Print Thread
G
Ganzir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hello,

I've completed all three summoning quests and solved the drug problem. The Instructor tells me, that I can get up to level 3 now, but the door is still locked. Any suggestions?

Greetz
Ganzir

Support
Support

Regardless of whether you pass or fail the evaluation, the main stairs up remain unavailable, and you will have to find another way to get to the summoning level (ie keep exploring). Check out the rooms to the south east and west of the main evaluation area...
A key in the west rooms opens a cupboard in the east rooms, allowing you to enter another locked location on that level. A key on the table in the first eastern room opens the room at the south east corner of the level, containing the exit (head south out of the evaluation room, then east).

G
Ganzir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Thanks for your answer, but you are missing the point. I am way beyond what you describe. I already went through the maintenance tunnels and the lower tunnels I end up in academy level 2, there I have to:

a) Summon an imp - done
b) Summon different creatures an protect me with the appropriate crystals from the altars -done
c) Summon a Demon (who turns out to be Samuel) - done
d) Identify Hoxplox (the dead imp) as the drug dealer - done

The teacher who tells you to summon the demon, tells you after Samuel is gone, that you now may enter academy level 3. The door leading to the stairs up to level 3 remains locked:

See this link.
I am talking about the door a the southern end of room 1 which leads to staircase C, which in turn is supposed to lead to academy level 3.

Greetz
Ganzir

Last edited by Ganzir; 05/10/10 10:31 PM.
Support
Support

Sorry about that.

Did you talk to Elder Ankhumar (room 1) after the summoning instructor said you could proceed?

If he doesn't unlock the door, you can use the technique described in the topic armory trick in act 1 to get a summoning doll through the door, and then have it enter the BF, to get your main characters past the door when you return to the main game.

alternately: Teleporting anywhere (via hex editor)

G
Ganzir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Did you talk to Elder Ankhumar

That was the point I missed, he had for some reason left the room and was in one of the corridors next to it.

So problem solved.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard