Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#246187 08/06/04 07:55 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I've spotted a couple of bugs in Act 2 Imp Village quest (1.45 English patch)

1. Ive completed the poisened imp quest, and wanted to dump the antidote from my inventory. When I did this the quest returned (need to find antidote). If I pick up the antidote, quest changes to need to cure imps, and goes back if you drop it again. Since the imps are long gone, it will remain unsolved.

2. Similar thing with the chest lost key quest you obtain from the Lich Master. When I loot the chest the Find key quest re-appears because the key has gone from my inventory when I unlocked the chest. Again, now way to complete it.

Anybody else had anything like this, and are there any others?

Support
Support
The first is just a cosmetic problem. There were a couple items that triggered quest log updates, though I think all the one which caused problems have been fixed. Fix ones include a bottle of water early that the prisoner in act 1 wanted, and the items the alchemist wants in act 2. I'm not sure if this was fixed, but there was a manuscript in act 1 that would trigger the archery quest entry.

You needed to give the key from the lich cave to the imp if you wanted to solve that quest.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard