Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
stranger
stranger
D
Ok, that worked. That's. . very strange, because I'd been in an out of the hall of heroes repeatedly before and hadn't seen her sitting there! I even found the Hahneman's Axe. . .maybe it's because I had alt down to find items and that obscured her.

Thanks for the pointer.

Last edited by Dr. Hieronymous; 05/06/16 03:52 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I have the same exact problem. There's no attack on the end of time going on right now. It just stopped opening portals after the first one. Is there any fix at all here?

Support
Support

By first portal, do you mean the Hall of Heroes? Quoting my reply just above:
Enter the Hall of Heroes, and talk to the NPC seated at the table about half way down. After that, return to the main section of the homestead through the portal, with a main character in the lead. If you already talked to the NPC, just enter and leave the hall with a main charcter as leader, in order to trigger a comment when returning.

If you meant the observatory portal, where you first unlock the homestead, head to the portal to the right just before getting to the weaver, where Zixzax will presumably be standing if you've triggered a second star stone or used a second blood stone.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard