Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#453260 03/02/12 07:59 PM
Mixxer5 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hm... I've found sometnig quite strange- single arrow on the east of Aleroth. Arrow itself would't bo so strange as I'm not the only one who've found it. But- my hero can use this arrow as weapon! It appears in his hand as short sword/dagger and doesn't have any stats (damage as fists). It isn't shown on the equipment screen as ordinary weapon- arrow is on the left edge of this "sword" (which isn't covered as it happen when normal weapon is in hand). Is it bug or it was added in remastered version? (I've just bought it- still great game :P)

EDIT: My hero also starts whirling, when he holds arrow, while not moving (something like warriors special move).

Last edited by Mixxer5; 03/02/12 08:01 PM.
Mixxer5 #453261 03/02/12 09:07 PM
Support
Support

I don't know if being able to equip the arrow is a bug, or if they just didn't include artwork for the equipped arrow, thinking nobody would actually use it as a weapon. The effect when the arrow is equipped may be a result of the missing artwork.

It was reported some time ago (in the disk version) that a mage character would appear to be jumping if they stopped moving with the arrow equipped (due to quickly alternating sitting and standing graphics - arrow).

Raze #453263 03/02/12 10:04 PM
Mixxer5 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hm... Thanks for answer. Still- interesting bug wink

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard