Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Art Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
AFTER READING POSTS ABOUT BUYING FOV FROM LARIAN LOCKER i started long download process. When it was done, i copied the number given on the activation guide in the slot left open to type since I dound no email or other info to the contrary. I need instruction as to how to activate fov and any and all codes/serial numbers needed to activate it. Loved ego draconis, Help: IGNORE ABOVE BUT HELP ON SERIAL NUMBER: ACTIV CODE RECEIVED BY EMAIL. I looked in manual, on dvd; on dvd plastic holder and did not see a serialnumber so nearly four hrs after downloading from the Vault, I can not activate. Is there a way around that? Maybe you have the serial number with my registration done under email address climaxbud@hotmail.com display name Shazboom? HELP, I need my game fix to offset dementia at my old age, got to keep brain active.

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Please contact support@larian.com and I'm sure they'll sort this out quickly.

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
A
Art Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Due to various factors including windows not processing my html hotmail.com message and forcing me to download and figure out windows live mail, I only got to support@larian.com about 115pm Pacific Coast (California, USA) time. I think that is about ten pm in Belgium so have little hope of playing FOV today. Unfortunately, the old basic game can not be reached by me now eitehr with FOV downloaded.

From one response in email, maybe I was not clear: I purchased FOV expansion from Larian Vault. I have no dvd except the Divinity II on which to ck for a serial number.

Last edited by Art; 17/11/10 10:23 PM.
old hand
old hand
According to our logs, the email with your activation key has been successfully sent, but we've sent you the key personally again.

Tweeting @forktong
A
Art Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
AS I said in first message, I did receive activation key. The problem is the Serial number. Please read the beginning after IGNORE THE ABOVE AND HELP!

old hand
old hand
You just need the activation key. When you start Flames of Vengeance, fill it in in the Securom window and click Activate. That's it.

Tweeting @forktong
A
Art Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I just went to Start then searched for the FOV program and tried to open it. Again, it insisted that I had to insert a valid serial number and then hit "activate" button. Maybe, when I entered the activation key a couple days back, I led the program to think it was from a dvd since i still had the D2 dvd in the computer dvd slot. I appreciate what yuu and Lynn say but I can not get past the serial number road block to play by using eithee the d2 icon or start, fov program, open fov methods.

old hand
old hand
Could you please do the following:

1. Eject your DVD/CD player and remove the Divinity 2 disc from the drive.
2. Start Flames of Vengeance (particularly Flames of Vengeance, NOT Ego Draconis)
3. Fill in the activation code we gave you and click Activate

Does this work?

And if you quit the game, and then try to start it again, does it ask for the activation key again?

If you have installed the digital version of Flames of Vengeance, like you have, the disc is not required anymore.

Tweeting @forktong
old hand
old hand
Also: If the activation server cannot be reached, the activation sequence may ask for a second serial indeed.

Is it the screen below that you are seeing?

If so, you need to provide us with the Unlock Request Code and we will provide you with an unlock code. You can then fill in the unlock code and the serial again, and the game should activate.

[Linked Image]

Tweeting @forktong
A
Art Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I pulled dc dvd; opened Divinity2 Flamse of Vengeance program from start and program search, or tried to. The result was a Welcome screen which had a dragon and sword on right side and message as follows: This software must be authenticated onlin prior to use. For activation a valid serial number and an active internet connectiion is required. New par. Please visit our support homepage for additional information: http//www.focushome.com/support/d2dks.
Below the message are two buttons, next and Cancel. When I hit next, i get:"Please entere yuour serial number in the supplied text area and click "Activate" to unlock. This will connect to the license server via the internet and requjest an unlock license. Press Cancel to abort. Click the show details button in order to show thje transmitted xml request."
The first thing below the message is "Serial: with a large blank area for the serial number. Below that is the Unlock request code which in this case is:
8FVVY-5PDFQ-K5NUM-YT5VW-5XZ28-53AVS-7YDSP-68HEH-3332 BELOW THAT ARE THE BUTTONS: SHOWDETAILS BACK ACTIVATE CANCEL
WHEN I HIT ACTIVATE, WITH NOTHING IN THE SERIAL BLANK, I AM TOLD TO ENTER A VALID SERIAL NUMBER.
Maybe you can come up with a valid serial number for me to enter? Like I said the method you suggested did not work but may work for someone else. I did buy from the Larian Vault. I did enter the Activation code you sent to me about thirty hrs ago on a screen which does not come up anymore.
Help!

old hand
old hand
Art, can you open that window again in which you see the Unlock Requestcode and then mail that Unlock Requestcode to david.walgrave@larian.com

Keep the window open till I give you the Unlock Code. Do not click cancel or close the window because then the unlock request code seems to have become invalid.

If it's easier for you, you may also make a printscreen of that window with the Unlock Requestcode and mail it to me but please don't close that window.

Tweeting @forktong
A
Art Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
thanks: sent data to david. I do not know how to get a printscreen or I wouild send it. The window reemains open!

old hand
old hand
Unlock code sent, check your email smile

Tweeting @forktong
A
Art Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
it worked! thanks to David, you, and Lynnn I can stave off dementia again from this old brain. Maybe one of you can tell me how to "printscreen" but it is not essential. I am sure I will enjoy the game. By the way FOv SEEMS TO HAVE PICKED UP MY LAST SAVE PERFECTLY.

old hand
old hand
Great! Thanks for hanging in there, some people would have given up and ranted on and swear at us cheer

Tweeting @forktong
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Art
it worked! thanks to David, you, and Lynnn I can stave off dementia again from this old brain. Maybe one of you can tell me how to "printscreen" but it is not essential. I am sure I will enjoy the game. By the way FOv SEEMS TO HAVE PICKED UP MY LAST SAVE PERFECTLY.

click the printscreen button(on keyboard), then go to paint and do control+V(paste) and there you go. the picture is there.

if thats what you meant...

Last edited by 123go; 19/11/10 02:45 AM.
stranger
stranger
Im sorry to bother every one, But i am Having the SAME EXACT problem.. Please help me. I originally bought Ego Draconis for Xbox 360. But the ending upset me so much i sold my copy, so i bought the game via digital copy of Dragon Knights Saga and now i cannot seem to activate it. Its the same problem being had by Fork Tong. Please i would appreciate any help given.
Thank you so much in Advance

C'est La Vie
old hand
old hand
SilverWynd : contact support@larian.com with your serial key and activation code that is given by Securom. If you have questions on how to proceed exactly, mail us and we'll guide you through it.

Tweeting @forktong
K
stranger
stranger
K
sir please sent me the activation code to my email add. kalpet69@yahoo.com i cant play the game... thanks

M
stranger
stranger
M
i have the same problem like them i need a serial key please send me here miragez18@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard