Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Chaotica
ok I juste have a question, I can see other badges than the kickstarter badge and the weresheep badge, what are they for?

Higher tiers, the dragon and divine badges indicate higher tiers pledged. The Dragon badge is for tiers between $95 and $250 while the Divine badge is for tiers $300 and over. The badge with the steel helmet is the Developer badge for tiers with more creative content, basically tiers $125 and over.

Last edited by Darth_Trethon; 29/07/14 08:43 PM.
addict
addict
ok, thanks for the answer smile

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
E
stranger
stranger
E
i entered my email in larianvault but cant see kickstarter badge on forum. Can nyone help me?

addict
addict
It's likely because you just registered on the forums a few days ago. They'll probably need to fix it manually.

Support
Support

The Larian Vault server doesn't automatically update the forum server. I'm not sure if periodic refreshes are planned (a manual update has been done a couple times already); you can email kickstarter@larian.com, though.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by ForkTong
Well, the badges are a work in progress, we'll see about clarifying them.

Also, when you do check your email address on Larianvault, don't expect it to magically work.

I'm sorry, but the Larianvault server cannot talk to the larian.com server, so it is something we need to do some SQL magic for. Manually.

I am just going to give people here time to check their addresses and I will then do another export/import/sync thing on July 14th. Until then, I'm taking wife and dogs into the dark forest, away from computers and all that laugh

Can you do another sync? I just updated my email to the one I used on the KS.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by LordMatsu

Can you do another sync? I just updated my email to the one I used on the KS.
I'd like to echo that as I've just found the thing on the Vault to put my email in :blush:

apprentice
apprentice
I'm massively late with this (only saw the thread just now) but I'm a Kickstarter backer, and I've updated my forum account's email address to use the one I use on the Larian Vault. Hopefully I can still get that green K icon?

Support
Support

Yes, there will be another update to sync the Vault server and forum to enable the badges for those who have added/fixed their email (to match the one used on kickstarter, when pledging for D:OS), but I don't know when that will be. That might be mentioned in the next kickstarter update (the video for which was finished today).

stranger
stranger
I suppose it's not particularly relevant at this point, but I still don't have my forum badges. :|

Support
Support

Are you using the (exact) same email address for the forum that you used when you pledged for the kickstarter and entered in the Larian Vault? The Vault server doesn't automatically update the forum, it needs to be done manually periodically.

stranger
stranger
The email address I have attached to my account is the same as the one I used to register with Kickstarter, but my "public email" address was different. I've changed that so they're now the same across the board. I've also confirmed it's the same as the address at the Larian Vault. So now, just leave it and wait?

Support
Support

There is another update planned soon, possibly next week.

Last edited by Raze; 14/10/14 09:16 AM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I did an update. Check your profile settings to see badges you can select.

Tweeting @forktong
B
stranger
stranger
B
That'a useful. Are you sure ?

Last edited by birnne; 12/11/14 08:10 AM.
Support
Support

Are you sure about what? You just registered, so obviously wouldn't have had the same email here and in the Larian Vault before the 21st.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard