Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hey everyone,

When aimlessly jumping up hills around Yup'ik's camp in Broken Valley, I found a plateau with something on it that could be a container or hatch or something, but I cannot seem to reach it. Perhaps I'm pointing out something that has been found out a thousand times before me, but I couldn't find anything about it on the internet. Anyone knows something more about this? Thanks in advance!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Support
Support

Cool. I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten that high up without being able to fly (ie after taking over the battle tower) or using the cheat menu in the Developer's Cut release of the game. I tried looking for a path mostly on the opposite cliff face, but gave up.

The rocks on that ledge are actually framing a door leading into the mine. If you visit the quarry tower north of there and talk to someone inside he will tell you about it, but you have to wait until you can do anything with that information. There are some opponents in the quarry tower that are at a higher level (difficult but possible, though getting out is harder than entering); in DKS and D2:DC the quarry tower is locked so you can not get in early.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Thanks for the quick reply!

apprentice
apprentice
that's a cool find......I've done some mountain climbing myself. across the glen in the same area, if you look up on that hillside, there are some plants. darned if I can get up there though. I'll have to check this out smile thanks

There's an invisible wall there, I've tried to cheat in the dragon form before taking over the Battle Tower and you can't even drop there from the dragon form. It's a nice detail, that they included the mine entrance, before you're able to get there in the main story, but it's just that, a detail, no way in.

apprentice
apprentice
I've run through the game a few time now.........that particular door is the secret entrance to the mine. of course, even if you could reach it, it probably wouldn't let you in. another tidbit I've been working on is Willie. he's the real estate guy you run into when crossing bridges and the pass to the fjords. personally, I wish I could run him through, but if you read his mind, he has a hidden stash somewhere around Yup'ik's camp. it's impossible to obtain the dragon beforehand.......this area is poisoned by Damian by the time you evolve. I've been all over this area, but can't seem to pinpoint the location.

when I first played the game, I could have sworn that I found Willie running around on the ledge near where the Goblin enclave is located.........must have been something in the beer wink

apprentice
apprentice
I haven't tested this to find out........but doing some digging........there might just be a stash in ergo draconis. Willie the real estate guy can be found in broken valley. don't take the offer to buy the house, but mindread him to find that he has a stash somewhere around Yup'ik's camp. the stash is actually located behind Yup'ik's totem. I was expecting to find a cave or something.......but others in the game have hidden their stashes in far more obvious places........why would he be any different.

if anyone has dealt with this guy in FOV.........he can be a lucrative quest wink

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard