the game?

Sorry for whining, but I'm really frustrated... frown
Posted By: Gimmy Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 18/01/10 01:29 PM
Wow, using 1.03 patch, now, i play very well. Not shuttering, freezes or errors...i play at full res + max video options (only antialias at 4X) and is very fluid. Thanks Lar !

Only one thing has not changed using 1.03, that the character does not die by falling from montain for example.
Posted By: budspencer Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 18/01/10 05:44 PM
"After getting an error message each time I tried to apply the patch via the "Search online for updates" function, I downloaded it from the link on the first page (last one, as I have the English version). However, the same error message appears when trying to run the .exe file:

I got my digital copy from gamesplanet, and my current version is 1.0.13.67. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve this issue, or if it is to be expected - as I understand there are millions (:p) of different versions, so maybe the update for mine isn't available yet."

--------------------------

I remember that sacred 2 also had problems with one patch and that people could not update properly. The patch did a checksum of the game and if it did not see what i needed it stalled the install.

Maybe the patch 1.03 needs to see the game as it was when it was installed i.e version 1.0 if there was ever such version.

I would de a re-install of the game and patch to the latest big patch and see if the problem is still there.

if the patch recognizes your version after re-install then it meant that the programming of the patch is wrong and cannot recognize the different versions of the game when it wants to patch....

Unless you are using a cd crack ( which you claim you are not )then that is the only thing i can see that would cause this.
Posted By: LordFess Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 18/01/10 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Gimmy
Only one thing has not changed using 1.03, that the character does not die by falling from montain for example.

I have not installed the patch yet and my character has never even gotten a scratch from jumping off the highest mountian or the highest tower. I have the US version of the game.

Posted By: Raze Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 18/01/10 09:24 PM

Part of being a slayer is the ability to be able to jump/fall from heights without taking damage. I don't understand why some people accept mind reading and transformation into a dragon, but balk at levitation strong enough to control a descent.
Posted By: ACSS Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 19/01/10 11:31 AM
If so many really enjoying a jumping death, you can actually do it in amdusias's throne room. Guarantee you a death the way you like hahaha
Posted By: Kein Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 19/01/10 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Raze

Part of being a slayer is the ability to be able to jump/fall from heights without taking damage. I don't understand why some people accept mind reading and transformation into a dragon, but balk at levitation strong enough to control a descent.

Because it looks dumb? :P And no in-gam explanation? Mindreading and dragon form has such.
Posted By: Cyclonus Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 19/01/10 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by budspencer
"After getting an error message each time I tried to apply the patch via the "Search online for updates" function, I downloaded it from the link on the first page (last one, as I have the English version). However, the same error message appears when trying to run the .exe file:

I got my digital copy from gamesplanet, and my current version is 1.0.13.67. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve this issue, or if it is to be expected - as I understand there are millions (:p) of different versions, so maybe the update for mine isn't available yet."

--------------------------

I remember that sacred 2 also had problems with one patch and that people could not update properly. The patch did a checksum of the game and if it did not see what i needed it stalled the install.

Maybe the patch 1.03 needs to see the game as it was when it was installed i.e version 1.0 if there was ever such version.

I would de a re-install of the game and patch to the latest big patch and see if the problem is still there.

if the patch recognizes your version after re-install then it meant that the programming of the patch is wrong and cannot recognize the different versions of the game when it wants to patch....

Unless you are using a cd crack ( which you claim you are not )then that is the only thing i can see that would cause this.

nah. it's because he's trying to patch with the dvd version of the patch. he needs the gamesplanet/metaboli download version patch. maybe they haven't uploaded it yet. the gamersgate patch is still nowhere to be seen for my own version.. pretty annoying.
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 19/01/10 02:43 PM
Lynn, Betty, Lar. Atm i'm terribly disapointed at Larian. The Stuttering problem has been around since launch, in all versions of the game and its something that has been documented in a lot of posts, threads (in here and in RPGwatch, gamespot, etc), complained even with youtube videos.

I'm a dire dedicated fan since Divinity1 and i was waiting for months to play the game after launch but couldnt due to the amount of stuttering or "tearing" as it might be a better word, its simply impossible after 15 minutes or so due to eye problems and head-aches.

For the people still wondering "what that heck is this problem?", there is an image here:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Tearing_(simulated).jpg (Ofc bear in mind that with a moving screen the effect is less noticeable).

This is ofc not in-game but demonstrates what is the problem in detail.

THis happens in the game a lot. I've tested it in a whole lot of diferent machines (god forbid me DRM nightmare!) heck, i even bought the steam version and i already have the UK retail one to test if it was just my version!

Do something about it, its not just me. The patch doesnt work on this problem. I'm going to send you my DXDIAG, but honestly people, i'm sure you already duplicated it in-doors, its impossible you havent had a machine with that issue yet, since its so common.

For the people about to flame me, sorry, i dont care, i just want to play the game, already spent over € 70, i think i have the right to either return this, or play it properly.

Thanks for the time spent reading this, please fix it.

Posted By: Wishmaster Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 19/01/10 11:17 PM
Tearing might be coused by AA or resolution different than monitor's native one (if I'm not mistaken...).
Also, concerning the various graphich issues, there are unofficial OMEGA drivers for graphic cards (both nVidia and aTI). Basicaly they are the same as official ones but they are specially 'worked around' to increase performance in games. If anything fails, you can try them. Call of Juarez and The Witcher were unplayable on my x1950GT (grey poligons all over the screen) but after instaling OMEGA drivers they run smoothly.
(Ofcourse, I take no responsibilities if you encounter problems with them...)

ofT: can't believe none of the shops in Croatia has the game. It's sad...
Cant you just force Vsync through the control panel? Sorry if I missed one of your past posts or if you said you tried this already, but I definitely noticed screen tearing, which is caused by the graphic card sending frames too fast for the monitor. After I enabled Vsync through the Nvidia control panel it went away. It limits the frames per second to your monitor's refresh rate, mine is 60.
Posted By: Damonkal Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 20/01/10 04:47 AM
I agree I only spent 50 getting it when it was released on steam but getting to play till the CS with the Dragon Knight I was so looking forward to being a dragon and then the infinite loading screen I have heard so much about. I have a brand new Radeon 4890 4 gigs of ram and a quad core and I cant run the game it kills me to waste money like that.
I have been sitting on the game for over a month and I can only look at the icon since mobs don't re-spawn I have nothing left to do till a patch comes out heh.
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 20/01/10 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by BartucTheBloody
Cant you just force Vsync through the control panel? Sorry if I missed one of your past posts or if you said you tried this already, but I definitely noticed screen tearing, which is caused by the graphic card sending frames too fast for the monitor. After I enabled Vsync through the Nvidia control panel it went away. It limits the frames per second to your monitor's refresh rate, mine is 60.

Yes buddy. Trust me, me and a lot of other people tried everything possible up to even installing omega drivers and ATI Tray tools and re-installing windows XP and windows 7 over a dozen times to cover any possible mistake in-between.

Me and 3 other friends tried everything within our technical grasp (and 2 of us are computer engineers) to sort the issues as we are really dire fans of Divinity1.

The game has a tearing/stuttering problem on some PCs as was already complained in RPGwatch.com, this forums, Youtube, Gamespot and a couple more i dont have links now as i am in work atm.

i Never thought it was possible of a company as Larian that was so close to fans in the past to just ignore the fanbase this way at least in saying if its going to be fixed or not.

At least say it won't be fixed, i can print-screen it and go to the store and get my money back.

Posted By: Munch1981 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 20/01/10 04:24 PM
Its great that there is a new Patch downloading it right now.

Funny I havent had many problems at all with this game and loving it apart from at the beginning I had the ever loading screen ,so as a lot of you I came to the Forum and searced around and found somebody had just hit 8 on the Number pad and to my amazemnt it worked for me and as ever since on accaintions when it had done that.

Posted By: Lar_q Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 20/01/10 04:48 PM
Hello,

So far, we've managed to fix problems on systems that have sluggish performance by tweaking the graphic settings. Could the people who have problems please let us know that they still have the reported problems if they put the settings on low ? Not that we'd want you to put it on low if your system is clearly capable of handling the game, but we'd like to isolate what's causing the problems reported here as we can't reproduce them on a variety of hardware. We'd very much like to provide fixes if they are indeed related to the game, but we cannot configure every single configuration out there.

Regarding the 360 patches - we have a patch in submission for the savegame issue & are awaiting feedback from Microsoft. We are also working on 360 patches for the other versions but don't have a shortcut for getting them to you, much as we'd want to. In case you're wondering, we're not going to let you down on this and are endeavouring to get them out. As a matter of fact, we actually had 360 patches ready for day 1 release, but the path between Larian and your 360 is unfortunately very long.

Posted By: Rolend Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 20/01/10 05:52 PM
Hello Lar_q,

Anything in the works for us poor souls who can't even get past the "start new game" screen?

Thx
Posted By: KraczyKruk Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 20/01/10 06:48 PM
Hi Lar_q and KnightPT
I also had major problems with Divinity 2 - very poor performance in menus - inventory about 5-6 FPS and in game (all settings set to medium and resolution to 1360x768) 25-40 FPS.
But now its all gone - some forum user proposed to use russian crack - yeah it's lame I know, but I tried it anyway and... everything works perfectly now! All settings set to max and I still have solid 60 PFS and o stuttering in menus..
I have original Polish version of D2 so I don't know if I gonna use this because it may cause compatibility problems with my savegames.
Still maybe it's the problem with protection used in D2?

...and I won't say a word, that having original game I still need to use crack to fully enjoy game wink
Posted By: Uzeer Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 20/01/10 10:16 PM
Posted By: Uzeer Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 20/01/10 11:26 PM
For easier reading @Lar_q - I've tried to put everything on low...not much difference. I am using latest ATi drivers - 9.12 hotfix. And it seems that there is more than just a single configuration ;-)
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 21/01/10 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Hello,

So far, we've managed to fix problems on systems that have sluggish performance by tweaking the graphic settings. Could the people who have problems please let us know that they still have the reported problems if they put the settings on low ? Not that we'd want you to put it on low if your system is clearly capable of handling the game, but we'd like to isolate what's causing the problems reported here as we can't reproduce them on a variety of hardware. We'd very much like to provide fixes if they are indeed related to the game, but we cannot configure every single configuration out there.

Regarding the 360 patches - we have a patch in submission for the savegame issue & are awaiting feedback from Microsoft. We are also working on 360 patches for the other versions but don't have a shortcut for getting them to you, much as we'd want to. In case you're wondering, we're not going to let you down on this and are endeavouring to get them out. As a matter of fact, we actually had 360 patches ready for day 1 release, but the path between Larian and your 360 is unfortunately very long.

Yes, even on lowest settings the stuttering and tearing is still there, in fact, its even worse.

The problem is that the game engine tries to render too much frames ahead if your GPU is capable and is not working at full capacity (5870 ATI in my case, but its the same on a Nvidia GTX285 and NVIDIA GTX275 and ATI 4890 that i've tried).

- I've tried removing and enabling every option in the D2 graphic panel in over 2 days of testing and over hundreds of possible combos (HDR disabled, but tree distance lowest, HDR enabled and lower resolution, you know... trying to isolate anything that might be going wrong)

- In a driver level, we've tried forcing V-sync, disabling it, forcing triple buffering, tried diferent Hz on diferent monitors, diferent desktop resolutions, diferent Operating systems, diferent driver versions.

Anyways, i'm tired. Me and 3 other people dedicated a full weekend to this and then some random hours per week during 2 months trying to get to some conclusion but the only thing we can come up with is that:

"this engine tries to run too many frames ahead of the present frame, then slows down to catch up, then speeds up again, and when that happens, an horizontal "tearing" large strip happens in a random location on the screen"

This mainly happens on faster cards, capable of rendering a lot of FPS, much more than what the game is demanding. We've tried using an external FPS cap program, but it caps it at 30 FPS and turns the game very sluggish and with random crashes so we had to disable it.

Posted By: Zomgnome Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 21/01/10 04:57 PM
I love you. Waited so long for this shit, finally its here. Time to take a break from WOW smile
Posted By: Rolend Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 21/01/10 04:57 PM
Hi KnightPT smile

Hey you might want to try this...

I know that in my Nvidia Control Panel there's a setting that is specifically for Advanced Rendering.

The default is 3

I had to change it to 1 to get Sacred 2 to run smoothly. At 3 it was so laggy and choppy I could hardly move. Set to 1 it's as smooth as glass wink

Just wanted to mention it.

Hope it helps, I'd assume that there's a similar function that can be adjusted for Ati cards.

Regards
Posted By: Vankomycin Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 21/01/10 08:43 PM
I cannot patch this game. I have English DVD version (cz manual) 1.0.15.79. And patch (400+MB) states that i have not english version of the game. Autoupdater states, that game is up to date... :-/
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 22/01/10 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by Rolend
Hi KnightPT smile

Hey you might want to try this...

I know that in my Nvidia Control Panel there's a setting that is specifically for Advanced Rendering.

The default is 3

I had to change it to 1 to get Sacred 2 to run smoothly. At 3 it was so laggy and choppy I could hardly move. Set to 1 it's as smooth as glass wink

Just wanted to mention it.

Hope it helps, I'd assume that there's a similar function that can be adjusted for Ati cards.

Regards

Thanks m8, unfortunately i already tried that. I had to get a work-around with ATI tray tools but to no sucess.

Posted By: Zomgnome Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 22/01/10 10:00 AM
Oww, seems like stuttering is still present with no change. I hoped it will be fixed. Also the animations are still kinda laggy (like when you start running after an attack, ur character begins to move before the animation of running begins), pretty disappointing. When it comes to FPS my pc dosent have difficulties with maintaining a good frame-rate around the high settings, but the stuttering, oh, the stuttering... Doesn't matter if its extreme or low, stuttering occurs very much the same. I had stuttering in Oblivion and Fallout 3, but in no way as serous and visible as in Divinity 2. I hope you will find a way to fix it, as even if upgrading my PC might solve it, it should work fine on my PC as it is. Good luck Larian studios, ill post my Divinity 2 play till this will be fixed, and if not, please let us know (I can play as it is, but I prefer to wait for a patch as long as its inside the "might come out" area).
Posted By: Kein Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 22/01/10 11:44 AM
This mainly happens on faster cards, capable of rendering a lot of FPS, much more than what the game is demanding. We've tried using an external FPS cap program, but it caps it at 30 FPS and turns the game very sluggish and with random crashes so we had to disable it.

Overclocked GTX260 here, no sluttering at all. Almost always 60FPS in-game, 30FPS cap in menus (coz it's on flash with 30fps cap, obviously).

Also, have you tried FPSlimiter (info)? Works for DX9/XP only, tho.
Posted By: Zomgnome Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 22/01/10 01:37 PM
I was just thinking of getting HD5850, but I fear this might not fix the problem. Anyone with an HD5850 here that can say if it works well for him?
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 22/01/10 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Kein

Overclocked GTX260 here, no sluttering at all. Almost always 60FPS in-game, 30FPS cap in menus (coz it's on flash with 30fps cap, obviously).

Also, have you tried FPSlimiter (info)? Works for DX9/XP only, tho.

Tried it thanks. didnt work.

My frames are always @ 60, they dont budge (with v-sync ofc, wich is the ideal) so its not realy a FPS issue, the problem is that @ 60 FPS, synced with our LCDs at same frequency, the Tearing is way over the top. If i disable V-sync its the same, so it seems that v-sync is not realy cutting the tearing, just limiting the FPS @ 60, wich is not normal for a game using v-sync) Large horizontal stripes apear on the screen, like if i had the V-sync disabled and 300 FPS (the behavior is similar)

PLaying this game with v-sync and playing another game with no v-sync @ 300 FPS is the same, tearing-wise, realy bad.

I guess there is some kind of incompatability between the engine code and V-sync that just limits the frames @ 60, but the image is rendered inconsistantly to the screen.
Posted By: avd1029 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 22/01/10 08:46 PM
Xbox 360 patch would be fantastic! I love the game but the glitches are very frustrating!
Posted By: Vankomycin Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 23/01/10 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by Vankomycin
I cannot patch this game. I have English DVD version (cz manual) 1.0.15.79. And patch (400+MB) states that i have not english version of the game. Autoupdater states, that game is up to date... :-/

Still it is not working. Any solutions? Game is not installed into default directory.
Posted By: Kein Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 23/01/10 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Hello,

Now I remember that one guy from old 1.02 patch thread provided some feedback, it's HERE.
Posted By: KnightPT Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 23/01/10 12:55 PM
I HAVE FINALY SOLVED the tearing on the screen, even with v-sync turned on.

Step 1: Download Rivatuner and install it (nevermind the driver error if in windows7)
Step 2: go to the installed folder and run the aplication D3DOverrider
Step 3: Force Triple Buffering and V-sync (on the right side of screen) and minimize aplication
Step 4: Run Divinity2 in Windows XP compatibility mode (if runing windows 7) and disable desktop composition
Step 5: Enjoy no Tearing in div2

Back to game, cya in around 2 weeks lol.
Posted By: JokerSF Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 24/01/10 04:25 PM
@Lar_q and KnightPT,
As with many others here, I have tried everything everyone has suggested, except for using a crack.
I have turned my settings to low and I still have severe stuttering. Once I move my FPS jumps as though it is trying to catch up. 10 fps back to 1 fps. I get hit with enemy spells without it showing in frame until after its done. I've done everything I know of to ensure that there is nothing slowing the data down (i.e. virus protection, firewalls, setting priority to high in task manager, etc.)
I've installed Rivatuner and used D3DOverrider to forces triple buffering and V-Sync on but, it didn't work for me.
My system info is as follows:
Core 2 Duo 3.20 GHz
Video: 8800 Ultra 768MB
RAM: 4 GB
MOBO: ASUS Striker II Formula

I have checked/installed all the latest drivers. To include DX 9.0c, PhysX, C++.

If I can help out at all please let me know.
I look forward to playing this game sometime.
Posted By: Uzeer Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 24/01/10 06:46 PM
Try crack, for me Russian Crack is from older build 1.3.15.107 vs .112 original Polish, but I doubt much was fixed with these .4 builds in between. For me crack works much better, more FPS, more responsive application. I doubt also that someone from DEV team will answer do these .4 builds really changes something important. Pirates play w/o problem, ppl w/ originals can barely play. Something failed.
Posted By: fijau Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 24/01/10 09:56 PM
I must say, that playing with that crack brought the problem with quick loading quick saved games. I haven't found any other bugs, and I've already finished the game. By the way - it was awesome. Waiting for sequel smile
Posted By: Uzeer Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 24/01/10 10:33 PM
Yes, I've noticed that too. Strange that with my previous char and crack I didn't have such issues. But as far as I remember I've been using UK version, maybe that was this. Anyways in my inventory or in the shops I can move my mouse freely, something I can't with original exe.

EDIT: Gramma.
Posted By: JokerSF Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 12:08 AM
I'd prefer to play the game as intended by the company. They say they cannot provide a solution for every configuration. I honestly don't feel that it's individual computer configurations. I know that I have done everything that I can do and I still have the problems. I've set the res. to the lowest setting possible and I still have the same level of stuttering. The problem has got to be on the software side.

I know I can speak for many others when I say that this is so frustrating. To wait for a sequel so long and then have these problems.
I'm sorry, I guess that I'm complaining. I've been "trying" to play this game with all the stuttering and I have finally just had it.
Posted By: JokerSF Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 12:10 AM
Any word on an actual fix to this problem?
Posted By: fijau Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 12:55 AM
Today I read about another way of getting rid of choppy graphics: running Opera browser in the background smile A guy noticed that by chance. He claims to have checked this method thoroughly and that it really works. He didn't though test Firefox nor IE smile
Posted By: JokerSF Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 01:18 AM
I'm sorry, but how would that help the problem?
Posted By: fijau Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 01:53 AM
I don't know why it worked, but it did anyway.
Posted By: Uzeer Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 06:51 AM
@JokerSF - fraps shows 30-40 fps w/ max. details, with a bit lower (HDR Off) shows 50, but game is so choppy that is barely playable. I tried as you did drivers, settings and nothing. And this can't be my rig, as other games run nicely.
Tried opera, as I have it installed anyway, but of course didn't change anything.
Posted By: Kein Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 03:39 PM
Today I read about another way of getting rid of choppy graphics: running Opera browser in the background smile A guy noticed that by chance. He claims to have checked this method thoroughly and that it really works. He didn't though test Firefox nor IE smile

Actually, it is better to run Windows Media Player. Fun fact: it REALLY helps in some cases for some applications. You can get some performance boost.

Don't ask me why and how. I have no frekkin idea.
Posted By: Vankomycin Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 04:17 PM

Still it is not working. Any solutions?
Posted By: JokerSF Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/01/10 11:50 PM
Throw us a bone here Lar. Share a little information with your fan base. What's the status for a fix on this stuttering issue? Some information is better than none.
Posted By: Zomgnome Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 26/01/10 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Kein

Actually, it is better to run Windows Media Player. Fun fact: it REALLY helps in some cases for some applications. You can get some performance boost.

Don't ask me why and how. I have no frekkin idea.

I tried running opera in the background, didn't notice any difference... Ill try running WMP now, if this will actually boost D2 performance it would be very, very very strange... So far changing the cash memory to 2 (from 0) and using FPSLIMIT seemed to be the only performance boosters, I hope this will surprise me.
Posted By: Kein Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 26/01/10 10:27 PM
There is no 100% sure that this will help, but still, there is a chance...
Posted By: FiM Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 27/01/10 02:26 PM

i have the same problem as above frown
Posted By: Zomgnome Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 30/01/10 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by FiM

Try to reinstall and download the 400mb patch manually. This will most probably happen if your using a cracked exe to fix stuttering or something.
Posted By: FiM Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 30/01/10 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Zomgnome
Try to reinstall and download the 400mb patch manually. This will most probably happen if your using a cracked exe to fix stuttering or something.

Already tried this and the problem still persists.
I'm mot using cracked exe
Posted By: Kibi Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 31/01/10 07:32 PM
so xbox isnt getting this patch we have to wait for another? =o

edit: nvm ive spotted the xbox update topic x)
Posted By: Vankomycin Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 01/02/10 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Zomgnome
Originally Posted by FiM

I dont use cracked exe. I have downloaded patch twice - the same thing happens. Still no solution. I have tried to patch game immediately after installation.
Theres no Patch for EU Versions.
Well at least it probably wont get released frown
Imo Larian should be chasing this patch up...
Posted By: ekspress Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 10/02/10 08:32 PM
Ok something wery weird happend to me. My game used to go on and load forever after the ladybug scene but now when i installed the new patch it goes to the place where the game starts but at there i can't to anything and a lvl 8 rich bandit attacks me and kills me. Anyone has the same problem or can anyone help me?
Posted By: Kein Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 11/02/10 03:20 AM
Are you sure you don't use any cracks? Because - afaik - this "rich bandit easter eggs" is a part pf game protection.
Has anyone heard anything about the patch for the game for those who have purchased via online retailers? I myself have the Steam version and would love the updates. When I first saw the announcement, I actually paused my play and decided to wait for the updates to come out.

However, it has now been approximately 2 weeks since the announcement and despite lurking the forums and waiting for any news, there has been no patch or any mention of it for Steam. Although I had my doubts, I tried the auto-update that is within the steamapps\common\divinity ii - ego draconis\Autoupdate folder to see if that might work. Sure enough it downloads a patch but then I get the message "Couldn't identify the installed version of Divinity II - Ego Draconis." Of course append your standard debug hash after that. I have verified my game files just in case, but no luck, and still no update news on Steam. So I'm guessing that autoupdate.exe is invalid for Steam installations?

Luckily I've recently purchased "The Most Excellent Game Psychonauts!" and it has kept me busy between work, but I have continually kept my eye out for updates. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be welcome to try them, but otherwise I shall await the Steam update.

More important than getting the update, I'd like a response from Larain and/or dtp regarding about the update process and if future patches will also take this long.
Posted By: Kein Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 12/02/10 03:34 AM
What is your current version of the game?
AFAIK, Steam one is patched already.
Hrm, I guess that is true. I do notice the crosshair and the version says 1.3.15.122. I guess I was just mistaken due to the announcement of this post (which was after I bought the game so it was confusing).

It would still be nice to hear how the update process will go for (assumed) future patches on steam with the existence of the autoupdater and the steam updates.
Posted By: fly hy Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 25/02/10 10:11 PM
ich habe ein problem !

wenn ich im drachenturm die schattule mit dem buch indem der name des demons steht öffnen will steht da : dieses schloss kann nicht geknackt werden ! =(

ich habs schon so oft probiert ich komm an das blöde ding ned ran X(

bitte brauche gans dringend hilfe !!!

Posted By: Kein Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 26/02/10 11:51 AM
Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis (German) -> Technische Probleme
Posted By: MACV Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 01/03/10 01:36 AM
I assume that everyone has heard about the community crack for ver. 1.03 upgrade that fixes the "NEVERENDING, WAYPOINT LOAD SCREEN problems. There is general agreement that Larian's copy protection scheme is responsible for all the problems in this regard. Without the copy protection I have had no problems playing the game.
Posted By: Pockie blah - 04/03/10 08:31 PM
After i added new patch, loading screen issues disappeared but now, after i re-took battle tower, and went into dragon form, defeated all the things[towers and wyverins]. Then that voice in my head (lmao Ta.. something the name was) said that we should return to Battle Tower, and when screen is darkening as before leading screen or new chapter it freezes at this point.
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Raze Re: blah - 04/03/10 10:20 PM

Did you reload your latest save and try again? My Xbox locked up just before going to a loading screen, with the darkened image similar to your screenshot, but after turning it off, then back on and starting the game again it worked fine (had saved about a minute before). I don't know if that was just a random glitch, or if the Xbox was overheating because it had been on all day.

Since this cutscene worked before properly, hopefully it was just a random problem.
Posted By: Pockie Re: blah - 05/03/10 07:04 PM
I'll try that with even older savegame, even so i tried that with some save game which was like 5 mins before that. So i'd aprecitiate more tips >_<
Thank you
Posted By: Raze Re: blah - 06/03/10 08:55 AM

Did you go through the Never ending loading screen topic? Maybe one of the suggested there might help.

I'm not sure what else to try, except temporarily lowering all the graphics options, restarting the game and trying again.

Do you have access to another computer you could install the game one, long enough to get past that particular cutscene?

First Aid Kit for Divinity II

First Aid : when Div2 does not start or crashes
Posted By: Pockie Re: blah - 06/03/10 02:58 PM
i don't have other comp. I tried re-instaling it, tried lowering settings, tried even loading pretty old saves, yet each time i'm at that place , it's stuck. Eh .-.
And i went throught that thread, no answer there.
OMG this game is a nightmare,i have a brutal computer and every game on earth that is good must have good optimisation even for medium computers and this is the only game that runs on my computer like that i have pc 386 486 or pentium 2.....every fkn game on my system works perfectly on hi hi hi res max ultra brutal details,but this on 1024 768 works poor smile....it`s not the system its the game problem?fix this problem and report because i love how this game look but only on youtube....tnx anyway
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THERE BEING A PATCH FOR XBOX360 OR NOT. AUS VER.
Posted By: Viper Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 12/05/10 07:33 AM
ah, the crosshair is very welcome, esp. in places with lots of chests.

Posted By: PLI EU version 1.0.15.79 - 26/06/10 09:40 AM
Hi, I have purchased an original version EU 1.0.15.79 in Czech republic, which is in English. I have found out that there is not any patch available for this version and I am starting to wander when it will be as the patch was released 5 moths ago. I have tried to applied English or Polish patch and none of them was working. Always it gives me "It states that i do not have an english version of the game". Autoupdater states, that game is up to date.

Also I have found out there there is unofficial czech translation - subtitles (unofficial as Cenega is completly unable to do a proper localization and gives only czech manual) which working only with version where a patch 1.03 is applied.

I wonder whether it is some kind of bad joke from Larian and Cenega as I, the owner of original game, am being penalized for being so stupid to buy an original game. I can not patch it, I can not use a czech translation whereas anyone who downloads it from net has up-to-date version of game without major errors and can enjoy czech translation.

Please explain me why I should buy any future game produced by Larian and I should not download from net?

Posted By: Raze Re: EU version 1.0.15.79 - 26/06/10 09:24 PM

Does Cenega not have a link to the appropriate patch required for their localization patch?
Try emailing the support email in the manual or support@larian.com.

A couple other people reported the same problem earlier in this topic, but I don't know if or how it was resolved.
There is another patch coming, though a release date has not been mentioned (it is expected about the same times as the add-on, this 'summer').

Welcome to the forum. wave
Posted By: PLI Re: EU version 1.0.15.79 - 27/06/10 07:18 PM
Hi,

Cenega does not have any patch on their pages and from pages relating to unofficial translation I understand that several persons have tried to do so, but they have not been successful. Today I have tried to contact support@larian.com so we shall see how fast they will be in answering my mail. I do not see any reason why to buy an add-on when a base game is not working properly. Also it can happen that addon will have some patch which will not work with EU version 1.0.15.79.
Posted By: Raze Re: EU version 1.0.15.79 - 27/06/10 07:51 PM

The next patch will be available without needing to buy the add-on. They are just expected to be released around the same time because they were tested together (any changes made to the original game had to be tested, and the add-on needed to be tested by itself, and with saves from the original and updated versions of the main game).

For what it's worth, Lar stated in the latest update about the add-on that when negotiating the publishing deals this time they make sure they would be able to release patches much faster, without the bureaucracy required for the main game (though they don't expect that will be necessary). Hopefully that would include bypassing any unresponsive publishers to make sure all localizations get updated, if needed.
Posted By: Sorelle Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 07/07/10 02:10 PM
Hi betty.

i came to your website and downloaded the new patch 1.03. but when it is done and i click on the game it shows that the new verison is there. but when i close out the game and get back on, it shows my previous version 1.0.12.
Posted By: Raze Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 07/07/10 05:15 PM

Did you run the patch as administrator (in Vista/7)?

I assume you tried re-installing the patch again, from wherever you saved it?
Posted By: Viper Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 08/07/10 08:05 AM
did you run the patch at all? Reading your message I think you have only downloaded it onto your computer without installing it.

if you wanna make sure: there is an update menu item in your startmenu under the divinity 2 entry
Posted By: Sorelle Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 27/07/10 03:41 AM
thanx for the help!
Posted By: Soulless Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 11/08/10 12:44 AM
I have a problem in my game, every time I install the patch 1.03, when the new game and he will go to create the character of the error and closes the game, with the other patch 1.01 and 1.02 does not happen, only when I install this new Someone knows how to fix?
Posted By: Raze Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 11/08/10 01:55 AM

Did you install the 1.03 patch over the existing 1.02 patched game, or do a clean install of the game and straight to the 1.03 patch? If you only did it one way, try the other.

If you start a new game in the 1.02 version and then save, can you install the 1.03 patch and load the new save?

First Aid Kit for Divinity II

First Aid : when Div2 does not start or crashes

Theory on my CTD at the Start New Game Load Screen

You could try asking in the German Technische Probleme forum (I'm assuming you have the German version, since I think that is the only one that had 1.01 and 1.02 patches).
Posted By: Soulless Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 11/08/10 08:39 PM
I did this to make a new game and then save and then right after installing the patch, it worked, except that the only problem is that I can not talk to NPCs, I click to talk to them but no match me in case I Spanish to translate the game and use crack...

this patch I downloaded from the official site, but I think I'll play without him, because something tells me he has more trouble than they covenanted to my game
Posted By: Raze Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 11/08/10 11:10 PM

Did you try the 1.03 patch without using a crack, or doing anything to translate the game?

There is another patch coming in a couple months, when DKS and the non-German versions of FoV are released, so maybe that will work better for you.

Did you try contacting the Spanish publisher? There should be an email address for support in the manual.
Posted By: Shields Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 31/08/10 04:37 AM
I have the stutter graphics problem too... with a 3.16 core2duo and a 8800GT 256bit 1gb ram, and 4gb system ram
doesn't matter if I run it in 800x600 or 1680x1050 it's still the same... sigh. finnished the game, but it sucks.
btw stuttering graphics only occur on the outside usually. lowered the distance to draw geometric stuff, still the same...
Any chance of a patch allowing 'no dvd' play?
If you have problems with graphics tearing, on ati card.
Try removing ati drivers + catalyst, and let windows 7 use its own drivers.

This has fixed tearing for me in Divinity 2 and Risen...easy fix:)

I am running the game with:
game version 1.0
ati 4890
windows pro 64bit
Posted By: melonny245 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 03/03/11 04:20 AM
Hi I have a problem I can not install the patch's no game and I have the original divinity II.Ale's no I can not install the patch and report to me anything about the language version .... Team P. S. I'm sorry I can not english sorry
Posted By: Raze Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 03/03/11 08:05 AM

What version of the game do you have? (language / region / DVD or digital download)

The different patches are listed on the D2:ED support page.

Try emailing support@larian.com.
Posted By: melonny245 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 03/03/11 10:04 AM
I HAVE a DVD but when I run the patch English .But headlines are reporting to me something else. it's not an English language version, so I do not know. And I'm from Czech Republic
Posted By: melonny245 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 03/03/11 10:07 AM
and what they have to write your problem that I can not install the patch? It does not help me
Posted By: melonny245 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 03/03/11 10:12 AM
I do not download with the page
Posted By: Raze Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 03/03/11 07:42 PM

Did you try contacting Cenega? Someone mentioned earlier in this topic (here) that they had not released a patch for the Czech version, but they may have done so since then.
Posted By: melonny245 Re: Divinity II-Patch 1.03 now available! - 03/03/11 11:27 PM
And it's some kind of patch for the Czech version? I'm nowhere on the net's no patch for the Czech version never seen before. I have a Czech manual. And I've tried everything to help and suport. But just as it was a patch for the Czech vezy nowhere ...
Please help me solve this patch problem via my post at http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=444816#Post444816 because 1.03 has issue detecting the version of my game?
© Larian Studios forums