Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
morez Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
One feature I'd absolutely love was a placeable camera object item for GM where you define ankle and position (focal length would be too much to ask I guess) and then make it on screen for every player, basically like the vignettes are working.

This way you could setup up a nice scenne with freezed camera, but interesting ankle but still allow players to interact. (Text bubbles as another much asked feature would be nice to have working congruently )

Example: plaers sit down on table in he tavern, GM pops up the camera view on screen for every player, they start to roleplay, in the meanwhile GM can prepare stuff.

This shouldnt be an substitute for vignettes- whixh I totally love - but another feautre to calm down hectic play, setting up roleplaying environments and introducing interesting camera ankles.

Anyone else would like that?
@Larians: this was possible technically theoretically?

Last edited by morez; 25/09/17 07:12 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Sounds like a pretty cool idea and within the realms of modding too.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Ohh this would be so handy! I'd like to add to this with the option to have the camera track an object. In the SP, when you talk to an NPC and the camera snaps to them, it helps focus the narrative for that player. Having the option to enforce a camera position/tracking would be a fantastic addition.

stranger
stranger
This is very much needed for the simple reason of proper focus on the "story" instead of spazztic clicks everywhere by the streaming GMs and players alike smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard