Next Thread
Print Thread
#566814 05/06/15 08:45 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Is there mods for female aromor without boob window, thigh-high boots, bared belly and such? I'm tired of my warrior and rogue being strippers rather than actual warrior and rogue.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I believe that most people voted for having the armour bikini as opposed to the 'walking tank'. I'd have loved if decent female armor was included by default. Though I don't know of any mods. Maybe I should make some? Wait until EE comes out if you can, I'll make some then. But no, there's none out there that I can find.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Well, armor is not a binary "bikini or tank" and it was really weird way of putting the question from Larian' side.
I can not find any mods either (only more bikini), so yeah, it would be really neat if someone will come up with something.
Thanks for the answer, btw.

Support
Support

That 'poll' was a Facebook post prompted by the female character wearing a certain NPC's armour, which Larian thought was funny. A forum topic was also created about that: RPG rules: Armor Bikini vs Walking Tank.

It only became possible to import and export 3D models relatively recently (Editing GR2 meshes finally possible).

Link Copied to Clipboard