Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Divine Divinity - Review @ Huff Post

The Huffington Post has a review of Divine Divinity 10 years after its release smile
Describing it as "one of the greatest role-playing games" the author has ever played.

Full press article

cheer

apprentice
apprentice
Good,i think this too...i play DD 2011..and i will play in 2012 too :P

Unreal Archivist.
veteran
veteran
And you're not along makemeunreal wink

I too play from time to time DD ... but at this moment I'm too buzy with DKS ... otheriwse it's a DD I play I can tell you that laugh

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
V
stranger
stranger
V
It's about time I started a new adventure : )
Playing DD since 2004 (finished it for the first time around 2007 or 2008 due to some "delete my own saved games" action). It will never get old. High time for my obligatory every-year run.

Last edited by Vael; 08/11/11 09:11 PM.
veteran
veteran
O yeah up
nice to meet other people who play DD for Yearrrsssss ! Yes, I'm pleased to read how gamers love it to play again and again and again Divine Divinity ...

Hope that the same may happen to/for Divnity II - years of play & replay !!! smile
In my case it's already I play Divinity II since end 2009, so on this moment already 2 years enjoying this great awesome fantastic funny rpg !! And it isn't over ... starting few days ago a brand new character and to be honest :
The more I play this game, the more I enjoy it !!
(especially the combat playing a Ranger Priest ! The Priest Skills are the Max laugh !!)

DD I started a new game many many times, maybe only because I love it to start with a weak hero and build them up ... o and because I'm in love the the deep dungeon benead Aleroth with the funny Skeletons, Thelyron, the nnice loot, etc ... think
biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
Divine Divinity was a wonderful experience. I hope Project E has some of the flavor that made DD great.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard