veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yes, the early dragon gets the art!

[Linked Image]

Watch the OFFICIAL UNBOXING TRAILER!

Pre-order at a participating retailer and you’ll get the following:

The Art of Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga
A free 52-page, full color art book featuring the many stunning vistas, interesting characters, terrifying monsters, and unique sights to be found in the realm of Rivellon, along with comments from the artists.

Divinity II – The Original Soundtrack
From the moment your character begins their adventure in Rivellon to the instant you first take to the skies as a powerful dragon, the rousing musical score matches every bit of excitement with its sweeping fantasy spirit.

…PLUS the game of course! So why wait? Pre-Order!
For only $39.99!

Coming to North America for Xbox360 on April 12!

Pre-order your copy today from these retailers:

GameStop United States
GameStop Canada
Amazon.com
Amazon Canada
Buy.com
Walmart
EB Games

Official Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga website

You want to support the game? Please join us on our [b][color:#33CCFF]Divine Facebook Page[/color][/b] and/or [b][color:#66CCCC]the Larian Studios FB Page[/color][/b]

Last edited by lynn; 13/04/11 09:05 AM.
veteran
veteran
Divinity II – The Original Soundtrack
From the moment your character begins their adventure in Rivellon to the instant you first take to the skies as a powerful dragon, the rousing musical score matches every bit of excitement with its sweeping fantasy spirit.

Track list? Quality?

stranger
stranger
Ok I have bought this game twice already but Im tempted to buy this for the extra's (Even though I don't have an XBOX 360)

What I would really like is a printed map included. Any chance a version will be released that includes a printed color map? I really wish the collector's edition would have been available in the USA.

C
C
I know what you mean. $40 is a steal for what is essentially a collector's edition. Unfortunately, I don't play XBOX; I stopped playing consoles after they added more than 6 buttons :P I'd buy another copy for kicks but I'm still holding out some hope for a US PC DVD release + swag.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Well I would have really liked to have had this offered for the PC version. I got Flames of Vengeance on Gamersgate but I would re-buy the total package to get my hands on these nice goodies.

But I guess I am out of luck.

If there is not enough demand for a full retail PC release maybe offer a similar package through your website?

Last edited by StingingVelvet; 17/02/11 05:50 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by StingingVelvet
Well I would have really liked to have had this offered for the PC version. I got Flames of Vengeance on Gamersgate but I would re-buy the total package to get my hands on these nice goodies.

But I guess I am out of luck.

If there is not enough demand for a full retail PC release maybe offer a similar package through your website?

Hey, very good idea to give ALL (ALL = PC and xbox, Europe AND US players ...!) the possiblity to buy "these nice goodies" with OR without the game!!

Set the Artwork + Cd with soundtracks on the Larian Vault and I buy them immediately !
I have already Divinity II twice : the Original Ego Draconis + the DKS (both on Xbox), so ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
As a compulsive acquirer of collectables who's in the UK and not in possession of an Xbox... all I can say is that I'm jealous! frown Still, I suppose they're compensation for the US having to wait so long!

J'aime le fromage.
addict
addict
This deal is unbeatable! What a bargain! smile

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Vometia
As a compulsive acquirer of collectables who's in the UK and not in possession of an Xbox... all I can say is that I'm jealous! frown Still, I suppose they're compensation for the US having to wait so long!

You've missed out on a lot of collectables Vom, but at least you haven't collected a RROD smile

*** Stay put while I go search for a butterfly net. ***
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
This is a bargain indeed! A soundtrack disc and a 52-page art book is not bad for $39.99, not bad at all.
If you live in the US, don't think twice! Just grab it! wink

veteran
veteran
But why only for the US? frown
I bought first Divinity II : Ego Draconis and after that Divinity II : The dragon Knight Saga (both on Xbox 360) ... I too feel a little bit ... how shall I say it ... ? ... confused

I feel sad about all this ... me, living in the land (Belgium) of the dev's, but don't can't buy the artbook and/or soundtrack disc ?? Especially the Artbook I wish to read smile !!

I can understand giving the US players the possibility to gain something extra (if they wish) for compensating the long wait ...
And I remember how many gamers in Europe also had the wish to NOT rebuy the Ego Draconis part ... for having Flames of Vengeance on there Xbox 360 !

Don't understand me wrong: I'm happy with my DKS ! But I always hoped I could buy some extra content within the DKS on Xbox ... a map, a artbook, ... but
nothing for the European gamers ... I'm really confused !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Support
Support

It is the publisher that determines if there will be any pre-order bonuses, or collector's editions, etc. I assume with the North American Xbox release being delayed compared to everywhere else, and the PC version being available for awhile, that a little extra something would help sales, or attract attention, etc.

Larian may (or may not) add additional items to the Vault at some point, though presumably there is some time frame where the soundtrack and art book will be exclusive to the Xbox pre-orders.
Promotional gubbins e.g. lithographs etc

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
I hope They will add them to the Vault.

stranger
stranger
Can I play this version of "The Dragon Knight Saga" in german language?

Support
Support

There has not been any official details that I know of, but I'd expect this release to be in English and possibly French.

It is a North American Xbox release, so will most likely be NTSC only. Since Germany uses PAL for TV video, it will probably not be compatible with a German Xbox console. Publishers can choose to release region free DVDs, but earlier releases of D2:ED and DKS were not. Since this is the last release, it is possible it could be region free, but you would have to check with the publisher.

C
C
Speaking slightly OT on the publisher. Two things really hit me... first thing was Atlus actually picked up the title although they primarily push Japanese games; secondly, you persuaded them to actually released the title with the artbook and soundtrack-- and not just food shaped erasers (I don't mean this literally), but its just so different. If all of this is something they suggested, I would be shocked. You guys are amazing, I don't know how you wrangled up this one.

On topic-- Jpn publisher putting out a region free would also be impressive.

Anyway I've decided to pick up another copy because it looks good on my wall of games. Anyone clarify if its coming in/with an artbox or just the dvd pack + loose items? I know its uncommon with console titles, but... *fingers crossed*

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by D00M
You've missed out on a lot of collectables Vom, but at least you haven't collected a RROD smile

There is that. I'm not one of the most patient people when it comes to that sort of thing; I've been idly wondering about the console side of things again lately so thanks for the reminder of one reason I've avoided taking the plunge!

Originally Posted by Raze

It is a North American Xbox release, so will most likely be NTSC only. Since Germany uses PAL for TV video, it will probably not be compatible with a German Xbox console. Publishers can choose to release region free DVDs, but earlier releases of D2:ED and DKS were not. Since this is the last release, it is possible it could be region free, but you would have to check with the publisher.

Something else I'd forgotten about. I know that LCD tellys are increasingly supporting both PAL and NTSC signals (apparently) but I suppose the Xbox itself may still scupper things in that regard.

Edit: out of curiosity, I thought I'd see if it was available to non-US customers but Amazon (at least) gives the dreaded message "Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses." I wonder why they do that? Seems the only way to get hold of it would be to get someone in the US to order it and post it on.

Last edited by Vometia; 19/02/11 01:10 PM.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
OK, thx for informationen. Too bad, this offer is great. (And sorry for my bad English smile )

Last edited by Steinwächter; 19/02/11 02:47 PM.

Support
Support

Vometia;
You can get a NTSC/PAL converter / adapter for the connection cables. AFAIK the main problem is the console itself; a few people have imported consoles in order to play games released in a different region.

Amazon and Gamestop have websites in multiple countries, and at least the sites in the US and Canada do not ship software outside of their own region. Amazon sites, at least, all have different distributors, etc, and operate independently. I assume the shipping restrictions are probably due to deals with publishers / distributors, though cost may also be a factor (extra shipping costs, processing time and legal / regulatory compliance).

Nobody in Canada with the PC DVD version of DKS ships outside of Canada, either.

Steinwächter;
Your English is fine. wave

C
C
I don't know if Play Asia sells PC games, but if you want to import a game from various regions in the world and have it shipping anywhere in the world I'd check their site out.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard