Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Here are some things I got down from the Stream. I did miss a couple of things (some were non-answers), but I generally got most of the things which had an answer. This is just a rough overview which is missing some of the detail and nuance of the replies, but it should hopefully get you the gist of the responses.

Video contains mild SPOILERS for the beta version (and by extension the alpha.

Recording of Q&A session

Preset classes:
Wizard – Focuses entirely on magic.
Battlemage – Crossbreed between a wizard and a warrior. Melee attacks and spell-weaving.
Cleric – Hard-hitting healer.
Enchanter – Control mage - Crowd control spells.
Fighter – Straight-up fighter.
Knight – A Fighter who can heal and inspire fellows. has the Courageous talent (Cannot be Feared).
Ranger – ranger, focuses on ranged weapons
Rogue – backstabber (starts with invisibility spell, lockpicking, sneaking)
Shadowblade – Rogue/assassin who knows magic.
Wayfarer – a ranger/mage hybrid
Witch – focuses on darker magic, curses, necromancy

The Wizard and Witch classes weren't explicitly mentioned, but the first is in, and the second probably is as well.

These Talents may be renamed, but this is probably the full list.

Talent List:
  • All skilled Up – Get 2 extra ability points.
  • Anaconda – Increase your crushing damage.
  • Bigger and Better – Get 1 primary attribute point.
  • Bully - bonuses against enemies who are slow/crippled/knocked down
  • Comeback Kid - Chance to automatically revive if you get killed.
  • Courageous - Immunity to Fear status effect
  • Demon - A chance to Burn enemies on contact if they hit you.
  • Elemental Affinity – Standing in surfaces decreases the AP cost for that kind of spell. (Eg: When standing in fire and cast fire spell it costs less AP).
  • Elemental Ranger – When an enemy is standing on a surface, a normal arrow attack has a chance to inflict the appropriate elemental status or elemental damage on the enemy
  • Escapist - You can escape from combat at any time. (There are new rules) Since this is a Talent, I think it means that YOU and companion can escape from combat, not you AND your partner.)
  • Far Out Man - Increases range of all skills
  • Five-Star Diner - Doubles the effects of food.
  • Guerrilla – Doubles your Attack Damage while sneaking
  • Ice King – Chance to chill enemies who strike you in melee range, but you suffer a penalty to fire resistance.
  • Know-It-All - You gain +1 Int, but people like you less.
  • Leech – standing in blood surface sucks them up to heal you.
  • Light Stepper – Lets you detect traps more easily.
  • Lightning Rod - increase your resistance to stunning (electrocution).
  • Lone Wolf - Your character gets a heap of bonuses, but isn't allowed to recruit companions. This only applies for your character, not the other guy. Any extra companions you have will have to go to the Hall of Heroes (or whereever), leaving you with a max of 3 party members.
  • Morning Person – You always resurrect to full health (resurrect now brings you back with only a part of your health.
  • My Precious – Decreased degradation rate of equipment. The rate at which things degrade was slow before, it has now been increased.
  • Opportunist – Allows you to perform Attacks of Opportunity. This is no longer available for all characters by default, you need the Talent to use it.
  • Pack Mule – Increases carrying capacity.
  • Pet Pal - Lets you talk to animals.
  • Politician – You get a bonus point to Charm and Intimidate, but lose two points in Reason.
  • Rastling – Doubles your recovery AP, but halves your health. (Will probably be renamed.)
  • Scientist - A point each in Repair and Crafting.
  • Sidewinder - Decreases your penalty when flanked.
  • Speed Creeper – Move at full speed while sneaking.
  • Stand Your Ground - Makes you immune(?) to knockdown.
  • Stench – Decreases everyone’s attitude by 25, but melee opponents will avoid you.
  • Voluble Mage – Grants you Immunity to Silence (I might have got the name wrong on this one).
  • Walk It Off - Makes you less prone to status effects (if you move around, I think.)
  • Weatherproof - (Not sure, I'll let you know if I find out.)
  • What A Rush – increases your Recovery and Maximum AP if your health is below 30%.
  • Zombie – When standing in poison, it heals you instead of damaging you, regular healing potions and spells will damage you.
  • More talents (the ones removed from the alpha) are behind the scenes in the modding tool.

• You can now start the game in multiplayer, and character creation works for both.
  • (I think) New dual loading bars for co-op?
  • Starting area looks different (lighting)
  • Crab fight is gone, real tutorial fight is added.
  • There's a new dungeon in starting area which acts as an optional tutorial. The tutorial is a work in progress and not final yet.
  • New UI which shows which char you are, health bar above skill bar
  • Mac version is coming soon, there’s a problem with middleware.
  • New Skill: Staff of the Mages – upgrades staves to launch projectiles. It only works with staves. It was added to give mages something to do in combat instead of just skipping turns to save AP. It doesn't do a whole lot of damage, but it's something.
  • All staves now do some kind of special (elemental) damage type
  • Are Day/night cycles and NPC schedules going to be patched in or are they completely scrapped? They don’t know yet. Their budget is finite and they couldn’t afford to work on it on top of everything else. There are No plans to add it in yet, but will try to support modders to add it in. It would cost 30-40% of the price of the game to do it as it was originally envisioned. It’s a shitload of work. Getting all the triggers and scripts to work with the cooperative multiplayer is a big enough headache already.
  • Why saved-game incompatibility? The saved games are deactivated between patches because that makes tracking bugfixes far too difficult.
  • Will gear requirements be based on abilities versus primary attributes? It’s all on attributes. Skill books are based on abilities.
  • Why are gear requirements necessary? That’s a long story and had a lot of discussions before deciding on it.
  • Is the editor ready? The editor is ready, but the documentation/tutorial is not.
  • Will there be a retail collectors edition? Yes, it’ll be announced soon.
  • New feature: Flare on poison now produces fire surface and vision-blocking smoke. (I think the smoke is the new bit).
  • Traps are weight-based. A rat won’t trigger, but people will. Some traps won’t trigger without (for example) 100 units of weight, so if you aren't carrying enough to trigger it, it won’t go off.
  • Walking in oil slows you now.
  • Dice rolls are shown in combat log and you can see the saving throws and why it succeeded or failed
  • Have there been changes to make ranged combat better? Arrows are a bit less expensive now, treasure tables are altered, you can find ingredients to craft your own a bit more often.
  • General graphical/lighting improvements.
  • The shovel has animations and is more intuitive to use.
  • In beta, desecrate graves at your own peril. Danger danger.
  • Blonde afro + Stalin mustache.
  • If you open gate to dangerous area, the guards will hint and warn you about trouble ahead and say you may want companions.
  • Shapeshifting has been cut
  • Relation between characters is tracked through dialogues, there's no on-screen "points" indicator tp let you know how it's going.
  • Mac version is native, no porting tools have been used.
  • There are no interruptions of spells.
  • Autosaves are new and in.
  • The host has his saved game and can save anytime, and if you load the coop player will join that loaded game.
  • Other weapons besides staves exist that will give you boosts appropriate to a mage.
  • Will a full support-oriented character buffing a Lone Wolf be viable? "I guess so, but no one’s tried it."
  • The backstories of the player characters will be revealed as you play the game.
  • Will you turn Stabbey into an NPC? Don’t answer that. (He’s already a dagger. Maybe an NPC as well?) StabbeyNote: Blame Phlegmish for that question.
  • The orchestral tracks have just started recording. There are new tracks in the beta though.
  • Descriptions of stats like DD was cut. Maybe they’ll mod or patch it in.
  • Difficulty levels will be in. You will be able to tweak the game mid-game. They are balancing the game to be challenging.
  • Will there be an In-game debug console? With the editor. (I think that this was asking about the tilde key console, so I think this might be a no to that. Maybe ask this again.)
  • Can you avoid all combat with people? You can avoid a lot of combat but there are characters you need to kill.
  • Will there be Fully AI-controlled summons? No. Well... if they join you through story and don’t come under control, they’re AI. Wulfram is an example.
  • Pickpocketing can get quest items as well. That adds a dimension to the game. It can only be done while sneaking and replaces the “talk to”. You have to choose who to pickpocket, it’s hard to Pickpocket those with int or high perception.
  • High enough resistance can heal you with elemental damage. There is no max resistance on player characters.
  • They hope to release the beta on Wednesday (April 2) or Thursday for beta.
  • You will not be able to finish story in the beta state. The percentage of final game is hard to estimate. Cyseal is a little larger than some other places. They guess at about 25-30% of the final game. The New the beta added is significant, but there's not as much there as there was on the alpha side.
  • Is the maximum AP 18? Probably not, it may scale up with your level.
  • You will have some kind of log, but no commitments.
  • The shelter plane has changed. Before it was version 0.1, not it’s 1.0. For storage options, you have containers you can take with you, and you can eventually send items to the shelter plane.
  • There are new combat options on the right-side of the screen, like Escape and Wait turn, which should let you delay your turn.
  • Will hiding behind a barrel increase your defense? No. That's something they wanted to add, but they had to stop.
  • Have you considered some more polarizing talents such as Always hit, never crit, or converting all of your damage to one type and only being able to deal that kind of damage? It was considered, but they stopped because they have so many things to do.
  • The target selection AI is improved.
  • There won't be an in-game manual, but there will be one through the start menu.
  • Is D:OS bigger than Divine Divinity? In interactivity yes. High density, but maybe not in area.
  • There will be some story developments that were not in the alpha.
  • Can we now fully see the entire dialog that our partner has with NPCs? That’s coming soonish.
  • There's a new Haste spell with nice new effects, (but it crashes the game).
  • You can use modded stuff in the original campaign.
  • Nice new main menu
  • The Final game's release date is in their heads, but they don’t dare say it anymore after having to move it once already.
  • Will there be indications of items you recently picked up? Good idea, it's on the list.
  • Will Quest items be given a special indication? Maybe, it depends, there are many ways to solve some quests, so that could just be confusing.
  • Will there be indication of unread books in your inventory? It’s a must on the list.
  • Will items stay as small square icons? Yes, no Diablo-style "tetris" inventory.
  • Will there be A tab for crafting? Maybe. They’ll try to put some extras on it, if they have room.
  • Will there be dynamic cameras for combat? They’d like it, but that's a major feature, so no.
  • Will there be shortcut keys for identifying and repairing? Good idea.
  • Two handed weapons have larger range, 1 handed have small, unarmed is touch range.
  • Will unique weapons have unique appearances? There are different models, but they can’t make 40 swords, you’re going to see a certain model for a few levels as they increase in power, then switch to another model which is used for more powerful weapons.
  • Is there a level cap? The level cap is soft, not hard, based on the amount of total experience you can get in the game. You can reach level 9-10 in beta. Maybe even 11 if you do everything in Cyseal, but that’s 20-25 hours.
  • The AI will improve as the beta continues.
  • Will you be able to stack on a bunch of small mods from different authors that touch different things in the base game, like you can in Skyrim, for example? Yes.
  • Roughly how many AI personalities will be in the final game? To be determined.
  • All the Primary Attributes seem useful – which is good - but after character creation you only gain 9 PA points throughout the entire game, which makes it hard to spread them out for a single-classed character, and a hybrid is impossible. Have you considered giving a primary attribute point at every single level?
    We discussed it, but there are more points that will be given to you throughout the game, and there’s gear. You’ll have a little bit more. If people are getting frustrated with lack of points they’ll change it, if they’re overpowered, they’ll also adjust it. We’ll see it in the beta.
  • Skill books seem to come in different flavours – warrior and Survivor, which require points in different abilities. Will “Survivor” skills aimed for the melee-range rogue build still require points in the “Way of the Ranger” ability?
    That’s still the case right now, but there are a couple survivor skills not for archers but are for assassins, and they can change that. I think Some higher power skills may actually require a bit less points to aid hybrid. (Implication is that this may not be final, things are still to be determined in this area.)
  • There was mention of a minigame being added to the dual dialogues. I actually liked the idea of the dice rolls because it added an element of unpredicatability to how things will go. If there’s a minigame you can win every time, that means I’ll have to lose on purpose randomly. Will there be an option to use the dice rolls instead of the minigame? Thomas: I can already say that there's quite some RNG in the minigame! Swen:It’s pretty cool and a thing that makes sense, it’s not a thing you can win every time.
  • Will crafting get a more refined user interface? Will your journal keep track of crafting recipes you’ve learned or read from a book? That was intended, but it’s put on hold. Not a high priority 90% of recepies can be found in a book. You have to read books and figure out what they’re trying to say. The interface will probably stay the same.
  • Will there be an Inventory Sort button? That’s a usability feature which will be added, a lot of those usability things will be added.
  • Have you considered renaming Constitution to Endurance, and then re-ordering the attributes – Per, Int, Spd, Str, End, Dex – P.I.S.S.E.D.? No, that's not happening.

Last edited by Stabbey; 01/04/14 03:06 AM. Reason: stand your ground
enthusiast
enthusiast
What are you supposing for now?OF course you made really big favor to us well done and thanks for the good questions on the Twitch!!

Experience is a hard master but a good teacher-Proverb of RPG player (c)
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Stabbey
These Talents may be renamed, but this is probably the full list.

We're missing "Stand Your Ground". It was on the displayed list, but during the presentation they were momentarily distracted and skipped over it in their eagerness to get to "Stench".

* Have there been changes to make ranged combat better? Arrows are a bit less expensive now, treasure tables are altered, you can find ingredients to craft your own a bit more often.

This is another question that got cut off mid-answer before they finished their explanation (they abruptly exited the tutorial dungeon which caused some confusion, and then Swen went off on another topic before the other developer could resume where he had left off).

The complaint was that rangers typically have to fall back on their base attack very often because specialty arrows are too expensive to use every fight. It makes for some very boring Ranger gameplay.

I can second this observation as my friend plays a Ranger during our sessions and this is absolutely her biggest complaint with the game. Most of her turns result in her saying "Well.. I guess I'll just do my default attack on that target..", where as she seems much more entertained and interested while controlling the mage follower in battle. It's disappointing because she absolutely loves Rangers, playing them in every game that offers one as a choice. However, she's ready to abandon them in Divinity - OS.

* Will crafting get a more refined user interface? Will your journal keep track of crafting recipes you’ve learned or read from a book? That was intended, but it’s put on hold. Not a high priority 90% of recepies can be found in a book. You have to read books and figure out what they’re trying to say. The interface will probably stay the same.

As for crafting, I really wish they would put more time into it as it seems to be such a big part of the game, yet feels so hastily thrown together. I want to take it seriously, but the current implementation makes it difficult to feel enthusiastic about placing points into.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I should stress that the transcript is a cleaned up version of the stuff I hastily typed during the livestream, so I did miss a couple things, and the answers are briefer and are lacking nuance in some cases.

He also missed "Pet Pal" and "Weatherproof", which I had to add to the list after a second viewing.

The ranger answer seemed to be "We've made special arrows cheaper to buy and easier to craft (because of more common ingredients". Plus, there are about EIGHTY new skills coming, so maybe wait and see if that helps.

I think that there was a mention that they were thinking of adding a 5th tab to the Paper Doll/Abilities/Talents/Traits thing for crafting (maybe), but I'd have to go back and check.

veteran
veteran
We'll know for sure when the beta comes out this week, but even if the arrow cost has been drastically reduced it's still a frequent cost that no other "class" seems to be burdened with. When it comes down to it, whenever you're playing a Ranger character you're basically asking yourself every turn if you absolutely need to spend money to win this battle. And if the answer is "no", you end up firing off a normal shot instead.

Most of the time you don't need specialty arrows. In fact, we've gone through the entire alpha a number of times and never needed to use a special arrow to win any of the encounters. And that can really stink for players relying on bows as their main weapon, because it starts to feel like you dumping gold mainly for the sake of keeping things interesting. Outside of the skill cost that everyone deals with, I don't have to spend any money to keep things interesting on a Mage or Warrior.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Gyson
you end up firing off a normal shot instead.

So what's wrong with splitting arrows or multishot? Warriors also primarily use their default attack, with a couple special attacks, and a couple methods to get in range quickly, that a ranger doesn't usually need.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze
Originally Posted by Gyson
you end up firing off a normal shot instead.

So what's wrong with splitting arrows or multishot? Warriors also primarily use their default attack, with a couple special attacks, and a couple methods to get in range quickly, that a ranger doesn't usually need.

Well, I build my Warrior as a tank. So, a typical battle for him involves using "Fear" and "Crushing Fist" as crowd control, "Lower Resistances" and "Encourage" as debuffs and buffs respectively, "Rush" as an intercept, and "Dust Devil" as an AOE melee attack when an appropriate amount of MOBs are around him (which is hopefully always). Between all that busyness the default melee attack gets thrown around as needed, and it's rare enough that I look forward to simply smacking something via the "default" attack.

For the Ranger, "Barrage" has a long enough cooldown that it rarely is used more than once in the fight, as does "Splitting Arrow" (which is reserved for whenever the MOBs are appropriately lined up). They also have high action point costs which can require the Ranger to have to reserve AP from a previous turn. We've never needed "Tactical Retreat", as my Warrior is usually doing a decent enough job of keeping targets away from the Ranger. Silence sees some occasional use whenever appropriate (but honestly doesn't seem to work very well).

Sure, the Ranger could pick up a number of more useful skills like my Warrior, but that requires splitting points between Survivor abilities and either Wizard or Warrior abilities. Unless you're trying to make a Wayfarer, a Ranger is probably going to turn to the specialty arrows. And now we're back to a class that has to essentially launch gold (in the form of expensive arrowheads) at MOBs in order to kill them, a problem only bow users seem to have to deal with. Mages, for example, don't have to use consumable reagents to cast their spells and are much more interesting and entertaining to play because of it.

Meanwhile, in the beta Mages have received a new ability to use their staff to launch projectiles. This was done so they're not sitting around on their thumbs while waiting for other offensive abilities to come off cooldown. And yet, the Ranger has a similar problem - once the one or two offensive specials are spent, they're choices for the remainder of the battle is either repeatedly using normal bow attacks, or spending money by using a specialty arrow.

At first glance the Ranger looks like a lot of fun - she has a host of specialty arrowheads at her disposal, like the Green Arrow or Hawkeye (superheroes). But the cost makes players want to avoid using them, especially when you don't *need* them to win these fights (at least the ones we've had access to thus far). I just wish these arrowheads were handled differently. Give Rangers a chance of recovering them after they've been fired, or make them drop as additional loot, a lot more often so bow users are closer to breaking even financially after every fight.

addict
addict
Politician – You get a bonus point to Charm and Intimidate, but lose two points in Reason.

LOL

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, LARIAN!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
stranger
stranger
Thank you for summary =)
Unfortunatly, I've missed news about this translation =(

I just wish these arrowheads were handled differently. Give Rangers a chance of recovering them after they've been fired, or make them drop as additional loot, a lot more often so bow users are closer to breaking even financially after every fight.

Don't think It's a good idea to concern ranger's gameplay on consumable arrows. In any cases this arrows looks like substitute for mage skills. It's likely better to take mage instead of ranger. So I suppose, it is not a good solution for the problem =(

Unfortunatly, it is rather expensive to make and balance new skills and items for ranger in late stage of development (moreover, he share his skills with rogue). But, I think, There can be another way to make ranger gameplay more interesting.

Well, I build my Warrior as a tank.

Between all that busyness the default melee attack gets thrown around as needed, and it's rare enough that I look forward to simply smacking something via the "default" attack.

Seems to me, due to tactical movement requirement, warrior more interesting then ranger. Maybe, developers can force rangers to make multiple jumps over battlefield with bow? =)
May be It will be interesting to make arrow damage depending on target distance (e.g. 1/3*damage for 15 metres, 2/3*damage for 10 etc, full damage on 5 metres etc). But in melee combat bow should to be very unconvenient weapon. Poor archers never get rest =)
Of course arrows rebalance will be necessary.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Octu
Seems to me, due to tactical movement requirement, warrior more interesting then ranger. Maybe, developers can force rangers to make multiple jumps over battlefield with bow? =)
May be It will be interesting to make arrow damage depending on target distance (e.g. 1/3*damage for 15 metres, 2/3*damage for 10 etc, full damage on 5 metres etc). But in melee combat bow should to be very unconvenient weapon. Poor archers never get rest =)
Of course arrows rebalance will be necessary.

Well, the AP requirement for using a bow (just a normal attack) is 4, which is on the high side when compared to most weapons. It really doesn't leave an archer-type character with a lot of spare action points to remain mobile. Not without heavily investing in Speed (on top of the required Dexterity), at least. At early levels they can only get off three bow shots every two turns, and that's only if they do nothing else but stand still and fire. Much of the time they already do need to move just to line up a clear shot on the intended target.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Did you miss the part about 80 new skills coming in the patch and perhaps, just perhaps there will be SOME for Rangers?

I'm not saying the concerns about Ranger are invalid, but that you may as well just wait and see before spending so much effort on long rants wanting things which may actually have already changed more to your liking.

addict
addict
wahou terrific job Stabbey, as usual !! thanks a lot, I could not watch that twitch session frown

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
veteran
veteran
Did you miss the part about 80 new skills coming in the patch and perhaps, just perhaps there will be SOME for Rangers?

I'm not saying the concerns about Ranger are invalid, but that you may as well just wait and see before spending so much effort on long rants wanting things which may actually have already changed more to your liking.

Of course I didn't miss it. But they could add 1000 new skills, yet the underlying problem of arrowhead costs (which no other weapon-type/class-user has to deal with) will still be present. Unless the goal is to introduce Survivor skills that replace arrowheads (and remove them from the game), making arrowheads pointless to bother with by introducing more options doesn't fix them, it merely hides the issue. Sure, it would be easy to say "I don't care if the arrowhead mechanics are wonky, I have 50-zillion skills to choose from and never use them", but in the end the arrowhead mechanics are still wonky.

And the sarcasm isn't necessary. What you label as "long rants" I view as honest feedback.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Special arrows are different than spells: First, they have no cooldowns, so when needed you can use a bunch at once. Second, they don't cost as much up-front as spellbooks, so it's easy to pick up a few in town as needed instead of having to save up for a while. Third, they can replicate the effects of several schools or magic or spells without requiring you to spend precious ability points.

The Twitch Q&A also did say that they'll be reducing the costs of the special arrows AND making the components to craft them a bit more common, and they also appear in loot.

veteran
veteran
Special arrows are different than spells: First, they have no cooldowns, so when needed you can use a bunch at once. Second, they don't cost as much up-front as spellbooks, so it's easy to pick up a few in town as needed instead of having to save up for a while. Third, they can replicate the effects of several schools or magic or spells without requiring you to spend precious ability points.

The Twitch Q&A also did say that they'll be reducing the costs of the special arrows AND making the components to craft them a bit more common, and they also appear in loot.

To be fair, where as the initial cost on arrowheads isn't as much as a skillbook, it doesn't take long for the cost to rapidly dwarf that of one. And while arrowheads don't cost ability points to use, they do cost ability points to craft. I'll point out that magic scrolls don't require ability points to use either and are also available as loot drops and through vendors.

You are correct on the lack of cooldown, although that is something that can be balanced through tuning the potency. For example, I would be surprised if an explosive arrowhead were as devastating as a casted fireball. And, again, magic scrolls don't have a cooldown either.

The difference is, scrolls are really meant for non-casters who find themselves needing a bit of magic. Mages don't need them. Where as arrowheads are for bow users; Rangers do need them (or would, if the game were harder - and it might be at later levels).

Hopefully the cost has been cut down dramatically. Perhaps arrowheads are intended as an "advanced" tool for the late game, at a point where the cost is negligible. But they're introduced from the start, so that's confusing.

Anyway, we'll know more in a few days!

apprentice
apprentice
Thank you for this summary, Stabbey !

Meowmic Republic of Sin
B
B
I hope I didn't spoil the surprise for you by making them reveal that you're going to be a dagger.

Stabbey the dagger, it makes perfect sense.

addict
addict
now, we have to figure out which one were april fool's jokes !! XD

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
T
stranger
stranger
T
On one of the recent Dev play throughs (GameSpot maybe), I was pretty sure I saw a message coming up about recovering arrows after Sven used them in combat? Am I mistaken or is this a perk/feat that got removed?

Last edited by trialus; 01/04/14 08:51 PM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by trialus
On one of the recent Dev play throughs (GameSpot maybe), I was pretty sure I saw a message coming up about recovering arrows after Sven used them in combat? Am I mistaken or is this a perk/feat that got removed?

That was a thing granted by one level of the "Way of the Ranger" ability.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard