#232148 13/05/04 03:43 PM
J
jemidon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Hello:

I am running version 1.42 and have been experiencing a problem with the automap. In 2 of my save games both the mini map and the diary map were fine but upon loading the games they blank out. One save game has the picture showing the minimap filled in but when I load it both maps are blank and do not get filled in as I walk around.

I posted about this last week but no one responded.

Are others having this problem??
Is larian working on a fix??

I also had this problem with the first game and if I remember correctly it was a bug where the file(s) that have the map info were not getting written to when saving a game. Larian did fix this pretty quickly with Divinity.

Thanks,

Jemidon

jemidon #232149 13/05/04 03:54 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
When your map is totally black after loading, try going through the nearest exit then go back to the area you wish to explore. This usually forces the map to refresh. Works for me every time.

Neo987 #232150 13/05/04 04:00 PM
journeyman
journeyman
What about the partial black out after finding the next BF key ?
Where map comes back by huge square areas

Match
Match #232151 11/06/04 06:54 AM
stranger
stranger
Yes I have had this prolbem even after installing patch 1.45! Well the only way to fix this problem now is to go back and forth to the battlefields except as you said sometimes the map is partially blanked in that case when you move out of the lightened area, blackened parts will be shown by and by... but this is really annoying I hope this will be fixed in the next patch.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard