Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Baardvark
They also had a music player, which would be cool in D:OS 2 (maybe as part of the shapeshifting room?) and a great tribute to Kirill. Maybe you could even meet him there, if that can be done tastefully.

Just going to put a thumbs-up for this. Sadly, they never fixed the bug with the DKS Stronghold music player (you could only play tracks once, forever, unless you let them run completely I think).

Regarding the PoE stronghold discussion;
I backed PoE, I *really* like PoE, but I'm not that phsyched by strongholds. So that pledge goal hold little value to me. But then again there were far more like that (like crafting, ugh, what a horrible utterly game-downgrading thing that even became. A pledge goal that actively made the game worse). But that's pretty much the risk of stretch goals, or gamemaking in general. Some you like, some you don't. I think I've said in enough other threads how most of D:OS2's stretch goals leave me utterly cold too.

I personally think the Ebon Hawk in the KOTOR games (yay, KOTOR2 talk!) is a good idea of a 'stronghold'. It's small, it's got all the functionality it needs in it, it fits the setting, in both games it serves the plot on many occassions, and to boot it all off it's a perfect way to make certain need-to-triggers run properly. More it really doesn't need to be for me.

And now to read norD's post smile

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
@hassat hunter
This works fine for star wars, but I do not think that 4 prisoners will have their own ship (space or otherwise). And the stronghold will be the hall of echoes, even if they had a ship in this game.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard