Next Thread
Print Thread
#374865 05/08/09 04:48 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Could anybody help me with the locations of the first and the second adventurers for the Grave Robbers quest? I cant find them anywhere in Orobas Fjords.

I've also encountered a blocked door near the end of the Orobas Fjords, is there anyway to open it? Or is it supposed to be unaccesable?

And how do you get to Rivertown Gorge? Kali's fortress is blocking the way I suppose, but I killed her and deactivated the anti-dragon shield. There are two entrances right next to each other, Rivertown Gorge and Kali's Flying Fortress but whenever I try to enter Rivertown, I'm teleported to the fortress.. I guess Rivertown is off-limits then?

addict
addict
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=372296#Post372296

They are all marked on the maps there.

There is no Rivertown Gorge in the Game, theres only Kalis Fortress. You can not get past it.

He, who does not fear his own sword, is not worthy to hold it.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Thanks found them all smile

Originally Posted by Catharsis
Thanks found them all smile

where is the 1st of them? i cant find him.. if u can take a screenshot pls

addict
addict
Look at the link I posted omfg...

He, who does not fear his own sword, is not worthy to hold it.

Originally Posted by Arianaris

i did.. as i understood he should be at start of the map.. but i dont find him there!!!

K
stranger
stranger
K
What is first one name in German? I think i ran throught them all, but still cant find him.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Help me with location of first grave robber, i am don't understand the map because its German.....

Originally Posted by Xenych
Help me with location of first grave robber, i am don't understand the map because its German.....

they can be found under number 5 (blue) at map =)

Why can't that map be English. frown

Can someone translate the 3 Grave Robbers for me please? I have found the one in the imp cave in a cage just need the 3 others.

xyz Offline
stranger
stranger
laura is in the area by water fall on moutain sid about half way up left side. another is by the teleporter next to champion harbor walk up hill from teleporter and another is i believe by a bird nest around champion harbour.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Arianaris

Hey genius? You posted the link in GERMAN. Not everyone who plays this game is GERMAN. So don't OMFG anyone, smarten up and realize this game is out in America now too. Most people who are on this forum speak English and your stupid German map doesn't help at all. Doesn't help me a bit, get some consideration next time.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Im even worse! I found them after reading spoilers BUT I cannot find the CAVE (the one to open and rob after we got all pieces of seals) !!! SPOILER PLZ! frown frown frown frown frown

THIS GAME IS GREAT!!
Support
Support

The Lost Tomb is in the channel south west of the harbour. The cave entrance is fairly low, though not right down near the water, and flying from the harbour it shouldn't be too hard to spot on your left as you get into the channel.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard