Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
stranger
stranger
It's always a nostalgia bomb for me when I look back at something I did years ago and see all the silly notes that I left everywhere. Like a little look back into what it was like when I thought no one would ever look at them again grin

M
addict
addict
M
Originally Posted by Arokh

Where did you get it from? I couldn't find one in all three of the UK's biggest stores.

I'm checking once in a while to see if gotten cheaper in France. So no problem getting it France.

veteran
veteran
As a IT-er my hearts breaks a little about the backup.

Remember: If it's important to backup, it's important to test the backup.

ps: Lar, I've been there.

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
Support
Support

Where did you get it from? I couldn't find one in all three of the UK's biggest stores.

Neither the UK or US got a physical PC release, though some stores in each should be importing the game from other regions (in the US Gogamer.com carries it, for example, or did awhile ago). A few people in the UK mentioned ordering from Play-asia.com, or you should be able to order from another European country (except Germany), since they include the English language version of the game (but not necessarily an English manual).

I can't buy a hard copy?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Ah, that will explain it then. Hopefully for Larian's future games they will get a retail release here as well. Probably will improve sales a lot too.

Morbo, yes I'm also in the IT support industry and the amount of businesses I have seen that fail to have a backup solution is unbelieveable. Hot saying Larian don't however, this is just for info. The amount of hours I have spent trying to recover data from dead hard disks, data lost due to viruses etc. When you can't or it takes a long time its always 'your fault' and not theirs! They always moan about the costs involved..

Always use mirrored hard disks, backup every day and then test it then backup your backup every month. Keep multiple copies and for businesses keep an off site copy somewhere. Home users having mirrored hard drives (RAID 1) prevents a lot of heartache, HDD's are cheap now and most motherboards support raid.

Last edited by Arokh; 03/05/11 12:17 PM.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

rat Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hey, that was CAREFULLY TUNED MAN!!!!11!!eleven

PS Hi everyone smile

They can blow up all two mijne pocket.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lar_q
I’m back for another update - As usual, it’s been very busy and as usual I have the impression that I’m not managing to get any work done. It’s getting really bad lately – my sense of time is completely gone and I don’t seem to be able to remember what I did yesterday, not to mention what I did or where I was last week.

I've a comparing "sense of time" problem ... I'm between 38,5/39 years old, so it's not my age, just like you mentioned by yourself wink ...
I've think about it. Maybe there're a few possible reasons for this "matter" :
  • already playing many many hours DKS so a sense of time is completely "confused" ...
  • many fantastic awesome projects are whirl-winded in your mind ...
  • Or it's just a matter of "time" to find "the time" to sit and play ... euhmm ... Divine Divinity, hardcore style biggrin ... You'll be fast wake up out of a "sense of time confusing problem" !

A possible medicine can be wink
  • play DD on hardcore style ... or DKS on nightmare mode ...
  • Increase your Intelligence and/or Indomitable Will so you can't be confused in the future ...
  • go to the healer city that is Aleroth and find the Healing 'Wishing More Time' Well ...

Originally Posted by Lar_q
Too young to be able to blame it on age (I hope), I figured it must have something to do with our workload, but to be honest, we’ve experienced far worse in the past, so that can’t be it either – as matter of fact, it’s actually quite a lot of fun for the moment to work at Larian with pressure lower than usual, and things apparently going well for our studio. DKS is doing well, the new games are looking cool, ...

You make me soooooooooooooo curious !! Especially curious about your new idea (you mentioned in an earlier status update) you think it's never made before in a game/RPG !

WHEN will start Larian Team to "share" with us the "making of project D or E", to make "together" a very great RPG like you of Larian did it by making Divine Divinity question
(that is what I've read about, because that project was before my time here)

Best "sense of time" wishes from my Ghostly Ghosty who have the wish not to have a Healing Spell for you, but have a Spell that can STOP the Time for a while !
(suggestion ! suggestion !! :hihi: )

Regards, Joram

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
enthusiast
There is some Belgian games conference which was mentioned on Twitter on the 24th so something might be released then. Hopefully we will see what project D and E are going to be called plus what they will be about and the characters. All we know more or less at the moment is Project E is the top down RPG and D is the 3D one featuring 'the dragon thing'.

There's also E3 later this year if Larian are attending.

As for sense of time, ugh I have been unemployed for 6 weeks and with not much to do around here, I have lost the sense of time. Not quite the same thing as Lar's situation but I don't even know what day it is sometimes, lol. Anyway I start a new job in a week so it's back to normal for me.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard