Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Still some copies for XBOX 360 in the high street shops (UK) at http://www.game.co.uk/

Grab them while they are still hot!! Only time before the masses find out how good it is and if you change your mind you could be out of luck!
It's the perfect midnight oil lamp burning game your find this winter. smile

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
stranger
stranger
This game is beautiful. I find myself just wondering around and enjoying the scenery. For me atmosphere is vital for rpgs and Larian nailed it perfectly. As for midnight oil, my nights have been getting longer since I bought this game.

apprentice
apprentice
UK market is a reference point for all Europe, expecially for the prices.
For example I ordered DKS for X360 from UK because it's cheaper than in Italy (€32 vs €50).

I already bought FoV from your store but I want to play with a joypad (more relaxing) and see the improvements of ED. wink

N
stranger
stranger
N
hey, recently finished the game, bought it for pc on direct2drive.com a few weeks back(canadian here), just registered to express my support! have to say, the quality of the game was surprising for me. good writing, good voice acting (thats a huge plus, not alot of games have good VOs), great music, good environments. quite enjoyed it, hope you guys get more sales so you can continue the franchise!

just a note on the gameplay: combat was smooth, liked that part of it, switching in/out of dragon form was pretty cool. but the gameplay depth needs some work, sinking 15 points into a skill is a little lacking and repetitive. but no biggie, hope you guys keep up the quality of this release!

Last edited by noob1234; 20/11/10 02:06 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Macbeth
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
Seems like UK are loving it!

England, my Lionheart! smile

No love for Scotland, Ireland, and Wales?

By the way Gamestation in Nottingham (England), UK, still has a few copies. They have them available through their website aswell as in store.

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 20/11/10 04:04 PM.

F
stranger
stranger
F
those in the us who got the pc version are loving it too! Great job. so um Larian when can we expect more dlc's or divinity III? * need my fix and u created this monster now feedem!*

Last edited by fatboy; 20/11/10 08:02 PM.
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Originally Posted by Unreal Warfare
Originally Posted by Macbeth
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
Seems like UK are loving it!

England, my Lionheart! smile

No love for Scotland, Ireland, and Wales?

Of course, of course! hug But that would have messed up the quote. wink

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
I think why we are not hearing too much from the devs lately, is because they are putting the final touches to Divinity III "The adventures of Willy, a door to door sales Person" rolleyes

D2ED + More D2ED + A happy ending = A winner
Originally Posted by Paris
I think why we are not hearing too much from the devs lately, is because they are putting the final touches to Divinity III "The adventures of Willy, a door to door sales Person" rolleyes

I blame the weekends. They keep creeping up while you're in the middle of something.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard