Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
If I look up from the landing at the top door of Lovis (the one where you enter to meet skeleton merchant) there is a fancy chest way, way up! How can I reach it? Do I have to be in Dragon form? And where is Penelope's Amulet? I read somewhere that it is in a chest in Lovis. Is it THAT chest up there? Because I could not find it anywhere else! How do I get up there?!

Thanks!

old hand
old hand
Penelope amulet is beside a corpse while on your way up the tower. I not sure if you had to intersect with her grave first, but better to do so if you couldnt locate it. And the top most area only can be reach through the teleporting shrine which required password every time you step on it

ACSS is Penelope's grave in the graveyard in the village in Broken Valley?

"He Who Lives By The Sword Shall Also Perish By The Sword."
old hand
old hand
Nope. Its on the grassland across the river where the enchanter smith is

Can't remember if I spoke to her or not ..... I just know I have had her medalion in my back pack and cnan't wear it or trash it..... Shouldn't it be in quest items area? I also have a two handed sword in my BP that is named weapon and I can't use it or destroy it either.

Last edited by LordFess; 15/01/10 09:22 PM.

"He Who Lives By The Sword Shall Also Perish By The Sword."
old hand
old hand
Just use penelope's amulet at her grave and you will be able to reveal a chests. If you are referring to arben's sword, it will be needed later for quest, if you want to. Else it stay forever in your inventory.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard