Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga for Xbox 360 announced for North America!

Atlus is proud to announce their partnership with Focus Home Interactive and Larian Studios in bringing Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga for Xbox 360 to North America!

Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga includes a fully remastered version of the original adventure, Ego Draconis, plus Flames of Vengeance, which brings the Divinity II story to a thrilling conclusion, offering numerous new quests to complete, new monsters to fight, and new weapons and armor to collect!

Release Date: Look for it in stores April 12, 2011!

You are the last Dragon Knight!
Once, you hunted them… Now you are one of them, and with their power, the true history of the war gripping the world is yours to explore…

The Website
The Dragon Knight Website, exclusively featuring the US news.

--

Images Section
Visit the Images Section to check out the new screenshots taken directly from the upcoming Xbox 360 game.

--

Download Section
In the Download Section, click on the thumbnails below to get yourself exclusive wallpapers for Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga!

--

Watch The Launch Trailer!
Get a glimpse of the glorious adventure you’re about to embark on as you explore the new website and watch the announcement trailer ! You will find all the information you need to know about Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, its characters, monsters, and the entire fantasy universe that will captivate you!

--

Where to buy the Xbox360 version of The Dragon Knight Saga?

Make sure to pre-order your copy of Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga for the Xbox360, since each and every launch copy will include a bonus soundtrack CD featuring track from the game’s soaring musical score.

You wouldn’t want to miss out, would you?

Pre-order your copy today!

Amazon.com
GameStop United States
Amazon.ca
GameStop Canada

apprentice
apprentice
Looks like 2011 will be a great year after all.......... Thanks to Larian for allowing the USA fans to get a chance to play such a great game!!

Atlus, you stepped up and made alot of people happy!!

Thank You!!

stranger
stranger
Thanks Atlus and Larian!

I'm glad to see Atlus getting into the European market, hopefully they can bring more European RPGs to North America like they already do with the Japanese ones.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Congrats on the partnership! As a long time Atlus supporter, you cannot have picked a better publisher for DKS. Atlus has a huge fanbase that buys games just from being an "Atlus game" mainly because we have a strong trust value with Atlus as consumers. Excellent publisher to have even hopefully for the future!

Again congrats and I look forward to the success of the 360 version! (Though I'm on the pc side for this game hehe).

I
stranger
stranger
I
Awesome!! I am going to go preorder it at gamestop and pay it off. I can't wait untill April now

addict
addict
Ordered a copy on Amazon. So glad that the OST will just be in all launch copies.

Great art!

Thanks to both Larian and Atlus. I'm a happy camper.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
U
stranger
stranger
U
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by unk000wn; 24/01/11 11:52 PM.
addict
addict
The screenshots are amazing

stranger
stranger
Congrats guys. You deserve it.

addict
addict
South America has it already????

What up with that? frown

Support
Support

Originally Posted by lynn

That links to the PC version... here is the Xbox version

... so only the US Gamestop has the pre-order bonus soundtrack CD???

sad cry

EDIT: Amazon.com added more details to their product page (or it didn't load properly when I checked earlier), and they also have the CD. Hopefully the Canadian listings will be similarly updated...

unk000wn;
Can you please put a space in there somewhere, so you are not forcing the topic to be wider than the screen resolution (at least at 1152x864).

EDIT: Thanks. wave

Last edited by Raze; 25/01/11 04:05 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Grats!

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
I went totally nuts and pre-ordered three copies, for myself and as gifts. For freaking 40 bucks it is one amazing deal.

April is absolutely the perfect slot for me. The price is just the icing on the cake. Oh, and the magnificent soundtrack as well? What a deal, cannot wait.

Last edited by ironcreed; 25/01/11 03:18 AM.
Make sure you tell your friends once you get it how awesome the game is!! The more it sells the more chances of a new game on 360 from Larian for everyone again!

Nice to read you guys in the US are getting it at last. Enjoy! smile

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
M
stranger
stranger
M
Should be on PS3, but considering xbox has no exclusives besides gears/halo, it needs something. it also has RROD's, DVD drive that easily has disc read errors, pay to play online, over priced hard drives and a lack of external and universal hard drive support. Ill stick with the PC as usual anyway. Amazing people even buy Xbox's.

stranger
stranger
I played your game for the PC and loved it, but my laptop specs are not the best for a smooth experience (framerate, resolution), so I'm buying it for the XBOX 360, but in almost every main online store, the game is "Temporarily out of stock", I'm European, so my question is, will the game have a re-release in europe with the same content (cd bonus) has the US version? Will there be a restock soon? Thanks for the info.

Support
Support

Lar mentioned the publisher sold out of the UK Xbox version a couple weeks ago, and it would take a couple weeks to restock. Unless there were additional delays, it should start showing up again soon.

I can't buy a hard copy?

The Canadian listings for pre-order do not mention anything about a bonus soundtrack sad mad so I don't know if I'd hold my breath on an addition to a re-release.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
Thanks for the reply, just another question, will the US release be region locked?

Edit- The info in Play-asia says it is, thanks again, will wait for the restock.

Last edited by SFree; 26/01/11 03:44 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by mastorofpuppetz
Should be on PS3, but considering xbox has no exclusives besides gears/halo, it needs something. it also has RROD's, DVD drive that easily has disc read errors, pay to play online, over priced hard drives and a lack of external and universal hard drive support. Ill stick with the PC as usual anyway. Amazing people even buy Xbox's.

Oh dear god, the fanboys have arrived. frown

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard