Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#417366 01/08/10 02:13 AM
Spitz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have installed the game with no problem. I am running windows 7, 64 bit, 6 ghz, 8 gigs of ram. I also have patch 1.49 installed.

When I start the game i get to the main menu, but I only see the upper left hand side of the screen. I have tried different resolutions, compatibilities, and all the things I could find on this form. i have tried editing the config.div file.

Please help

Spitz #417368 01/08/10 05:00 AM
Support
Support

So the intro video was fine, but getting to the main menu you only see that quarter of the screen?
BTW if you browse to the '..\Beyond Divinity\Static' folder in Windows Explorer, you can rename the 'intro.mpg' video file, to prevent it from playing each time the game is started.

Did you try disabling SLI / Crossfire (if applicable)?

Did you try setting the game resolution and your desktop resolution to be the same?

In Vista some people have had performance problems with more than 3072MB RAM. You could try temporarily reducing the amount of memory Windows sees (described in the topic below) and see if that makes a difference.

30-40 FPS in XP x86; 10 - 20 FPS in Vista x64

There are some general troubleshooting tips in the topics below, which you may have seen already.

yet another "Game simply won't start!"-thread and BattleFields N00b ?

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard