#545766 19/08/14 08:30 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi liebe Leute!

Ich bin neu im Forum und erhoffe mir etwas Hilfe v.v
Habe bereits gefuehlt das gesammte Forum auf den Kopf gestellt und noch keine Antwort auf mein Problem gefunden..falls es eine schon geben sollte, dann verzeiht das ich das jetzt nochmal anbringe:

Es ist ja scheinbar schon ein altbekanntes Problem, das bei manchen Spielstaenden man nicht in diese Kristallwelt kommt, wo sich das Imp-Ratsmitglied aufhaelt, dieses habe ich jetzt auch.
Wollte nach langer Zeit mal wieder Divinity spielen, bin sowiet auch weit vorran gekommen und muss den Rat der Sieben einberufen, habe also einmal mit dem Imp Zaknadrix gesprochen, wollte aber nicht sofort in die Kristallwelt sondern vorher noch einmal abspeichern (man weiss ja nie). Allerdings kann ich den Imp nun zwar noch ansprechen, aber er fragt mich nur noch was ich in seinem Zimmer will. Keine Moeglichkeit an die Kristallkugel zu kommen.....
Kann mir jemand eine Moeglichkeit verraten, wie dieses Problem geloest werden kann, ohne das ich komplett neu anfangen muss? Das waere sehr aegerlich, da ich bereits alle anderen Quests soweit fertig habe (bis auf Corinna mit dem verdammten Daemon....aber das scheitert aus Dummheit :'D)

Ich habe die Version 1.0061A aus der Anthology, Patch installieren geht nicht (ich finde keine Patch fuer diese Version), genauso wenig wie neu installieren oder die temporaeren Dateien loeschen - alles Tipps die ich aus den bisherigen Foren-Beitraegen entnommen habe.
Hm, was waere noch erwaehnenswert..mein PC ist auf Windows 7..wenn noch eine Info fehlt, einfach nachfragen.

Ich waere fuer jede Hilfe dankbar!

Support
Support
(Google Ubersetzung)

Die neueste Version ist 1.0062A. Ich dachte, die Anthology Version w舐e jetzt aktualisiert worden sind, aber das einzige, was von 1.0061A 舅derte, war ein Update fur die Musik nicht spielen oder richtig Wechsel in einigen Bereichen. Siehe (English) Thema Musik fix.

Soweit ich wei゚, das sollte in Ordnung mit der deutschen Version des Spiels zu arbeiten. Die russische Version enthalt zusatzliche Sprachausgabe; mit der 1,0062-Update wird die Musik zu beheben, aber dann die zus舩zliche stimmhaften Dialog wird nicht mehr gespielt.

Es gibt ein paar Moglichkeiten, das Problem mit der imp zu beheben, der erste von Austauschen der Dialog Datei im Ordner fur tempor舐e speichern, oder durch die Bearbeitung hex Standort deines Charakters in dem Ort, der Kobold wurden Sie zu senden. Es sollte eine deutsche Version des ersten irgendwo beschriebene Technik sein, und es ist auf jeden Fall f? die zweite.

FIX for broken Imp Council Member quest - Fix fur gebrochen Imp Rat die Mitglied Suche

Teleporting Anywhere, via hex editor - Hex - Hexereien

~~~

The latest version is 1.0062A. I thought the Anthology version would have been updated by now, but the only thing changed from 1.0061A was a fix for the music not playing or changing properly in some areas. See the (English) topic music fix.

As far as I know this should work fine with the German version of the game. The Russian version contains extra voice acting; using the 1.0062 update will fix the music, but then the extra voiced dialogue is no longer played.

There are a couple ways to fix the problem with the imp, the first by swapping out the dialogue file in the save folder temporary, or by hex editing your character's location to get into the place the imp would send you. There should be a German version of the first technique described somewhere, and there definitely is for the second.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thanks a lot for your help!
I used the Fix and it works without problems smile

veteran
veteran
Ich habe mal wieder Divine Divinity angefangen (SteamVersion) und habe das Problem der IMP greift mich an, ohne jegliche Dialogoption.
Ich habe versucht ihn zu töten und wiederzubeleben, aber dann redet er nicht mehr mit mir.
Kann man da was tun? Ich brauche den Imp für den Rat.

---
The imp attaks me, without any dialog. What can I do? (steam Version)

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.
Support
Support

There is a known issue in the download version of the game where certain NPCs can be hostile. This can be fixed by editing their names in the data.000 file (usually if the imp in the inn is hostile the council member is, as well, and a couple NPCs in the wastelands). This can be done manually in a hex editor, or by using a program created by Jem in the Steam discussion Imp Council Member. Or you can zip the data.000 file in the save folder and email it to me (raze@larian.com).

veteran
veteran
Thanks! I'll try the Jem's programm this evening.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
veteran
veteran
Danke noch mal! Mit einem Hexeditor und dieser Anleitung
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=402119&an=

hab ich den Imp wieder friedlich gekriegt. Jetzt bin ich im Ödland und hab beschlossen, es war schön DD wieder mal zu spielen, aber das Ödland lass ich weg, das ist einfach nur ein ödes "Monster an Monster". Schade das damals nicht die Zeit war, um das Ödland auch mit Nebenquests zu füllen.

------
@RAZE: Thanks again, your link and the hexeditor works fine. I am now in the wasteland. But I think I don't "wasting time in wasteland". There are only monsters no fun. I meet patriarch and reach the oversee island there and this is enought.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Support
Support

Most of the opponents in the wasteland you can simply run past. In the dungeon area after you get to the island, there are buildings at the end of a series of paths with the Black Ring member boss fights that you would need to clear, but the rest can be run past (a frog statuette or ghost form could help with that).

veteran
veteran
Yes I know, but I also know, that I need enough golden "inputs" in my dragon outfit.
I "save and reload" so that shild, helm, gloves, shoos, sword ... have 4-5 places.
I now have about about 25 free places that need to be filled.
But Kroxy only change his things, when his money is gone.
As I remember Josephina is very hard. You get about 5 extra level, if you kill everything in wasteland...

But.. I don't like fighting and wasteland ist only figthing.

D:OS is much better, the best game of all. D:OS EE.. somewhat harder. But only some special fights.
But wasteland is wasting time for fighting.

I have a good time with DD. I'am waiting for D:OS 2!
Hope there will be an "betatest version" sometimes.
Maybe I play DD II again. It's nice to fly with the developer's cut version cheat over the land, bevor it was destroyed.

Maybe I start over DD and play with magian character... I'ts nice to meet "me" in the game again.
I'ts great fun, that larian's use my name for a general!
A general that don't like figthing! horsey

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Support
Support

There is a 5 level bonus entering the wastelands. I went from level 50 to 53 clearing most of the wastelands and dungeons (I started just running past stuff towards the end; I was in the mood for some hack and slash when I started, but it can get a little boring with little exploration or NPC interaction).

Kroxy should restock every 10 or 15 minutes, or something like that. I visited him periodically to sell loot, etc, and bought about 30 gold charms (in the process of clearing the wastelands, I found or bought 60 total), without specifically trying to clear his gold. One of the orcs at the start of the wastelands can have gold charms, as well, but his price is double IIRC, so I didn't bother checking him again after finding Kroxy and comparing prices.

I found Josephine easier in the wastelands than earlier. I was a little disappointed when I just ran over and hit her with a sword, interrupting her summoning, and continued until she was dead, so reloaded, let her finish the summoning so she would move on to attacking the character, but still didn't have much trouble.

veteran
veteran
I start wasteland with level 48 I think. Maybe I need to use the "wisdom" property?

The start orcs attac me, dont know why... they are gone. But its ok.

Maybe I give DD an other chance sometimes, and then also with wasteland.
I play the game about 6 times, but only 2 Times with wasteland.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-

Moderated by  Alix, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard