Print Thread
#509412 05/07/14 04:08 PM
G
Garani Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Full screen, in game, I ALT TAB to switch to another application.

When I try to ALT TAB back to the game, it does not switch to the game screen, and generally the game does not seems accessible (the mouse icon remains frozen to the top right corner).

I use fullscreen mode (real fullscreen) and I alt-tab in and out of the game on a fairly regular basis. Never had a problem. NVIDIA here, latest drivers. You probably need to post more details - OS, video chip, driver version, etc.

Support
Support

Did you try clicking on the taskbar icon? I also have no trouble Alt Tabbing back to the game.

G
Garani Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Sorry for the late reply.

I'll try to work on it today (checking drivers and so on).

I did try clicking on the task bar, but no luck frown It is the only application that does show this issue. All other games and programs work as expected.

ADD: Nothing... with an updated set of ATI drivers the game just crashes frown

Last edited by Garani; 09/07/14 01:41 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Same problem here, I want to play full screen because in the other modes the gamma correction doesn't work. Any updates ?

Support
Support

Did you try using Ctrl-Esc to get out of the game, and see if that works any better that Alt-Tab?

After Alt-Tabbing, try holding Shift and right clicking the taskbar icon to Restore or maximize.
Also, try hitting Ctrl-Shift-Esc to open the Task Manager, and in the Applications tab, right click the game and select Maximize, or Bring To Front.

Check for updated graphics drivers and Windows updates (particularly for DirectX).

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard