Next Thread
Print Thread
P
polioz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Ok so i have been trying to guess the statues names , I have ran around for like an hour guessing ,, trying to figure out the riddle ( i know they all lie, apparently ) but i just cant figure it out, and everytime i get it wrong the mobs respawn everywhere and i drives me crazy!!! * im getting really stuck because some of the statues contradict themselves *

anyone would be nice enough to tell me which statue is which ?

addict
addict
Just quicksave and load before you ask the door...
And that they are lying just means that they tell the exact opposite, for example when statue A says XYZ and ABC are in the same room, XYZ is in a different room then ABC
Its an easy riddle, and if you cant figure it out, play on, this fortress is optional anyway.

He, who does not fear his own sword, is not worthy to hold it.

P
polioz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
my brain is just not thinking at 4am .. lol, yeah il just pass i guess, thanks

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
dont know if it is same each time but mine were:

-MAY & HAV
entrance -DEV
-WAS & CHAO

P
polioz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
i kno, thats what i have been doing, but its not working,,, maybe i did something wrong i dno.. atleast one good thing came out of it, i went from lvl 27-30 in there laugh

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Originally Posted by polioz
i kno, thats what i have been doing, but its not working,,, maybe i did something wrong i dno.. atleast one good thing came out of it, i went from lvl 27-30 in there laugh

sweet, achievement unlocked!

might have to switch the names around (well obviously...), i just jotted the info down as i ran through it.

swap the first set of 2 and the second set of 2 i mean...not change all 5.

Last edited by FLUXINATOR; 09/08/09 03:44 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Just today I had the exact same problem. Eventually I managed to get the answers smile. Here u are:
[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
This puzzle does not make sense to me...

When one of the statues says "Chaos is NEITHER in my room, NOR in waste's", isn't that supposed to mean 1) Chaos is in MY room and 2) Chaos is in Waste's room, hence Chaos + Waste are in his room? The problem is that this doesn't make sense with what the other statue in the room says.

Last edited by virumor; 17/08/09 08:06 PM.
N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Originally Posted by virumor
This puzzle does not make sense to me...

When one of the statues says "Chaos is NEITHER in my room, NOR in waste's", isn't that supposed to mean 1) Chaos is in MY room and 2) Chaos is in Waste's room, hence Chaos + Waste are in his room? The problem is that this doesn't make sense with what the other statue in the room says.

If you read Kera's mind you'll hear that all the statues LIE. You understand - LIE. LIE.LIE. Our life is a LIE.

So many ask help in this place, cant u ppl look other posts before posting ur own? there is already many posts about this

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard