Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hmm, where do i start...
Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Blade, Assassins Creed, Worms Armageddon, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, NFS Porsche Unleashed and NFS Shift.
Finished Divinity 2 not long ago and kinda set DA:O aside for now.

...........................::ALIVE::..........................

DeviRyuuD(Myojinoir) Reviews here
apprentice
apprentice
Sacred 2 & Titan Quest atm. Both are same type of games so when you get bored with the one you turn to another heh.

addict
addict
Borderlands on the PC - for a third time.
This time, as Brick.
Freakin' love it.

veteran
veteran
Warriors Orochi. Terrible game, really, but I love it anyway! laugh

It's basically a massive fighting game with 77 playable characters, all with different fighting skills. You just frantically press buttons until everything but you is dead. Holds a strange attraction for me... laugh

Please click the banner...
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Elliot_Kane

It's basically a massive fighting game with 77 playable characters, all with different fighting skills. You just frantically press buttons until everything but you is dead. Holds a strange attraction for me... laugh

good game
4 campaigns
love it

Dragon age origins here
and I am addicted
If you wanna fully experiance game you need to play more than 1200 hours

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Raven.rpg
If you wanna fully experiance game you need to play more than 1200 hours

You can have that with King's Bounty as well. wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raven.rpg
Originally Posted by Elliot_Kane

good game
4 campaigns
love it

The least of my 77 characters is 80th level by now. Many have their top level weapon and in time all will.

Still a terrible game :P

Please click the banner...
old hand
old hand
Dragon Knight Saga while writing my guide lol

But I have been thinking about playing Star Ocean again

veteran
veteran
The Flames of Vengeance part of Divinity II !!
Love this part and still only did soem talking and trading and a little bit fighting in some dungeons ... in between accepting many many new quests !! Marvelous, lovely, funny, nice looking NPC's and "music for my Earrings ..." !

O, that last I say is a joke ... but it will be o so funny and fantastic to find Earrings with a
"Kirill Music Album" on it !! Can you imagine .. ?!?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
I can just see you walking down the street bopping your head to the music & people looking at you wondering why your wearing strange earrings & trying to figure out where the music is coming from lol

veteran
veteran
And to make it completely crazy funny, I hope to find new magical glases I can put on my noise so I can look at all "Dragon Commander Youtube video's" while walking on the street ... hoping to have not a hard smash with ..... rpg003
Best not to think about it !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
old hand
old hand
Then you may as well go all out to make people afraid & have me flying overhead in dragon form ready to burn anything & everyone in your path so you don't walk into anything/anyone grin

veteran
veteran
Hmmm .. I think I'm playing not only FoV now ....
This forum has it's own playground, right here, right now ! biggrin

A
veteran
veteran
A
I've been re-installing several DOS games using DOSBOX a few days ago ... I plan to play Arena as well (Elder Scrolls I) ...

Apart from that I'm currently playing Fable I.

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
enthusiast
enthusiast
No time to play games for me as I'm working 6 days a week @ 12 hours a day at the moment but I bought Arcania & Red Faction Guerrilla a few weeks back as they were on special offer very cheap. Not looked at Arcania yet but played some of Red Faction. Just bought Darksiders on the PS3 as it was recommended by a friend.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

A
veteran
veteran
A
Had a rush yesterday and began intalling old Win 3.1 on a "Virtual PC". NExt thing I'll do is install some DOS games there ... I already did so with DOSBOX and ELder Scrolls Arena.

--Dilbert cartoon

veteran
veteran
At the moment I'm playing for yet another round "Divinity II" and immediately all other RPG's I've are out of my mind ... !

Don't know if this is the last play from Farglow to the final end .... for sure not, I believe !

Playing a Priest is the most fantastic & satifying playthrough in a RPG I ever had !!!
smile

A
veteran
veteran
A
I'M playing DDO since a few months.

--Dilbert cartoon

enthusiast
enthusiast
Since it has been a while I'm now playing Rage and The Witcher 2. Finished Arcania - thought it wasn't bad decent enough to make me compelled to finish it. Got bored of Red Faction and uninstalled it after only about a third into the game.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

old hand
old hand
ATM I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 but that will change to Mass Effect 3 on Friday hahaha

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard