Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
... and takes 3 strength points. I finally got to level up to be able to wear Ulthring's Cuirass. But when I equipped it, it leaves me in just the camisole, and takes 3 points from my strength, back down to 34 so I now CANT equip it because it takes 37.

I looked it up and it says it's for DKS only. When why do I have it? Is it because I played the Demo for DKS, and... because it can't be worn in ED?

Hilarious, though. Glad I saved right before I assigned points - so I can get my strength points back.

Support
Support

Did you have 3 strength points due to the previous cuirass? If unequipping it was the reason you no longer meet the stat requirements for Ulthring's Cuirass, that would be why it isn't showing up on your character. Try using a strength potion (any level), and see if it appears. Also, in that case re-equipping your previous cuirass should get you back up to 37 strength.

Ulthring's Cuirass exists in the original release of D2:ED, as well as DKS / D2:DC. With the DKS release the stat requirements were removed from equipment, so there was just a possible level requirement.
The stats for the set were changed a bit between D2:ED and DKS, so that is likely what the site was referring to.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
ohhhh duh. Yeah probably. Thanks so much!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard