3/ How to report a technical issue?
If your technical issue is already mentioned in the Larian Studios Forums, post to that thread, either simply to reiterate that you too are experiencing the issue (this helps us get a sense of how widespread an individual problem is) or to add further information on the issue.
Using these methods for reporting issues is very important. It will not ensure a speedy resolution to your issue via community assistance or a patch update. But it will ensure that issues you report are updated in the QA bug database and fully investigated.
* Please describe the version you are playing, i.e. inform us of the region where you bought the game and the language in which you are playing.
* System specifications. Itís very important to report systemic information if you are experiencing technical problems, such as crashes or poor performance. Which version of the Xbox 360 are you using? Is it PAL or NTSC?
* Fully describe the problem. Please describe as completely as possible what is happening and how it is different from what you expect to happen. If you get an error message please report the message information.
* If possible, please include the steps we need to undertake to reproduce the problem in your report. Issues that we can reproduce are easier to fix, which is why a step by step description is highly welcome.
* If you know of ways to circumvent an issue, please provide us with the different steps you have made to do so. Both developers and players benefit from immediate workarounds.
* If possible, please provide screenshots and/or videos of issues as they occur. However, let this not stop you from making a complete step by step report, as descriptions of a problem are still needed.