Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jrajr Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
.... other patches. I start playing the game with version 1.0 or whatever the version was upon release. I have patch with every patch as they were release. The last one being 1.41. I save quite often. Sometimes in 30 seconds to several minutes or sometimes I get into the game and forget to for some time. So all my savegames are the same version...

I just patched to 1.42 and got a message saying that if my savegames are based on starting the game from version 1.0 to 1.41 then I might have problems, and if I start playing the game at 1.40 (maybe 1.41) I would be ok. Something about plot/story issues wont be right. I might be getting this mixed up but I wanted to get a clearer message from hopefully someone from tech support or someone who knows about it.

Thanks

old hand
old hand
If you have patched to 1.42, we advise you to use savegames of version 1.4 (i.e. made in game version 1.4) instead of savegames made in version 1.41.

I hope you haven't played too far in 1.41... Sorry for the inconvenience.

(When you click "Load" in the menu and get the load window, clicking the name of a savegame will show you some information about that savegame. The savegame version will be shown on the right hand side of the load window, just below the screenshot.)

Tweeting @forktong
J
jrajr Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Damn.... Ok, thanks.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard