Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
yes, i had some trouble about choosing a title for this post.

will the graphics update also come to the normal edition of divnity2?

because, for people who bought it last year when it first came out that would be great, because it seems that you can only get the expansion with divinity 2 included (i already have that).

life's greatest question was: to be or not to be, now it evolved into: morrigan or miranda?
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
It would appear so. I haven't compared the revamped Ego Draconis and DKS side by side, but there are a few graphical differences between the original Ego Draconis installation and ED with Flames of Vengeance added on. Nothing major, some textural improvements, shinier armour and weapons and a few visual effects, but a nice improvement nonetheless.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
but i can't believe why they won't try to make it in a patch? (like most games would do)

it wouldn't be that hard i think. well i'm just not prepared to give 39 euros for a expansion only.

life's greatest question was: to be or not to be, now it evolved into: morrigan or miranda?
old hand
old hand
It's something we wanna do, but we first gotta got the following out of the way:

- FOV patch 2
- DKS patch 2
- FOV-to-DKS patch
- XBOX 360 patch
- 360 demo DKS
- PC demo DKS

Oh, and the Hungarian DKS patch now that it's released. Hope I'm not forgetting anything smile

Tweeting @forktong
I
stranger
stranger
I
I enjoyed the demo for the DKS more than I did the original ED. Mostly because the camera system in the new one was just right. It would be aweome to get an update for the 360 version of ED (US) with that camera system and texture improvements that I noticed. If they did do a new patch I would still buy DKS of course, but it would make the wait for it in the US easier.

Read the post above me, didn't know if the 360 patch they mentioned is that type of patch for 360 or if it something entirely different.

M
addict
addict
M
Good, we only need to wait for completion of FOV to DKS patch now laugh

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard