Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
old hand
old hand
Betrayal at Krondor is far superior!

veteran
veteran
In comparison with DKS is Skyrim boring, especially the quests, the NPC's & the atmmosphere !

I really hope I never buy a game because of a "hype" or because I "think" it can beat* a Divinity game ! laugh NO other game can beat a Divinty game, still, after all the years I play rpg's !

* read as : I have big fun with the game for a long time & the game is addictive & can win my rpg heart !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #453657 27/02/12 10:40 AM
A
veteran
veteran
A
As as explorer game, I have read, is SKyrim really great.
I tend to think that this is also a matter of the own playing style, to see whether a game fits to it or not.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
I really love exploring in a rpg. If I ever can stop playing DKS I go futher on with Skyrim, I'm sure
think ... if not Divinity III or Dragon Commander is already out at the time DKS begin a little bit ... no, that can not be .... then ... in that case ... I'm not sure anymore :hihi:

Skyrim is still very good, but DKS is outstanding !! And the Flames of Vengeance part is the icing on the cake (or the "cream the la cream" or, in dutch : "de kers op de taart")

Not a big open world make a rpg BIG (like Skyrim and other TES games), also the music, the nice looking & funny NPC's and tons of humour (!!) ... and last but not least great quests !... I prefer quality above quantity ! Skyrim has many more content (and many many misc quests) than DKS, but since a rpg is a genre I like it's REplayability, a big open world isn't necessary for me. It's nice, but not THAT what make a RPG awesome !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
Joram #453669 27/02/12 06:03 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
Please, I don't remember anymore ... Have you ever tried Drakensang 2 ? wink

I ask because of the humour ... There is a little bit of it in it, too ... wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
enthusiast
enthusiast
I started playing the original Drakensang a week ago as I picked it up cheap. Thought it was a little overwhelming at first but it's starting to become interesting. Skyrim is one of those games which for me, I think will be too big. I don't have the time anymore to get the most out of it. Gonna get round to playing the Witcher 2, Rage & Mass Effect 3 first then I might look at a purchase.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

Arokh #453697 28/02/12 10:02 AM
veteran
veteran
Drakensang is on pc & my pc can't handle the game ! wink

Oblivion & Skyrim are also for me a little bit (no, much) too big hahaha ...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard