H
Henrry Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
H
Sorry to bother you again.
Here's what I need to know.
I have done all the quest I can find in the village and have picked up a few that are else where in the valley including the password for the Bandit Camp.
I did the first 2 Main quest since they were in the village area.
Now every way I try to go to get to other areas of the valley, I can not get past a meeting with a wounded Talana and the Dragon scenes.
Is this supposed to happen and will it prevent me from doing other quest in the valley.

Again I'm sorry for being a pain. I checked all the threads in the forum but could not find anything that would help

I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Support
Support

Yes, you are suppose to meet Talana and have a cutscene as you enter the full Broken Valley. This gives you the next main plot quest, but does not prevent you from returning or finishing off quests in the starting section.

There are a couple places like that in the game, though, the first there is a warning about in-game (the final section of taking over the battle tower, at a character level in the high teens or early twenties), and the second should be obvious. In the first case there are a couple quests that must wait until after that point, but other than that most areas and NPCs will no longer be available in the first couple map areas.

H
Henrry Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
H
Thanks.

H
Henrry Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
H
After the meeting with Talana and then talking to Zandalor, I started wandering around exploring again. But every once in a while a message comes across the screen and a voice keeps pushing me towards Lovis Tower and one time when I entered the bandit camp, the voice seemed upset with me.
Should I have gone to Lovis Tower right after talking to Zandalor

Support
Support

Ignore the nag; you likely needed to go up another a couple levels before being able to handle Lovis' tower, and the level 9 skeletons surrounding it. After you do go there, she will just switch to mentioning the next main plot destination (which it would be better if you at least hit level 15 by the end of, to match the boss there).

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'd forgotten about that nagging voice!

I also remembered finding a potential means of getting into the greater part of Broken Valley without reaching the correct quest point, but I imagine that would probably break things horribly so I never actually did it ahead of time. Er, randomly, etc...

J'aime le fromage.
H
Henrry Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
H
Ya, she does get on my nerves. I'm beginning to think I'm not ready for some of the places I'm going in. Just made it into the Bandit Camp after getting killed twice by the Black Ring members. Both times from being poisoned.
Just reached level 9.

Support
Support

I thought some of her comments were pretty funny, actually (like after you interact with something near the enchanter, who you can find about level 12).
At level 9 you can clear around Lovis' tower. I got to level 10 on my way up the tower, though before finishing it off (still delayed talking to Lovis) I decided to complete the necromancer's quest, since I knew where to go. After that you can summon a creature, which is quite helpful.
The cave for that quest is to the far west of Lovis' tower and a little south, south of the 2 rivers. A straight line approach isn't the safest path, though; there are level 11, or so, Black Ring members between the 2 rivers. The first section of land west of Lovis' tower should be ok, though, or you can swim part of the way there. Occasional saves on the way and you should be fine, if you want to try it.

Well I cleared Maxos Tower, but before going to Sentinel Island, I decided to make a detour, I finally stumbled upon the enchanter and his friendly "neighbour", who was kinda nice to me, granted me a wish, then Talana just remarked, that she would wish for me to go to Maxos Tower. Excuse me? I just cleared that tower, honey. Her comments are funny at times, but comments like this can be rather annoying. I guess she will switch to the Sentinel Island goals once I go through the gate/teleport/arrive there, but after just clearing Maxos Tower, she still wants me to clear it again lol.

Last edited by Levianne; 12/11/19 11:01 AM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard