Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#532908 30/07/14 11:15 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello, I was playing Beyond Divinity earlier today and after my game crashed, I was unable to load any of my saves. I was in Act 4 and was in the middle of the race that the Raanaar Ghost sends you to where you have to race Samuel. At one point the navigation messed up when I clicked on a torch and my game locked up completely. So I crtl+alt+del'ed my way to the desktop to relaunch but I wasn't able to load my games as I've already said.

So, on the Steam forums (as I'm using the Steam version of the game) someone said that reinstalling had helped them. Well I tried that but I was unaware that it would completely erase my files. Is there any way to restore my saves or is there a website where I could download a save? I like the game but this isn't the first time it crashed and I had already put 29 hours into the game and I don't want to start all over.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Support
Support

You were not asked if you wanted to keep your saves?

I have my saves, from the original disk version (DK warrior, hero crossbow ranger).

I'll look for a save at the end of act 3 after I do a couple other things, and edit this...

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Nope, it never gave me the option. I thought the saves would be in a folder in my documents like a lot of Steam games but no such luck.

Support
Support

Here is a download link for my save at the end of the summoning level.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Oh my god it works. You have no idea how relieved I am to be able to continue. You are a super hero. You are seriously awesome and I am in your debt.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard