Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
-RT Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So, after finishing DD yesterday (it was great, btw) I started up Beyond Divinity and get technical problems right off the bat.

First of all, the game is in Russian for me... save for the intro movie. And the dropbox link to the Russian intro that was posted on these forums doesn't work anymore.

Second, the game keeps crashing - it crashes if you don't skip the intros, and if I did, it crashes right after I talk to Death Knight and choose my first skill.

P.S. Captcha for starting topics, really?

Support
Support

I'll check on the into download link.

There is a fix for the skill window crash in the Russian version of the game here (details in the topic Russian version of game), if it isn't included in the latest update.

There is a captcha for any post from new users, until they've made a post or couple, as well as other restrictions to try to discourage spam.

-RT Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

I'll check on the into download link.

There is a fix for the skill window crash in the Russian version of the game here (details in the topic Russian version of game), if it isn't included in the latest update.

There is a captcha for any post from new users, until they've made a post or couple, as well as other restrictions to try to discourage spam.
Unfortunately, it wasn't included, the symbol was in the .txt file.

Thanks for your help! I'll see if the game crashes. As for the intro, I found it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByOBgPBngLUtVlpqVFJtcWtuaE0/view?usp=sharing - the link to it. It would be nice if the Russian version could be updated so it's there by default.

Ah, I see. Makes sense.

EDIT: Although it doesn't crash as often now, it still does crash.

Last edited by -RT; 09/12/14 09:10 AM.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard