Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#565625 21/04/15 06:44 AM
qiote Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Went to put a large Fire charm in my bag, and it was gone.

It was full of small charms and I went to upgrade one, and it's not there. I didn't mess with it since this is the 1st good upgrade I bought for it. So, I really didn't pay it much attention.

Is it "gone" for good. Can I tweak some file to get it back..

Any thoughts what's happened? It's still in a VERY old save, but then the next save, it's gone.

Thanks

qiote #565627 21/04/15 07:09 AM
Support
Support

Did you check both characters, and scroll down the magic(ish) category (star icon)?

Could you have sold it, or moved it to a summoning doll, etc?

You can use the procedure in the Lost Items topic to get another copy of the Crystal Bag (that was written for DD, but works for BD as well). You have the required inventory files in the old save, or you could use the ones from this topic.

qiote #565734 25/04/15 03:54 AM
qiote Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks for the reply.

Not on other character. Have two dolls, but haven't bothered to use them at all. They don't have it either.

I'm gonna pass on the "Lost Item" fix... sounds a bit beyond my comupter smarts level.

Doing ok without it so, I guess I'll just keep going .. sans Crystal Bag.

thanks again..

qiote #565737 25/04/15 04:10 AM
Support
Support

The crystal bag is nice to have, but certainly not essential.

The dolls are very useful as mules, and somewhat useful in other situations. The act 1 skeleton doll can equip a crossbow, so can provide good support if kept out of the direct combat (I only bothered doing so for the toughest fights), and any doll can provide a temporary distraction (even if upgraded they are not that tough). Dolls can trigger area effect traps, clearing the way for your main characters (they can not open trapped containers, though).

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard