Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
T
T
Originally Posted by anton_es
I know what Rage does/did.
Now it does not give you +50% REAL damage since you will miss 1 out of 4. making it useless for 4aps and its cooldown. You will get more damage with power stance which costs nothing to activate and adds +1 ap, which over 4 turns is the same as having rage active but nets you more overall damage.

This is counterintuitive. Rage is now for hybrids that do not use autoattacks.

Rage works on skills like Dust Devil, Whirlwind, and Flurry.

My pure man-at-arms Madora never uses regular attacks since Rage>Whirlwind is able to oneshot almost every enemy.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
CCs got nerfed if I read it right, NPCs get more BB/WP now. Ok, so now you have to waste dps-uptime for CC setup/right positioning so you can burst or you can just whack the enemy for 2 turns and accomplish the same........with better overall damage imo. Nah, Rage is a waste now rather cast haste onmyself.

And yeah, it works on skills but the skills will miss more.

Correction: whirlwind can miss, not every m-a-a skill does miss

Last edited by anton_es; 15/07/14 07:21 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
Sorting by type is finally in, yay! Also props for putting in more skill bars, really needed those.

journeyman
journeyman
What is with the loot table bug in Hiberheim, lvl 5 Items in the stone sarcophagus? I want to loot that damn thing ^^

veteran
veteran
OMG... Anton's MMO-talk, make it stop frown

Not thoroughly impressed by the first official patch if I say so myself... hopefully the next is better.

As for Steam Cloud, it has a limit of 100MB per game... so if 3 games are 23MB it should be possible to have around 12 saves maximum.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Any word on whether black hair is now ... black? Greater than half the male portraits have black hair, but no such color exists for the in-game model.

Is this patch compatible with / applied to existing saves, or should we plan to start the game over again?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Nice that there now is 5 skill bars in instead of the previous 3. I was confused for a moment though since the directional arrows for switching bars has been swapped with this patch.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Jacob Marner
Nice that there now is 5 skill bars in instead of the previous 3. I was confused for a moment though since the directional arrows for switching bars has been swapped with this patch.

Really?
That's great.

Who presses up to go from 1 to 2, seriously. I couldn't get used to it.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Ditto the black hair issue.

Looks like a pretty solid patch.

Last edited by Cameron9428; 15/07/14 07:47 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
If this is the type of patch we can expect to look forward to then I honestly have to say I am extremely disappointed and massively let down.

Related, does that game finally remember what sort type you used from one time to the next?

I prefer it to always sort by last added, but it rarely remembers that.

Originally Posted by Maphyr
If this is the type of patch we can expect to look forward to then I honestly have to say I am extremely disappointed and massively let down.

What is wrong with the patch? What doesn't it do for you?

Last edited by tarasis; 15/07/14 07:56 PM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
OMG... Anton's MMO-talk, make it stop frown

Not thoroughly impressed by the first official patch if I say so myself... hopefully the next is better.

As for Steam Cloud, it has a limit of 100MB per game... so if 3 games are 23MB it should be possible to have around 12 saves maximum.

The game uses "mmo"-like systems, I guess discussing them sounds "mmo"-like. I like to explore all systems in a game and their interaction with items and abilities. It is like .... my personal preference. Who would have thought ?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I'm really disappointed that this patch didn't include the button for co-op players to open the dialog GUI and watch conversations go in real time. It's absolutely terrible trying to follow the story and get immersed when it's difficult to read what's going on.

For such a major component of gameplay, it's hard to believe that something as major as this wasn't included in the original release or the first patch after getting so much feedback about it.

Last edited by AlexanderDeLarge; 15/07/14 08:00 PM.
J
apprentice
apprentice
J
After this patch when I press B to toggle the camera mode it teleports my character instantly to the center of where the camera currently is

F
stranger
stranger
F
Thanks for the patch and continued support; I am to wonder though, will there ever be some sort of random button in character creation? Something I liked to do in might & magic/baldur's gate was roll a random hero and try all mannerisms of different builds, It'd be great if there was some option for this in this game as well.

...but even more importantly, a way to turn tutorial messages off? They reset every time the game is reloaded and you have to keep clicking thru them every game time and time again.

Last edited by Fizar; 15/07/14 08:11 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by AlexanderDeLarge
I'm really disappointed that this patch didn't include the button for co-op players to open the dialog GUI and watch conversations go in real time. It's absolutely terrible trying to follow the story and get immersed when it's difficult to read what's going on.

I second that. I just want this thing fixed because otherwise I'm totally happy with this game.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I just noticed that keyboard shortcuts has been added for changing toolbars.

'R' and 'F' are used for that. That was my #1 feature wish for UI. Yay!

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Hello everybody!

We just released the first official patch for Divinity:Original Sin which introduces the concept of AI personalities.

During character creation, you can now select a specific personality for your characters. When a personality is active the AI will automatically make dialogue choices (based on its personality) for the avatar that isn't selected.

In addition to this, we've made a lot of improvements as well as bug fixes and balancing changes.

You'll also notice that you can now publish to Steam Workshop using the Divinity Engine Toolkit.

- Fixed issue with inventory tabs, sometimes resulting in missing icons in the UI

Now I know I'm not crazy anymore...

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
If you press T your character will instantly teleport, looks like they forgot to disable one of their 'god' tools laugh

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Jjiinx
If you press T your character will instantly teleport, looks like they forgot to disable one of their 'god' tools laugh

wow...

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard