Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
stranger
stranger
D
Did anyone that has supplied the dvd barcode received their voucher yet? Haven't received mine yet and wanted to gauge the time frame for another email to support? Thanks.

enthusiast
enthusiast
We were closed for a long weekend (national holiday here in Belgium). Everyone that contacted support for a DC voucher, should now have received it.

veteran
veteran
Bumping because still hoping to get some update/answer for this: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=458826#Post458826

Larian?

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
The boxed version of the Divinity Anthology features a couple of exclusives, which are:
  • Its two soundtracks: Musica Divina & Musica Obscura (different from the GoG downloadable ones that come with Developer’s Cut).
  • Two double sided posters.
  • Divinity stickers.
  • The physical version of the Developer’s Journal.
  • DLC items for Dragon Commander and Original Sin.

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
veteran
veteran
I know that, Macbeth. That's why I brought it up - the GoG edition misses bonus track which is not a big deal in general to add them but quite a difference for those who own digital copy.

I could torrent it of course but why.

Last edited by Kein; 09/11/12 05:38 PM.
old hand
old hand
Version control over multiple digital stores is quite an interesting logistics operation, one that is easy to underestimate. No promises Kein, but we'll try to get it fixed.

J
stranger
stranger
J
It has been quite some time since this was posted. As the year ends, may I ask what happened to attempting to get other digital distributors "up-to-date"? I have been patient waiting for some update in my digital account, but finally contacted Amazon Digital Services about my DRM-free purchase, and was told - in a very generic fashion - that they had no idea what I was talking about, and to contact you regarding any possible additional downloadable material.

Amazon did provide us unique order #'s, multiple email confirmations, and the ability to re-download; couldn't forwarding the original order confirmation emails and/or screenshots from our digital accounts (which shows our name and the order #/game name, along with a download link) be considered by Larian for proof? It wouldn't be a huge programming step to create a small database to store Amazon order #'s (which are 18 digits) so that the same order # could not be "redeemed" twice; I doubt that the response would be overwhelming, but it would still be very much appreciated by those of us who purchased the game this way, as opposed to having to pay another $20 to get this material. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for a great game.

Support
Support
what happened to attempting to get other digital distributors "up-to-date"?

I believe the deal with Amazon was handled by the publisher, so they would have to be involved in any updates. I'll check on that...

having to pay another $20 to get this material

D2:DC is only $10 with GOG's current sale (50% off almost everything, plus daily deals, until the 3rd).

Welcome to the forum. wave

Support
Support

FWIW, MysterD reported in the GOG forum that an Amazon rep in the Cheapassgamer forum was going to contact Focus about getting the Developer's Cut version (here).

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Version control over multiple digital stores is quite an interesting logistics operation, one that is easy to underestimate. No promises Kein, but we'll try to get it fixed.

Still waiting on this, though.

apprentice
apprentice
Hello guys,
I've been lurking around these forums on and off since ... err 2005 I think,
never actually got around registering as I saw no point having nothing to contribute.

Now I got a quick question regarding the Anthology.
On the official website (http://www.divinityanthology.com/content.php?cntr=UK) it says that a Steam-Code is included but every store I visited online doesn't list that.
I'm thinking that these Steam-Codes were exclusive to the copies sold via Larianvault, is that correct or is it included with every copy and just not listed on the contents?

Thanks smile

Support
Support

The Steam codes are included with the retail version of the anthology, whether sold through the Larian Vault (though they are sold out now) or elsewhere, but not digital.

apprentice
apprentice
Thank you, that just pushed me over the edge and I ordered it.
Well, I already own DD, BD and D2:DKS (xbox version though) but having them in a nice looking package + bonuses ... couldn't resist anymore wink

stranger
stranger
Does the new digital Version of the Anthology also have the two DLC codes for Dragon Commander and Original Sin ?. I know they are only minor items and don't really affect the game much, but I would very much like to get them with the digital anthology reward. I checked the Anthology on the main larian site but while they say all the information on the boxed (Sold out) Version, there is no info on the Digital one.

Support
Support

No, just the retail version of the anthology has those DLC codes, since they were added at the request of one of the retail distributors (see a reply to a comment in the blog post Hatching the Anthology). The Larian Vault is sold out of the retail version, but you may still be able to find someplace else with it in stock.

However, at least for Dragon Commander there was a Chinese New Year DLC promo offer early last year. The webpage is still up, so you can try submitting your email address to get in on the deal (as long as you don't mind silver instead of the gold jetpack the anthology code would provide). I have not gotten any announcements from signing up (despite leaving the option checked to get updates), so you don't have to worry about getting on any mailing lists, etc.

stranger
stranger
Thank you for the fast response. I am sad that it doesn't have the Bonus DLC items, since I added the extra on top of my KS pledge to get the Anthology mainly for that reason (Was about to but them all off GOG when I saw that bonus add-on added). I will have to hope and maybe try ebay and see if the codes are there. And yes I already did the new year promo. Is there any chance that Larian will make them available as paid DLC at a latter date ?. Or even put them up ass well as a bonus add on for those still pledging with paypal. And thank you for the welcome to the forums smile.

Last edited by Taziel; 02/05/13 08:50 PM.
Support
Support

There aren't any plans for paid DLC. There could possibly be other promos, etc, though. Since the Anthology DLC may have helped encourage some people to go for the retail version rather than digital, personally I think it would be a little rude to offer the same DLC again before or shortly after release of the respective games. With DKS, the 'exclusive' Steam DLC equipment sets were included with the later North American Xbox release, as well as the Developer's Cut version of the game (they don't show up automatically in the inventory when you start a new game, but you can use the Developer Mode cheat window to give yourself any of the DLC sets). It is possible an update or add-on for Dragon Commander or Original Sin could include the anthology DLC, or the codes given out for some anniversary, etc.

stranger
stranger
I hope so smile. It would also be nice for those items to be added to the backers add-on bonuses.

Last edited by Taziel; 02/05/13 09:42 PM.
old hand
old hand
Is it still possible to get a boxed copy of the Director's Cut?

Support
Support

Yes. The Larian Vault is out of the retail version, but some are still available through Amazon resellers, eBay, etc.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard