Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
stranger
stranger
L
Well I triggered the attack on End of Time, where fireballs are raining down, still only Hall of Heroes open.

Am I fucked?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Any updates on this? Stuck right after the Hall of Secrets opened.

Definitely caused by not going to the homestead after each recovered Star Stone.

*EDIT* Spent some time dealing with this. I was stuck after the Hall of Secrets was opened, and I was able to speak with the goddess there.
I went into all the portals. Then I killed ZixZax. Killing him allowed me to talk to him again (he was stuck on vocal dialog, rather than an actual dialog menu).

Finally, I teleported him one last time. Left the end of time and returned using rift travel. Upon doing so, the statue in the middle re-activated and I could progress - for now.

Last edited by Arcygenical; 21/07/14 03:46 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
So I used a blood stone to unlock a new room. Went to rift. Zixzax just stands there. I can talk to him fine but he just repeats about leaping through.

Astarte - Can attack though do 0 damage. Burning floors make her move but do no damage. Cannot target for teleport. Can target for pickpocket. No angle allows to talk to her.

I really like the game but massively disappointed that a game breaking bug (which clearly quite a few people have) could have slipped into release.

V
veldt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Now it's happened to me on a new playthrough, this time earlier than before, after activating the first elemental portal Zixzax bugs out and won't move/activate other portals. The process of opening portals really needs to change if this is happening to so many damn people.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Not that it is of any use, but I am stuck at exactly the same point as veldt described in their original post.

11 inert stones.
Go into the portal and out, he still going on about talking to someone inside (not that there is anyone to talk to in the armoury!)
Tried going back a few saves - still the same nonesense when I get to that point of the game.
Tried smacking the git around a bit - no joy.

I really do not fancy restarting - particularly as veldt experienced it again.

The only thing unusual I have done is maybe triggered (and fought off) the attack on the homestead a little early.

Support
Support

No new portals will be opened while the homestead is under attack, but once that is dealt with, that should continue.

F
stranger
stranger
F
I've just got the vial of whats-her-names blood and gone back to the sanctuary to speak to the white witch and i've only got the homestead and the hall of heroes open. I've not had anything else open since then?! I didn't realize this was a problem.

Doesn't really matter though as my games already broken as I didnt take the shady business deal quest from the dude in silverglen so I cant get +1 tenebrium weapons =/ (the skill book in Sacred Stone is also absent)

C
stranger
stranger
C
Please help. I am another one with the problem: At level 8, with 3 blood stones in possession, and no portal has opened. Nothing has opened. Not even the Hall of Heroes.

I also have the same problem as the user Kerzain (see his post on page 1 of this thread) when I try to generate a report using the Game Analysis Tool. His screenshot is exactly what I am seeing on my own screen, freezing at 50% even after 30 minutes. (My computer specs are different but they all "passed".)

Other players have mentioned, early in the game, making a decision in the doctor's office where they found a blood stone. I don't know if it's relevant but I never played that scenario. Does skipping it cause this problem, I wonder, even though my characters now have 3 other blood stones?

I am at a loss to continue playing or not.

Support
Support

Blood stones, or inert stones? There are some that are used automatically, and some which you can pick up and use later.

Can you talk to Zixzax? Does he have all the speech options he had when you first got to the End of Time?

Was he never at the entrance to the homestead when you teleporter there after finding (and using) the second star stone?

Skipping the clinic should not cause a problem. You will eventually catch up to Evelyn, if you haven't already, and she should still have the star stone on her.

In this case the problem is in the save itself, so you could just zip your latest save to email support.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Bumping this up. Been playing co-op with my friend for 40 hours now. We just finished Cyseal and went to homestead for the second time this far. We have 5 inert stones at the moment (which were all automaticly used) None of the portals have opened for us, not even homestead. Zixzax is just standing there and we have normal dialogs with him but we havent gotten him to open the portals.

addict
addict
Could it possibly be that you didn't talk to Evelyn in Cyseal and finish the quest where you have to choose which of the mortally wounded guys should be healed?

Just a thought. It shouldn't make a difference if you do that quest or not, but you know, "bugs and stuff".

E
stranger
stranger
E
Yes we did that quest as well. And later on we killed her in the cave.

Also worth noting is that the first time we noticed a notice/message popping up that something unlocked in homstead was somewhere around the end of Cyseal (killing braccus and leaving to silverglen). Then the teleport button also was flashing green. Thats when we went to homestead just to find out none of the portals have been opened.

Support
Support

So even the hall of heroes portal is not opened (up the stairs just south east of the weaver)?

Try loading a save in single player, and enter the End of Time, to see if that makes a difference.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I am having the same problem. End of Time is under attack. I am sitting at level 20 with 7 inert stones, 4 blood stones. I only have the Inner Chamber, Hall of Heroes, and one element cellar open. I've tried killing Zixzax and this didn't help. Has anyone figured this out?

Support
Support

You have to stop the attack on the End of Time before any more rooms will open.

You need to destroy the big Bloodstone in Luculla (NE, area with cultists and demons past the area with spiders).

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Raze

So even the hall of heroes portal is not opened (up the stairs just south east of the weaver)?

Try loading a save in single player, and enter the End of Time, to see if that makes a difference.

Yeah not even the hall of heroes portal is open.

I started a singleplayer game now and played it until I got to homestead. Then helped Evelyn with the healing decision and it right away told me that a new room opened in homestead (Which didnt happen at this point in our co-op save). Went to homestead and now zixzax opened hall of heroes like he should.

But it didnt fix the problem for our co-op save. From what I've understod, at some point this will stop us from progressing? We are now at the point where we just saved the white witch and she's at homestead as well but still no portals open.

Last edited by Elpy; 28/07/14 03:59 PM.
Support
Support

Yes, eventually you'll hit a point where you will not be able to proceed, without either a patch to fix this, or somehow getting the update to trigger in the game for the hall of heroes.

X
stranger
stranger
X
I thought I had this bug too, I used a blood stone in Homestead, picked up the inert stone and went looking for Zixzax. He was standing in front of an inactive portal spouting his lines to enter it. I then ported out and back to Homestead and this time on arrival got the conversation with Zixzax wherein he reveals a bit more of your former past as a Guardian. Then he ran off to the previously inactive portal which was now active. Come to think of it, Zixzax always talks to you first about your past before activating a portal, for some reason in this particular instance he didn't. But it's all okay now.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Lowlife555
Well I triggered the attack on End of Time, where fireballs are raining down, still only Hall of Heroes open.

Am I fucked?

My game progressed once the raining fireballs problem was dealth with.

I had to waypoint out of end of time, and back again like 10 times, and lots of portals opened.

This is a big bug, and needs to be fixed.

Support
Support

In the case of the homestead being under attack, it is by design that no more portals open up. After that Zixzax should run from one location to the next, though, without you having to leave the End of Time and return.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard